Misunderstanding

My sweet nerd

Bang yongguk. My half- friend half-lover was holding my hand as he happily drags me to his car. He opens the door of his car to let me in and he runs to the other side of the car to let himself in on the driver's seat. "minhyuk honey~ Ilhoon and sungjae had their fun at the amusement park now it's our turn." Yongguk says as i chuckle happily. We drive up to the amusement park and we had fun on the first 5 rides we took together, It was a glorious time. That's what happened earlier. But now let us get off the 'Happy ever after' train and jump back up to reality whereas i am in another ride that lets me explore to be high up and look down at the world while being spinned around and practically almost faint. The ride has ended so it slowly brings me and the rest of the customers back down.

Yongguk needed to use the bathroom so i ended up taking the ride alone. It was exciting and terrifying for me to take this ride on my own but that's fine because i had fun. Letting the conductor remove my belt i jump off then and sprint towards where yongguk said he would wait for me but when i looked around he is nowhere to be seen. 'maybe he forgot which ride i was taking' I thought as a sat on the bench. People of all sorts kept passing by repeatedly like ants going to an ant hill. They are people so hyperactive that i can see them running around and talking so loud i can hear their conversations.

"Oh my god!!! That ride is so scary!!! I nearly died!!" I hear one girl say as her dark black hair flew in the air because of the massive wind that strikes everyone's faces. Which reminds me that this amusement park will be closed for good, after one more week until summer comes again.

After the hyperactive girl and her friends left, two guys followed behind them. One of the guys face looks green and purple and he looks really sick. He is and crying without tears as he is clutching his belly with one arm and the other arm around the other boy's neck.

"i think i'm about to barf!!!" Cried the boy as he is being led to the bathroom by the other boy. 'Why didn't yongguk hyung use this bathroom instead!' I complained in my mind as i frowned more and felt abandon . The blue sky from earlier in the morning altered into a bright silver color which indicates it's about to rain soon. Geez why didn't i bring an umbrella or a jacket it cold!. We were such in a hurry we forgot to prepare if anything happens. It was when a cold shivery wind passed by me that i stood up to search for yongguk to the bathroom further away. MY face must have looked really serious and angry as i half walked and half stomped towards my way to give yongguk a slap for leaving me alone!

'It's that i don't believe yongguk is still using the toilet after pretty much twenty minutes passed!' i though to myself again as i felt myself getting angry. There is this weird sound i kept hearing while i walked but couldn't make out what it was because of all the other noises surrounds me. The screaming, The cheering, the mechanical engine, the roaring, people talking, babies crying, water splashing, kids running, laughter, and other busy bodies. The sound was getting closer and closer as i walk closer and closer towards the bathroom. Now i make can make out the sound which sounded almost like a drum but harder, it sounded like smashing in a rhythm kind of way and it definitely sounded like thumping but scarier. There is one more corner that i need to turn before finally reaching the bathroom.

This area of the bathroom was quite secluded and the hard thumping sound came from the bathroom. I don't see how anyone would stay in this area when there's a scary sound coming from the bathroom but also i don't see how security is not checking the commotion. I didn't notice at first but when i looked closely at the bad-painted-navy blue-door i could see it shaking each time the thumping sound pounded making an eerie sound echo, indicating someone is trying to break the door. Thinking it was yongguk and his man strength trying to escape because he was trapped- i hurried over and pushed the door to the inside until it finally budge open revealing a guy with very pale skin and a black v-neck shirt exposing his smooth skin.

"Oh my god thanks hon~ for opening the door for me.' He says with a slightly low voice ( Not as low as yongguk though it was more pitch and manly) and a eerie smile that put brought all my back hair up. "It seems you can only open it from the outside." He chuckles and i traced his pale arm to see he was holding a metal garbage can. "Y-your welcome." I finally spoke. Still feeling quite scared at the stranger in front of me which whispers a bad vibe. "I must go now." I say quickly so that i can leave immediately.

"Hold on wait~' I hear his voice behind me before feeling his hand on my arm. I flinch at the sudden touch and i flung his arm away from me to then turn around and face him. "Don't do that!" I tell him before turning away again. "Sorry, sorry." He says. "I just wanted to do something to thank you." his voice decreasing as i walked further and further away from him. "No need." i yelled back and walked faster. 'At least he didn't do anything weird.' I told myself as i began to feel less uncomfortable but i was corrected when i heard running footsteps behind me and a hand pulling me back painfully. "Ui!" Was the sound that came out of my mouth before i was pinned on the colorful-painted-wall. "Now that's not a way to decline an offer."

"Please. What do you want?"

"I already told you that i would like to do you a favor. I mean if it were somebody else i'll probably thank them for opening the door but i'm so fascinated, captivated, and enchanted by your looks i cannot, i repeat cannot just let you go away."

After he finished his sentence i was already trying hard not to lose control. 'This is all yongguk's fault for leaving me alone! if he would have waited where we decided then i wouldn't be in this situation at all! it would have been somebody else's problem.

'What do you mean...." I spoke slowly, careful not to trigger anything mental in his head. "By...Cannot just let me go away?"

"It means i am interested in you. Don't worry i'm not gonna do anything harmful." He says with a smile that drives every muscle in my body to flinch and quiver. I stayed quiet just looking around examining my situation. I am a good athlete maybe i can outrun him but what if as soon as i make a move he catches me before i can even take a step?

