Fear of rain

My sweet nerd

i think Ilhoon looks soooooooo cute! in this pic!! kyaaaaaaaa~ BTOB did i new videos! "my girl" it is soo cute and "it's okay" it warmed my heart!! i love you BTOB!! melody forever!

In here it's very quiet and silent, blocking all of the noises coming from the world. in here it is cold and red and organized. in here it is bright yet dark allowing me to put the pieces together. the first piece is Minhyuk and me were together in the backyard. two Yongguk and mir came so i went with mir and Yongguk and Minhyuk hyung stayed alone. i wonder what on earth did Yongguk hyung do to Minhyuk hyung? i've been thinking about this so much that i had to come into this room and block all the noise from outside to think!

After i said goodbye to mir and soohyun , i heard loud squeals from inside, i checked to see what was going on and saw Minhyuk running down the stairs tearing my ears apart with that gory scream. "hyung what's wrong?" i asked him. i looked at his shape and condition to see if he got hurt but there were no bruises, he was just half with all of the blanket crumbled around his waist. "hyung?"

"Sungjae! there's an animal up there!" he said pointing upstairs. "if it asks for me tell it that i'm long gone!" he said running away into the hallway and disappearing around the corner. the next thing that happened was Yongguk hyung also running down the stairs, shirtless with his pants ed. he was out of breath from running and was turning his head everywhere in search of something. after giving up he finally noticed me. "Maid! have you seen your friend?"

"what? uh? yeah- i mean no, no i have not seen him." i swallowed hard. i do not lie but when i do i am horrible at it. "maid it is important that you tell me where your friend is, other wise i don't know what may happen next." he said with some sort of thick anger in his voice. now i think that the "animal" Minhyuk was talking about was actually Yongguk.

"T-there's an animal up there." i said pointing up. Yongguk looked up and i ran the opposite way hyung ran. i knew Yongguk would come after me, it's the best way to lead him away from hyung. "Damnit! maid! where is your friend? tell me!" i only ran until i saw Ilhoon. i regretted what i did next, i jumped on Ilhoon forcing him to fall to the ground, even Yongguk hyung was staring wide eyed. i didn't know why i did what i did, all i know was that i felt safe at the moment. that's until i heard Ilhoon mumbling something angrily under his breath and i jumped off him clumsily apologizing over and over again making him even more irritated. and that's all that I remember, but there are four questions that needs to be answered.

1) What did Yongguk hyung do to Minhyuk hyung?

2)Why on earth was Minhyuk hyung ?

3) Why does Yongguk need to find Minhyuk for?

4)and Where is Minhyuk now?

I scratched my head violently throwing myself back on the couch. I watched some detective movies in my past, maybe I should figure out this problem myself without asking the suspect (A.K.A) yongguk hyung. or the victim (A.K.A) minhyuk hyung for some...crime. "hey sonny boy!" i turned my head to face Mr.Jung

"Hello sir" i responded smiling

"I got a little present for you!"

"me?"

"yes! look it's two tickets to an amusement park."

"really?!" i jumped up off my seat, i have never been in an amusement park.

"yes i want you to go with my son Ilhoon." suddenly my legs fell asleep and i slouched on the couch. "Something wrong sonny?" mr.jung asked.

