Feeling hurt

My sweet nerd

School ends and it is time to go home already. When the bell rings the students are quick to leave the room in a hurry, even shouting in the hallways how happy they are to have finished school already meanwhile I take my time packing my belongings. I organize them one by one inside my book bag slowly not wanting to hurry of home. I don't think i will feel too good if i see Peniel again with Ilhoon acting so close with each other...I have asked myself multiple  times exactly why i felt so envious of Peniel being with Ilhoon and so far I only came up with me being jealous that Ilhoon trust and likes peniel more than me. Ahem in another words I'm still not good on making friends and I'm envious of Peniel because of that.

" Sungjae, please hurry everyone already left." My troubled Teacher says probably wanting to go home too after a busy day.

" Yes. Sorry Mrs. Jung." I nonchalantly say and hurry of out of the room. I did not realize how much in thought i was or how slow I was until I notice the empty hallway. Not a soul seen, not a soul heard. I feel good actually, maybe Peniel and Ilhoon left. I pull out my phone quickly from my back pocket and search up Minhyuk hyung's name so that i can text him.

~~xX Booklover19 // Now \\

' Hyung, did you and the others go to the house? '

I sigh staring at my phone waiting for a reply. I lean on the wall because of how long Minhyuk is taking to reply. It keeps saying typing...

~~xX Red-squirel // Now \\

' Sorry idk. I'm at yongguk's '

I blush suddenly, remembering they are an item. Again who would have thought. I put the phone back in my pockets and leave the exit, probably thinking about calling a taxi when I halt at the sight of a familiar corvette.

' No way ' I had thought and started walking alone. I hear a loud beep making me flinch and the corvette that was further in the back is now next to me. I see Ilhoon in the driver's seat and Peniel also on the front, He rolls down the window and smiles at me. " Sungjae! What took you so long? " Peniel smiles at me sweetly and the only thing I felt like doing was punching him. ' Oh my god Sungjae what are you thinking about?!! ' I yell in my head and shake those thoughts away. Dear sweet Jesus, I should start being afraid of myself.

" Sorry I'm a slow poke." I lie forming a forced smiled.

" Ah really? Hop in then!" Peniel insist and I mentally scream. I wanted to be alone today and walk around until it becomes night. ( A/N: Remembering Sungjae being a walk tour in It's okay. XD) Nonetheless I obey before they think weirdly of me. I get in on the seat and steal a long glance at Ilhoon feeling my heart beat with sadness. Then Peniel holds him by the arm.

