Pajamas & Wine Pt.1

My sweet nerd

Sungjae is laying down in bed comfortably, Baby-blue-with white-clouds-pajamas on, and a high black ponytail tied in the middle of his soft but hard head as he leaves the rest of his hair untied. He couldn't focus on the pen and paper before him because Jung Ilhoon is again crossing his mind as Sungjae struggles to get that smile out of his mind. ' Did  i make him smile?' Was the question Sungjae thought about as he couldn't find another reason for why Ilhoon was smiling at him. Then it hit him! ' What if Ilhoon finally opened up to me?' Sungjae thought as a certain idea was running around his head and he jumped off the bed too excited and sprinted upstairs to the second floor. He knocked on the older's door nervously but still happy with a non-stoppable smile  across his face.  Ilhoon finally opened the door to be surprised to see Sungjae. 

" W-what do you need?" Ilhoon stuttered a little and started hiding behind his door.

"Uh "-Sungjae was taken aback by the sudden question because he himself doesn't really know why he knocked on Ilhoon's door. All he thought about was being besides Ilhoon after he saw that beautiful smile. " Do you see me as a friend?" Sungjae asked suddenly, Hoping that Ilhoon would say yes. Because now he would have another friend, Plus since they live together under the same rooftop they won't have an uncomfortable atmosphere like before.  Ilhoon's cheeks stopped blushing and his little smile faded as he is now thinking about the relationship he wants to have with Sungjae. He doesn't know what to do with his feelings for Sungjae anymore. He can't seem to throw it inside the trash can but he also can't seem to want to accept it.

" Yeah i do." Ilhoon lied. Completely aware of his true feelings making Sungjae's smile spread even further in an attractive way. He is so happy and excited that he ran over to Ilhoon hugging him tight. Sungjae is enjoying the nice cuddle of friendship. How Ilhoon fit right in his arm and how warm and fluffy he felt. Meanwhile Ilhoon was slowly dying in Sungjae's arms. His face bright red and he can swear his heart is like a time bomb, Ticking and ticking until it burst. His mouth is hanging slightly agape as he couldn't comprehend the situation and he wanted to say something but not a drop of his voice escapes his mouth. By the time Ilhoon was going to try to hug the younger back, Sungjae already released his hyung from the hug and stared worriedly at the older. 

" Ilhoon hyung! you are red again! are you sick?" Sungjae who is oblivious of Ilhoon's feelings, asked concerned for the older. Ilhoon tries again to say something but is unable as his pulse is beating too hard and he didn't feel good but at the same time it was pleasing to get excited over Sungjae.

" Omo you're so cute!" Sungjae said as he now was feeling more comfortable with the older, But actually causing the older's knees to weaken. Ilhoon only stares at Sungjae in awe as he still wasn't able to comprehend what was going on and what Sungjae just claimed. And when he did his face once again started blushing furiously without being able to prevent  it.

Nothing was said nor done until Sungjae dismissed himself without really wanting to as he was very curious of Ilhoon's change of personality and wanted to see exactly how much Ilhoon has opened up to him, but he had to leave since he didn't have anything to do with Ilhoon at the moment and also it is 10pm and it was time to sleep since they had school tomorrow.

Sungjae found himself alone again in his room his homework still undone which was rare for him to do. He is thinking of something again but this time it wasn't Ilhoon, Now it is his best friend Minhyuk who has not come home yet. He wasn't at school today and he didn't call nor text and it worried Sungjae. The room was empty without Minhyuk being besides Sungjae and he thought that there was no other choice but to fall asleep. Until he heard a knock at his door and he opened his eyes half asleep. He lifted up his head to look around the room trying to see if what he heard wasn't false. When he didn't hear anything he put his head back down to the pillow to fall back asleep when he heard it again and this time he stood up from his bed and walked over to the door to open it and when he did he was face to face with Jung Ilhoon.

~**~**~*~*~*~*~ Sungjae

 Ilhoon hyung is wearing a yellow pajama with the design of red hearts and he was looking down at the polished floor. I noticed that he has a box on his hands. I looked more closely and it is a game board,Chess to be precise . I looked up at him confused and wanting explanation.

" Wanna play?" He asked shyly and i smile opening the door wider so that he may enter and he smiled to himself before entering. I once again looked at my room briefly to see if there was any mess and to my relief there was none.

Ilhoon stood next to the door until i signaled him permission to sit in my bed and Ilhoon shyly did. Now me and Ilhoon are sitting across from each other as i watch him settle the game pieces to their corresponding spot. He then looks up at me indicating he has finished and i make my first move.

We were playing for 15 minutes not uttering a single word but the mood wasn't awkward, well at least for me it wasn't i was just trying to focus to win the game. Ilhoon is good but he absolutely cannot beat my brain into creating up a strategy.

" Hows your hand?" He asked unexpectedly distracting me for an instant, forcing me to forget my plan to beat Ilhoon swiftly. " Huh?" I ask looking up as i didn't catch what he asked me.

" Hows your hand?" He repeats again and i look down at my right hand remembering the bandages that it has.

" Oh this? It's fine." I respond moving another piece as i once again formulate a scheme in my head but was interupted again.

" Good." He simply said as he moved another piece getting rid of another pawn of mine. In return i get rid of his knight getting closer to his queen in the process. A chuckle escapes out of his lips as he hesitates to make the next move. " I never thought you were this good, Nerd." He says taking me aback but i shook it off trying to think whether this was a compliment or not.

" Thanks." I say waiting for his move but secretly giving myself a pat in the back as i try not to laugh at how Ilhoon is going to fail. Ilhoon shivered slightly and looked around the room until he spotted my air conditioner, He turn his head back at me as if to say something but he stayed quiet still holding a game piece in his hand as he rubbed his arm to feel warm. I was staring at him confused until i noticed that he might be cold.