"oh no it's nothing!" i didn't want to tell him i may have some problems with his son or that i was interested in a "commotion" that happened earlier but i also didn't want to seem ungrateful so i took the tickets with my best smile and thanked him.

~~~~~X JUNG Ilhoon

"No!"

"oh c'mon son! it'll be fun~"

"i said no, i got enough things to do."

"well you need a break."

"dad. are you trying to make me forgive you? if you are well you're doing a bad job at it. if you want me to forgive you then give me a break"

"that's what i am doing! now take the ticket!"

"a break from sungjae"

"(gasp) well that's just rude! you haven't even spend much time with him!~"

"dad i said no."

"Fine then! i'll jump out the window if you don't say yes. let's see how much you love me son."

"dad don't try anything stupid." My dad was pouting, marching in a funny way towards the window. "i'm serious!" he said opening the window. that fool! he doesn't know what he's doing, i ignore him since he'll give up soon or later but he was already getting out of the room. "dad!" i called out to him but he continued.

"I'm not going to say yes no matter what you do!" he took one foot out.

"i'm not going to say yes! i mean it!" he took the other foot out.

"I'm not!" he leaned forward.

"no" i gave him my last warning and he stared into my eyes before leaning for the last time.

"Fine! i'm going damn it!" he smiled but it was already too late. he had fallen out the window. "dad!!!" i screamed looking out the window and there he was laying on a mattress smiling and waving mockingly. that bastard tricked me all along! "that's a promise!" he yelled laughing. i knew i should have kept my mouth shut and let him rot in hell! why does everybody force me to be close with that kid? is it fate? nah  fate can't be that cruel. heck i don't even know why i dislike him so much. he is just so...so....annoying....and....and messed my shirt!...and....he attacked me this morning! (sigh) i slouched on the chair.

~~~~X Yook Sungjae

I'm so nervous, mr.jung told me to ask Ilhoon myself to go to the park. i bet he'll say no after this morning. maybe it's for the best. if he says no then i'll ask minhyuk instead! with that i felt much better. i knocked three times on Ilhoon's office. "come in" i heard a depressed voice say. "hyung? uh sorry about this morning. i-i don't know what happened to me i just saw you and... and i felt like you could help me."

"mmn fine. what you want?"

"uh right! would you like um like to go to the amusement park with me? i-i mean your father-"

"fine"

"oh"

"something wrong?"

"uh nothing it's just that i wasn't expect- nevermind! see ya then!" i ran off too quickly out of the room forgetting to close the door. i seriously wasn't expecting him to say yes, did he perhaps forgive me? or did he simply wanted to go on the ride? the question doesn't matter at this point, what matters is that i have another date with jung Ilhoon. (sigh)

"oh sungjae? sonny boy?" mr.jung sang

"yes mr.jung?

"come follow me!" he said passing by me. he lead me to Ilhoon's room again and he began to argue with him.

"Ilhoon i forgot! i need you two to go to the supermarket for me to buy food and lots of snacks."

"what?" i said. Ilhoon only let out an irritated sigh but before he could say anything mr.jung interrupted him. "it's going to be a lot of stuff so it's best both of you go."

"but-"

" I WANT YOU BOTH TO BUY SNACKS!!!!!" mr. jung whined jumping up and down like a little kid who can't get what he wants. honestly i think 8 year old are more mature than mr.jung which makes me smile, he seems so jolly and fun you don't see that everyday. lately people are selfish and greedy who only care about the web and money, always getting something.

"but dad-"

