(愛)

My sweet nerd

Ilhoon didn't get to see the last message his friend send him because he got distracted by Sungjae who apparently knocked the jar of orange juice and it shattered on the floor. " omo!" Sungjae quickly extended his arm to pick up the shattered glass on the floor but Ilhoon shoved his hand away before he could even touch the broken pieces. 

" Aigo~ Sungjae! What's wrong with you? Don't pick up things like that you're gonna cut yourself!' ilhoon scolded Sungjae as he examined his fingers in case he might have cut himself. Luckily Sungjae didn't.

" S-sorry hyung." Sungjae said lowering his head making Ilhoon soften his eyes. 

" It's alright sungjae, just be careful next time I don't wanna have to babysit you because you are such a clutz." Ilhoon said not directly looking at sungjae who was nodding his head quietly to himself hearing every word his hyung told him. He feels embarrassed that he caused such a ruckus in a house that is not even his. Ilhoon quickly leaves Sungjae's room in search of a broom and a garbage scooper to pick up the shards while Sungjae remains seated in his bed wanting badly to help. But he'll wait for ilhoon to get here first.  While Ilhoon is gone, Sungjae looks around the room like if it's the most interesting thing he'd ever seen just to get himself not bored of things when his eyes landed on Ilhoon's phone which was tossed on the table as soon as Ilhoon noticed Sungjae reaching for the glass. ' I shouldn't ' thought Sungjae as he debated against his curiosity. Sungjae isn't like Minhyuk who get's curious over everything but when it comes to Ilhoon Sungjae can not help but want to find out more about his hyung even though it's not his thing to get curious or actually sticking his nose into Ilhoon's business. Luckily Ilhoon hurried inside the room with the broom and the scooper to quickly pick up the pieces before sungjae's curiosity gets the better of him. Sungjae sighs in relief before bending down and carefully helping ilhoon with the broken jar. 

" Thanks." They both said in union. Surprised at the sudden collaboration they both start to laugh as they continue picking up the mess. Ilhoon's laugh however ceases when he notices how close he is to Sungjae. Not body tight close but Sungjae's face was not too far away from him and he remembers his first kiss with sungjae and he starts to blush. Sungjae turns his head to face ilhoon, a smile still evident in his face. Now they were even closer. Sungjae and Ilhoon stare at each other deeply in the eyes not knowing what to say or do and not wanting to stop this moment. Sungjae and Ilhoon's heart beats through their chest almost at the same rhythm except Ilhoon's heart beated faster. Ilhoon gulps as his eyes roam down to Sungjae's lips and he slowly moves closer, afraid that Sungjae would reject him but also yearning for the touch of those hot sweet lips. When Ilhoon sees that Sungjae doesn't react at all he takes it as a sign to continue and get closer to the younger their lips almost touching. Closer and closer they got, Nothing was going to stop Ilhoon now.

 

Except.........

" Ilhoon! dear! Have you seen my hair dye? I swear i haven't used it." Ilhoon's father enters Sungjae's room hoping that Sungjae might have an answer since his son will probably yell at him. For a mere second Mr.Jung could have swore he saw Ilhoon and Sungjae kissing but when he blinks and opens his old eyes again Sungjae and his son are separated staring blankly at a wall. Shaking it off thinking that his y mind was messing with him Mr.Jung carried on walking inside the room. 

" Have any of you sweet peas seen my hair dye?" Mr.jung asked and both of the boys shakes their heads a 'no' before Mr.Jung nods his head and leaves the room. Awkward and uncomfortable is what Sungjae and Ilhoon could describe this moment. They both sat there staring at the white walls of Sungjae's room with their minds blank and scared of earlier's events. They both wanted to leave each other's company and have time to themselves but they felt too uncomfortable to act upon it. Finally being able to realize that they couldn't just sit there all day, Ilhoon gulped and turned to face the still frozen  and emotionless Sungjae. "I-i have something to do." Ilhoon said getting up as fast as possible, cowardly running away from explaining anything to the still confused Sungjae and also forgetting about the broken jar that they were trying to clean up but before ilhoon could escape Sungjae grabbed Ilhoon from the wrist stopping him. 

Ilhoon turns around expecting something from Sungjae who came out blank. He didn't know what to say, The moment before was too fast and too much to process in his head but he knew he didn't want ilhoon to leave just yet. At least not until they are 'okay' with each other and not another suffocating awkward atmosphere around them. Seeing as how Sungjae can't speak Ilhoon decides to take this chance for himself. " We should...go out sometime." Ilhoon carefully said not looking at Sungjae but their hands together, Noticing Sungjae's wide eyes and realising what he just said Ilhoon scurries to fix his speech. " I-i mean like we went to the amusement park last time remember? We didn't really spend it together actually. Just spend the day together you know...Like friends hehehehe..."Sungjae could not help but feel friendzoned at that moment but nodded anyways before releasing Ilhoon's wrist. 