"Sooooooo~ I'm guessing that by your silence you have accepted my-"

"He ain't accepting any from you!" i heard a familiar voice say but it didn't sound like yongguk. I immediately turned to look behind the guy grabbing me to find a familiar looking figure. He looked like someone i met before but i can't put my finger on it. "Get your hand off him." The familiar boy said and the guy did what he was told. he released my arm a sudden sigh of relief came from my mouth. Although the guy did what he was told he wouldn't go out without a fight. The guy started making his way towards the familiar boy in attempt to attack. "And who are you to-" the guy started to say but was interrupted by a swift-hard-punch in the face knocking him out on floor groaning in pain as he clutched his nose tight. "Jackson!!!" Shouted the boy with an odd cheerful smile. It is so weird! Even his name seems familiar!

After the so called 'Jackson' checked if the guy was knocked out he raised his head and smiled brightly and cheerfully at me. "Are you okay?" he asks still smiling but showing concern. "uh!- um i'm fine thank you if you weren't here..." I responded getting closer to him so that i can give him a handshake. As cheesy as this sound this but this boy is my savior. "God, how can i thank you?"

"No need really, it was an honor. I've seen this guy around a lot doing things and i needed a reason to pound him!" Jackson said pounding his fist together. "Also, do you recognize me?"

"Oh yeah that's another thing you seem oddly familiar where have i seen you before?"

"you don't remember? Sungjae introduced us at school." Jackson responded.

"Oh~" I hummed holding my tone and pointing slightly at him indicating that i do recognize him. I honestly still don't believe my sungjae was able to get a friend.

"Great! What are you doing here by yourself anyway?" Jackson asked and i remembered yongguk again. Now here i am thinking that for revenge i should leave yongguk here by himself and follow jackson for a better companionship i bet he wouldn't leave me.

"Actually i wasn't exactly alone it's just- i don't know i can't find my friend. He went to use the bathroom and he never came back." I said fingers crossed that Jackson doesn't ask who my 'friend' is because i'm afraid how they would react to each other after their last argument. Luckily for me he didn't ask. "Mmm well would you like to help you find him?"

" N-no thank you. you've done enough for me already literally even in school." I said quickly as an ocean of emotions came back and splashes over me getting into my mouth and nostrils making it's way towards my insides and stabbing my heart. With yongguk gone like that i felt angry, upset, teary, pitiful, heartbroken , worried, and the most. Deceived. I was right after all yongguk didn't really love me. He doesn't care at all! I wasn't his 'honey' how could i have been so stupid to think- I am so immature i am just someone you can write and throw away. He left me so quickly without a word, without a sign, not even without an insult! I am not worth an insult can you believe that! I am just paper that you he can crumble and throw away into the trash can, And he can pick me back out and un crumble me to use me some more.

"Yo, are you okay?" I heard Jackson voice. "You getting emotional on me? I told you we can look for your friend you don't have cry." I look up at Jackson and his concerned face to realise i was shedding tears, Jackson was so close to me and i can feel his hands on both my cheeks. "Don't cry" He says again rubbing away tears. "Come on buddy, hold yourself." Jackson said. I didn't want to break in front of him either, I didn't want to break in front of anybody actually only my beloved friend sungjae. Having someone besides me is enjoyable but i needed more than Jackson's company. And i'm not talking about having a pity party with all my friends. i just want....yongguk! Now i'm just afraid. Have i already fallen for yongguk? that fast? Wasn't i playing hard to get? Just a few days ago i felt uncomfortable having him around and now i'm crying because i'm afraid for him to leave me? That's not the way it works minhyuk.

On the train of thought i suddenly looked up at Jackson to see he was looking at me and he gave an awkward smile that read. 'Well i can't do anything about what you're dealing with' And he was right, he can't fix the way i feel for yongguk. But Jackson's gaze also looked like he wanted to help or the kind of eyes that would make anybody trust and desire his help. Then he turns to look to the other side like if something startled him. Jackson's eyebrows then furrowed while he was staring at something. That's when i followed Jackson's gaze to see a pair of flamed eyes from yongguk himself standing there staring at us irately just standing there dead cold. I Was so happy to see him i forgot of what position Jackson and me were in and once i did notice that yongguk might misunderstand this situation i slowly pulled Jackson's hands down off my cheeks with my heart throbbing. I am making my way towards yongguk as Jackson only stood there gazing at us while all these eerie thoughts kept running through my mind like 'What if he misunderstands?' 'I think he's mad' 'what do i do? what do i do?' 'He's gonna leave me alone again!'

As i came closer to yongguk my eyes we're getting a bit watery and my legs became harder to carry. The tension was building up even without anybody saying a word or making a sound. I could see his mouth closed tight from all the anger, His clenching fist, and red crimson roses on the other hand. I grabbed his fist softly and raised my head with begging eyes to say. "I love you too."

 

~**~*xX Author-nimXx ~* *~**

hey there beauties! i'm back!!

alright amma ask you to answer one of these request or you can answer all :9

1) Explain or show me your reaction to the ending< bangmin nooo!

2) or give me your opinion for the following characters

1. Sungjae 2. ilhoon 3. minhyuk 4. yongguk 5. mir 6. soohyun 7. Jackson and 8. Mr.Jung ( Note if you don't want to do all of these it's okay just choose at least 1 plz!!!)

3) And last what do you think? i feel like i'm ruining the story plz give me your opinion

_Lots of love!