"Dad nothing! do you want me to jump out the window again? this time i ain't got a mattress i swear!". wait what mattress? jump out the window again? what? mr.jung started to whine "why oh why?" repeatedly and ran fast around the room like a little kid. it kinda irritated me and Ilhoon. "fine! dad fine!" Ilhoon yelled and mr.jung smiled in satisfaction and handed me a list. "i need you to go right now" he said leaving us. do i even get a say in this?

~~~~~

Buying the food wasn't hard or complicated it was just very uncomfortable, the atmosphere was very suffocating i couldn't take! i started to grab some stuff really fast in order to get out of here quicker. i wonder how it would be like tomorrow when we go to the park, i would get away from Ilhoon as far as possible. this silence between us is unbearable. while walking back home i noticed the sky was darker than it was earlier, i think it's about to rain. Ilhoon for some reason was almost trembling and looked pale. his pace was getting slower and slower by the second. "hyung are you okay?" i asked. he nodded his head and continued walking. a few teardrops dropped on my head and i urged Ilhoon to get under the umbrella, he really didn't looks so good. a small lightning appeared with a roar in the sky making Ilhoon flinch and fall.

"omo are you okay?" i asked again. he didn't respond he was trembling violently. i dropped the bags and ran to his aid. "Ilhoon are you okay?" i kept asking but he only closed his eyes shut and covered his ears." go away go away go away go away go away go away go away!" he kept repeating under his breath over and over again. it's like he doesn't know i'm here. home wasn't too far all we have to do is turn and we're there,so I placed all of our bags on the little corner and i made Ilhoon stand up. his legs were quivering so i put one of his arm around my neck, surprisingly he hugged me with both his arms tightly. he was scared. i dragged him all the way inside and into the living room. i settled him on the couch, he was freezing so i brought him the blankets i'd been given and a glass of fresh cold water. "are you okay?" i asked once more. "yes" he finally replied. i sighed in relief. "good. now i need to get the bags so stay here." i told him standing up.

Suddenly i felt a heavy weight on my hand. "Ilhoon?" he kept saying he was fine but he never let go of my hand. "are you sure you're okay?" i asked this a hundred time but i couldn't help it. he nodded his head."i'm fine just..."he remained silent for what i thought was a whole minute." just stay here and don't leave." i did what he told me but i was still worried for the grocery so i texted minhyuk to pick it up. i never thought that me and Ilhoon would end up this way, we have too many interactions like fate or something.

By the time the rain slowed down i fell asleep. i moved my hand and noticed Ilhoon wasn't holding me anymore. i opened my eyes and i was in my bed, he wasn't there and i suddenly i felt worried and looked for him until i found him sound asleep in his bed. i was also tired and wanted to sleep. my room was freezing cold, i like it that way so i could snuggle myself on the blankets. when i laid in my bed for about 15 minutes i woke up to the sound of lightning and a heavy object on my bed. "Sungjae!" it whispered and i noticed it was Ilhoon trembling again. i stood up quickly going to his aid again.

"hyung you need something?"

"can I..."

"yes?"

"can I..um ..."

"Go ahead what do you need?"

"can i sleep with you tonight?"

"oh...." i was so shocked by the sudden answer that i didn't responded correctly.

"it's fine if you don't want you to, it's just you're the only one besides my dad who knows."

"oh no it's fine you can, if it makes you feel better." he laid down on the other side of the bed quicker than expected,shivering. lightning's thuds kept coming and i felt so sorry for Ilhoon all he did was shiver and flinch so much it affected me. he will probably get mad but i didn't know what else to do. he doesn't let me tell someone, i already gave him all the blankets that were given to me, i turned off the air conditioner, i tried to block the sounds by putting music, i made him hot cocoa and it he still trembled. i didn't have another option except letting him know i'm there. i got closer to him and put one arm around him and waited for him to reject it, but he didn't. In a few minutes his shivering stopped and i could tell he's relaxed. for some reason this whole time my cheeks were burning. Ilhoon kept me up all night, now it was my turn to sleep.