" It's a date then!." Sungjae playfully said with a smile just to get rid of anything awkward or that seemed off. As soon as the door closed behind Ilhoon, Sungjae quickly ran and jumped on top his bed landing face flat against the pillow practically almost screaming. " What just happened!!!??" 

~~~~~ 

Five hours passed since ilhoon made  a date with Sungjae and now he was just flipping channels in his room alone, hugging tightly the rilakkuma bear Sungjae gifted him with. Anyone one walking randomly in Ilhoon's room at this moment would have thought that the show that he is currently staring at would be the most interesting show in the world but really ilhoon wasn't paying any attention about the plot, instead he was too deep in thought setting up a plan in his head. ' Where to take Sungjae' to 'how to treat sungjae' and finally 'what to give sungjae'. He thought of the perfect date until his phone vibrated in his back pocket. He clicked his tongue and squirmed around until his hand grabbed the phone and pulled out. " You have a message." 

~~xX ChicagoBABE // Just now \\ 

Illhoooooooooooon! Why would you leave me a stray? I'm so high right now. 

Confused at the sudden message Ilhoon continued scrolling around. 

~~xX ChicagoBABE // 6 hours ago \\

I'm at your door. I think..........

~~xX ChicagoBABE // 6 hours ago \\

My bad wrong house lol...I forgot you moved. you know what amma go on explore for a bit to see if anything's changed brb

~~xXChicagoBABE // 6 hours ago \\

Alright i've explored enough my luggage is getting heavy and i'm hungry, boo

send me your address plz

~~xXChicagoBABE // 6 hours ago \\

Ilhoon? Are ya there?

 ~~xX ChicagoBABE // 6 hours ago\\

ilhoon/ hey! answer hello? 

~~xXChicagoBABE // 6 hours ago \\

It's getting late and cold. Ilhoon? Don't leave me homeless please~ 

I shove my phone back into my pockets and run out the door. I have forgotten about him and now he is in the cold. Oh my god what a terrible person i am. I run out of the house and into my car, putting on my seat belt and starting the car as fast as i could. Once again i pulled out my cell phone and i texted back. 

~~xX IlhoonBeAr // just now \\

Hyung! omg sowwy~ Where are u?

~~xXChicagoBABE // 1 second ago \\

Drinking some soju Ilhoon~ some soju~ 

It's the only thing keeping me company right now in this awful cold. unlike a bear i know that didn't reply to me until now. :( 

Sorry hyung' I wanted to reply but i had to start my car and find him before he freezes to  death or gets punched to death by some boys  because he can't hold his liquor.  Since hyung didn't know where we live now, I assumed that he'd be around our old area and since he says he's drinking...Then he is at that soju place he claimed he'd wanted to drink. About one hour later of driving and everything turning dark the heavens decided to throw some rain along with cold and so forcing me to speed faster in this time of day. Worried that he doesn't have an umbrella I quickly pull and park in front of a place and immediately spot one person sitting alone and drinking. He has this red and black leather jacket along with some long and black baggy pants. ' Good fashion sense.' I thought sarcastically in my head as I come out of the car, the joy reappearing as I get ready to surprise him with a hug.

" Peniel hyung!" I yell from behind him practically jumping and squeezing the hell out of him. Peniel let out a loud scream before gasping for air. " Nice to see you too, boo. Damn." We both laugh at each other as i take a sit in front of him. We both stare at each other examining and discovering our age difference.

" You haven't changed at all!"-peniel

" No change in you."- Ilhoon. 

Me and peniel say in union and i grab a small glass of soju shoving it all down my dry throat, the drink burning the inside of my throat. " Aish! Let's go home hyung I'm cold." I say getting back up.

" Aww~ that's it? I came back all the way from chicago for this? Where's yongguk and the others? Let's get drunk together or something." Peniel whines and pouts cutely.

" Hyung we can't really do that. Things have......Changed." I say thinking back to Mir's problem and Sungjae living with me. I wonder what he would think about this.

" What has changed?!" He says too loud for quiet streets like this with a furrowed eyebrow and a perplexed expression in his face, clearly not in his right mind thanks to all that alcohol.

" Hyung we'll talk about it tomorrow when I'm no longer cold and tired and when you're sober, so let's get inside my car!." Before he could argue with me any further because that's just how he is kinda stubborn when he's drunk, I fast walk all the way to my car and open the front door for myself. " You getting in?" I ask him as he frowns and lazily getting up from the table he was sitting at and all the way to the car as he let's me drive us home.

~~~~

When we reach my mansion I ring the doorbell since i forgot my keys and the door opens too quick revealing Sungjae who seems to have stayed up awake. " Ilhoon where were you, I was a bit w-worried."He gulps.

" I was-" Before i could finish my sentence peniel barges inside almost tripping on the carpet.

" I see Ilhoon still lives in mansions!" He says looking around in awe. " Where's the old man anyway?" Peniel ask still looking around until his gaze lands on Sungjae and me. "Oh...Did i interrupt something?"

I look back at Sungjae to apologize for Peniel's behavior but something in his expression made me stop in my tracks. Sungjae's face has a bad frown at peniel's entrance and almost as if his head is went back to earth Sungjae faces me. " I'm sorry i didn't know you had a lover." Sungjae says to me and then turns to vow in front of peniel before storming off to his room which was on this floor leaving both me and Peniel confused.

" By lover did he mean me?" Peniel asked pointing at himself. 

~~~xX Author-nim Xx~~~~~

uuuuu~ Does anybody sense jealousy? I sure do

Anyhow yay! peniel is here!! hurray! anyway i hoped you guys enjoyed, comment, vote, have a good day or night and take care

_Toddles /(>×<)\