" You hear that Honey? I told you Sungjae was okay." Peniel smiles and I look away. I pull out a pair of black Head phones and I insert them quick on my ears and start to play soft music. No way in hell am i going to hear their lovey dovey conversations.

~~~xX 3rd pov Xx~~

Meanwhile Sungjae is distracting himself with music, Ilhoon feels uneasy and agitated by what's going on. It had been the day that Peniel has arrived that Sungjae started getting a bit distant towards him. He asks Peniel for help and all that it is doing is just probably making it worse. Him and Sungjae just started to be friends and now it feels like it's starting to diminish. He doesn't even know what help Peniel's plan was doing, acting like couples shouldn't be helping the situation! What Ilhoon had wanted was a way to confess to Sungjae or even better! Make sungjae fall for him and then confess. But this lovey dovey business is making things awkward and it is totally signaling Sungjae to back off.

" Peniel hyung." Ilhoon begins speaking now that Sungjae is wearing headphones.

" Mnn." Peniel hums.

" I-I don't think your plan is working..."

" I told you not to question me."

" I know that! but-"

" But don't question me. Everything is going fine so don't ruin it!" Peniel smiles slightly at Ilhoon even though he feels uncomfortable himself. He hates the members to distrust him and Sungjae did not even listen to what he was supposed to say next, so that he can make him real jealous. He needed Sungjae as jealous as possible until he explodes and confess his feelings. That was his plan.

" Hyung, I'm gonna say it straight off the bat, I don't think your plan is working! And I don't wanna participate anymore! You won't even tell me what's your deal!" Ilhoon argues, now upset and mad. He turns the corner almost arriving to their destination.

" Ilhoon, my friend. Please be patient. I said I would help I didn't say I would make a miracle." Peniel response the conversation making him more upset.

" Well  what are you making?" Ilhoon pulls to a stop, now that they arrived home.

" I'm making it happen." Peniel responds knowing full well that Ilhoon might not understand at all and he exits the car already. Ilhoon joins him and get's out along with Sungjae who still has his head phones blaring high at now pop music. He walks up in front of the door without waiting for Peniel nor Ilhoon.

" Hyung! " Ilhoon continues.

" Look he is taking his headphones off. You already know what to do." Peniel warns and Ilhoon sighs and rolls his eyes before pulling out the boyfriend paper again. He open the doors and enters inside. Sungjae quietly goes to his room and locks himself there until he is asked to come out.

<><><><><><><>

It has been one entire hour that Sungjae was alone in his room. He has been watching TV, Doing his homework over and over again each time answering it in different ways and often texting Minhyuk who always takes a long time to reply so he stops texting him. Peniel has been reading the books that are found in Ilhoon's little office. And Ilhoon was pretty much doing the usual before Sungjae or Peniel arrived in his mansion which was often sit besides the window and think about a bunch of things. It is actually how he sometimes solves his burdens.

The clock strikes 6:23 pm and Mr.Jung's voice is heard all the way down stairs.

" Sungjae! Ilhoon! Peniel! Minhyuk! Dinner is ready~~"

Sungjae is the first one joining the large table of food, since Ilhoon and Peniel were upstairs, way further. They arrive in and Peniel even though still upset, he takes Ilhoon by the arm and they both sit down near each other. This action caused even Mr.Jung to be disturbed. He never really shipped this couple actually. He looks at Sungjae for some information only to find his sad and disturbed face expression towards the couple.

' My lord my baby Sungjae needs me!' Mr.Jung thought, forming a fist to show how determined he is. He walks over to Peniel and moves his chair away from his son.

" Sorry Peniel, I need these chairs seperate at the moment." Mr.Jung pulls a fake laughter before starting to serve the food. Sungjae did feel a bit better and he starts to eat in peace. After like 5 minutes of thinking, it occurs Mr.Jung an idea and he taps his glass cup with the spoon grabbing the attention on the kids.

" I have an anouncement. Peniel there's hardly any rooms for you, since they are occupied so you'll have to sleep in Ilhoon's room." Mr.Jung doesn't waist time, His announcement causes Peniel to get a big grin on his face and an upset frowny faces from Ilhoon and Sungjae. Mr.Jung lied about not having rooms, he just plans on locking them later on. " So Ilhoon you'll have to sleep in Sungjae's room and sleep together!" Mr.Jung pulls a shameless smile.

Ilhoon secretly smiles to himself meanwhile Sungjae is just a blushing mess. Peniel frowns but then smiles after looking at Ilhoon get happy and flustered. So then he forms another plan. Sungjae continues his meal quietly, the poor boy so dense for his feelings meanwhile Peniel begins to set his plan.

" Aww I will miss you honey." Peniel says making everyone else on the table disturbed.

" Um, Mr.Jung shouldn't they sleep together?" Sungjae suddenly asks surprising Peniel who now sits with a very confused stare. Sungjae believes that he's doing this for Peniel's sake but really he just feels the need to take a break from the both for a while and Peniel just keeps getting upset that his plan to make Sungjae jealous isn't working the way he wants it to. He begins to think that maybe Ilhoon is right and that sungjae only parts himself from Ilhoon because right now Sungjae should be using the opportunity of sleeping with Ilhoon. ' Maybe he just has a different way of reacting.' Peniel thinks trying not to give up.

" Actually my back hurts a lot, so It'll be nice sleeping alone for a while." Peniel saves Ilhoon quickly earning a weird stare from sungjae.

" Okay then that's it right? Sungjae are you okay with this?" Mr.Jung waits expectedly and Sungjae just nods his head. When he finished before everyone else, he excuses himself from the table and walks over to his room and search for his pajamas before entering the bathrom to take a shower.

He lays himself on one side of the bed and saves the other side for Ilhoon to sleep in. This isn't there first time sleeping together so he didn't know why he feels so nervous. He closes his eyes feeling himself getting really tired and he falls asleep but not before making an agreement with himself that he would find out his weird sentiments.

<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>

I'm officially admitting that these chapters will now be really short like about 1500 something, hopefully more than 1700.

My reasons for this is because lately i have been feeling weird on updating, I have my plans and future goals written down and i know how everything is supposed to go down but I just can't seem to write long chapters as I did before. Can you believe I have actually made it to write like 4000 words twice on this book!!!!! That's a lot and I'm upset I can't bring myself to type that much anymore. (T-T)

My other reasons is because I also have a lot of others books like 20 and more being written and i think it's the reason why I don't write long chapters anymore. Because i get tired. *pouts and does puppy eyes* So pweese forgive me~ *bows*

But on the bright side this means more chapters!!! yay?