" Aigoo~" I say as Ilhoon looks up at me. " If you feel cold you could have just told me." I say making him blush out of embarrassment. I lean to the side still sitting on the bed to reach for my brown drawer and i fish out a small white remote. I press a red button aiming at the air conditioner and it turns off immediately.

" Now we can continue." I say looking back at Ilhoon only to find him still holding the game piece in his hand with his eyes closed and moving about, threatening to fall off the bed any second. I stared in awe at his sleeping face admiring how beautiful and peaceful he looks when he is no longer frowning, getting angry, having a neutral face, no longer smiling nor blushing but just.....sleeping.

 I debate in my head if i should wake him up but i don't wanna be cruel so i quietly and carefully clean up the board and the game pieces to put them in the box. One of the pieces fell on the floor making a loud ruckus on a room that is so silent you can hear other people's footsteps on the other side of the room. I quickly look back behind me to see if i have awaken Ilhoon and i saw that he has open his eyes slightly but he closed them back again as his sleep is stronger than the desire to wake up. I sigh in relief as i curse the game piece in my head and put it along with the box on a chair in the corner with a maroon colored cushion on top of it. I head back towards my bed and put my right arm around Ilhoon's neck letting him lean and rest on me. Once i knew that it is safe to move him i carefully placed him to lay on my bed, his head on top of two pillows and a blanket around him. I turn off the light and lay myself next to him my heart pounding a bit afraid what Ilhoon might think of if he sees me laying down next to him in the morning. I shook those worries aside since we already slept together once.

I feel Ilhoon shifting around in bed but i keep my eyes closed in the darkness as i was too sleepy to notice him, until he swung his arm and hugged me causing me to shoot my eyes wide open only to see darkness ahead of me.

"Ilhoon?" I call out to him but he seems to be asleep since he didn't answer back. I decided to close my eyes and finally drift myself to sleep.

~~*~*~~* Ilhoon

I wake up as i start to feel someone's warmth around me and i open my eyes slightly to see Sungjae holding me and i try not blush but i already feel my cheeks heating up. I felt him this whole time he is so caring. Even though his hand is injured he still decides to bother and carefully positions me to a better and comfortable spot. As soon as he puts me down, my head on top of a pillow and my body covered with a blanket i start to miss his touch. He moves away from the bed and turns off the lights. He lays next to me as i start to blush again but i wanted something more, I wanted his touch. With confidence i lazily swing my arm over to him, hoping that he doesn't wake up and push it away.

" Ilhoon?" I hear him call for me my heart pounding as he says my name but i don't respond since i'm playing the sleepy person. Nothing happens and i guess that he's fast asleep while i stay awake with a frown as i start to think miserably to myself. Oh Sungjae if only you were mine. If only i could get a clue as to how to make you fall for me, No if only i could get a clue as to make these unknown feelings to disappear, if only something could happen to make this situation better instead of me thinking about the what ifs.

"Sungjae i see you. Do you see me?" I say half to him half to myself but he doesn't hear me....he doesn't see me.

~*~*~*~~*~*~*~* Mr. Jung

 I wake up from my jolly good slumber to get up from my bed still tired and my back hurting. I go to my private washroom and wash my face, brush my teeth, and brush my soft and messy gray-white hair and slowly head to my son's room to bother and get on his skin. It's what i do every morning ever since he became a teen. (✧∀✧) He should have gotten used to it but the fool never does! ψ(`∇´)ψ

I open the door to his room quietly trying not to wake him up like i always do. I mentally prepare my body to jump and pounce on him like i do every morning that he is late for school but when i run inside jumping i land on the emptiness of the bed sheets.'He must have left early' i think in my head. But everytime he gets ready for school i wake up because he's loud in the shower, Groaning every time he makes the water temperature too hot or too cold. 'No he's still here.' I think to myself as i turn my eyes into a hawk's eyes as i search for my son. I search for him all over the second floor and ended up going to the first floor as i end up in front of Sungjae's room.

No he wouldn't be here would he?' I think to myself again as i turn the doorknob to sungjae's room. When i go inside i see sungjae sleeping peacefully in bed and my son's arm around him while he is also sleeping peacefully. I don't say nor do anything for this situation. I only calmly close the door, slowly taking my time to go to the backyard of my home my face remaining neutral. When i finally get to the backyard i close the back door and quietly walk to a corner far away from the mansion but still in my property. And because i was holding it back i start to squeal, scream, and fangirl over the image of Iljae.

" Yass oh my gawd yass!!!!" I stay 2 minutes screaming my heart out until i didn't have anything more in me. " Iljae forever!" I say to myself as i head back to my home and straight for the kitchen where i will make myself and the newly couple breakfast.

~~*~*~*~

 After finishing up and eating my own pancakes tiredly my energy rises again when i think about my son and son-in-law and i jump off my seat getting a tray of pancakes for the both and humming as i head back toward the room. When i enter i place the tray of pancakes on a table and walk towards the cute sleeping couple. I playfully shake their pinkie toes until they both lift their heads up tiredly.

" Good Morning~" I say joyfully as both of them stared down me.

~~*~*~xX Author-nim Xx~*~~*~*~*

 Hey my beautiful people i'm back!!! happy april! i was going to write a scene for yongguk and minhyuk That's why in the title it says pajama and wine, since pajama is for iljae and minhyuk and yongguk do something that involves wine but then i got lazy and only wrote about iljae. gomenasai~ 

( ╥ω╥ ) and sorry for the crappy chapter too~ Demo i should be better next time nee? maybe

oh and sorry if i confused you during the chess game it's that i *Gulp* never learned how to play chess.

(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄) hihihihi

It is raining hard with lightning uuuh~ my fav kind of weather