~~~~~X JUNG Ilhoon /morning\

Across my face was sungjae's face, so close i could feel him breathe. strands of black hair hung over his forehead while he slept peacefully. i was examining his eyebrows,eyes,nose and his red lips. i felt my cheeks hot when i realized he was hugging me and i was holding his hand. he started to wake up so i pretended to sleep.

~~~~~~~X Yook Sungjae

The bright sun woke me up, i needed to change the curtains into darker ones. it's annoying that i have to wake up by the sun. i opened my eyes and saw ilhoon sleeping....(gasp) shh sungjae you'll wake him up!. i removed my arm from him and slowly untangled his fingers from my hand. i got up and made breakfast.

"Ilhoon wake up." he woke up faster than expected like if he was already awake.

"I made breakfast here. it'll make you feel better."

"thank you."he said sipping on orange juice. it was a pretty morning, Ilhoon hyung too he was pretty in the morning. i think that thanks to the rain yesterday me and Ilhoon got closer and maybe we'll become friends without a suffocation atmosphere.

"thank you." he said." thank you for last night i'm sorry i bothered."

"no no don't worry it was an honor." okay sungjae that sounded weird. i heard some noises outside and then mir barged into my room. it was so sudden the first thing i checked was if my room was messy in some sort of way. (sigh) it's still clean. Mir looked very excited and happy but when he saw Ilhoon in my room he frowned. he looked really upset, talk about mood swings.

"what are you doing here?" he said in a serious low tone towards Ilhoon.

"It's my house." Ilhoon responded with the same tone

"well this is sungjae's room you shouldn't be here." mir was carrying such an attitude the whole room's atmosphere became dark.

"well then you shouldn't be here either"

"what are you doing here?!" mir asked again. when Ilhoon didn't respond mir rolled his eyes and they stared intensely at each other and i decided to break that tension. "uh what happened was that he slept here for the night because..." i remembered Ilhoon didn't want me to tell someone so i hesitated." uh because.."

"What! you slept in his room?" mir said pointing at me and biting his lips. "yeah, what's it to you?" Ilhoon responded. i didn't get why mir was so angry he looked red of anger and he was bleeding from his lips. "Mir you shouldn't do that. look you're bleeding!" mir didn't listen to me. he was forming his hands into fists. "It's none of your business." Ilhoon hissed under his breath, mir kept glaring at Ilhoon. i needed to do something but what? first i need to find the problem. mir is mad at Ilhoon because he slept in my room, but why?

"mir why are you so mad?" i asked him

"yeah, sungjae good question, why are you angry?"

Mir looked like he didn't know the answer either. maybe it's a special reason to the heart but not the mind. eventually he stormed out the room and i followed him. "mir!" i kept calling his name until we reached the front door. suddenly he turned around with a jolly face, it scared me so much that i backed up. mir has mood swings? "mir are you okay?" he smiled before answering." yes i'm just fine." he says. "what's with that frown? you don't look cute anymore when you frown" he asks causing me to force a smile.

"so want to go somewhere today?"

"uh sorry but, i'm going somewhere with Ilhoon hyung." i said playing with my fingers. mir was smiling but there was a certain awful expression under his face. "i'll take my leave then, enjoy your date" mir left before i could say thank you and goodbye. so i hurried and stood  on the door way and i waved him goodbye. talking about my date i need to prepare for it

~~~~~X BANG YONGGUK

*Phone rings*

"Hello?"

"bang"

"yes?"

"mir there?"

"no"

"did you come today with him?"

"no, why?"

"is that you guys know first ya'll need to call me when you visit me...but...yet again i don't think he came for me."

"huh?"

"nevermind. anyway why the hell do you sound so cranky?"

"(sigh) don't get me started."

"what is it?"

"my wife didn't want to get me laid."

"what?"

'my wife didn't want to have with me"

"since when did you have a wife"

"since yesterday."

"(sigh) so what happened that you didn't get laid?"

"i was romantic i swear! i laid him down on the bed and i told him i would be careful and that it won't hurt. i manage to undress him and undress my shirt, i give him a peck on the neck and suddenly i noticed i've been pushed off of the bed. my wife ran with all the blankets around him outside! screaming and attracting attention!!"

"(laughs uncontrollably)"

"(sobs) what?"

"i'm sorry (laughs) it's that (laugh) i would be scared too hahaah"

"great help"

"look i think that you should contact him and apologize. after you spend some days with him WITHOUT having or showing any signs of then you'll be fine and he'll want to do it to you instead. make yourself sensitive."

"hell to the mothering no. i got my own plans even if it is with force and a little stalking."

"oh god.." hiss

"Ilhoon?"

hissss

"Ilhoon? you there?"

hissss

"that motherer left me.."

~~~~~~~Author-nim~~~

Sorry i haven't uploaded earlier. i had problems in starting this chapter. it all seems unreadable to me so.....(awkward silence from crowd) 

don't attack me please! i guess i should be asking questions now^^

1) does this story seem unreadable at some point?

2) is it going too fast?

3) should i continue Bangmin with Iljae? 

4) did you enjoy reading

5) did you have a nice day?^^ hope you did

and last, plz read "Flings" from my noona MelloChoco (in wattpad) it's a great story it has taeman in it! any fans of SHINee? i am.... (*crowd leaves to Flings, complaining about how long i take to update) 

bye everyone....*silence* please come back soon~