Unsettled Ilhoon

My sweet nerd

Attention: Warning crappy chapter! Crappy chapter! you have been warned!  (¬_¬;)

" Good morning!" Mr.Jung, Ilhoon's jolly father almost shouted due to the excitement of seeing his favorite pairing.

" Ugh! Dad!" Ilhoon yells forgetting that he has slept with Sungjae last night and also forgetting that Sungjae is actually besides him until he takes a peek at the sleepy figure besides him that is rubbing his eyes tiredly with his injured hand and who is also too tired to notice Ilhoon and Mr.Jung in his bedroom.

" Come on guys! Breakfast is ready! Let's go eat in the kitchen." Mr.Jung clutches sungjae tippie toes and shakes it hard enough to get sungjae to move out of bed. " Come on sunny boy, come on." He got up of bed slowly with Ilhoon following behind him while Mr.Jung brings the tray from earlier and sets it down on the kitchen table.Sungjae and Ilhoon go on their separate ways to their own bathroom, Brushing their teeth, taking a shower, throwing on a new pair of fresh and clean uniform, and finally fixing their hair before going to the kitchen to eat their breakfast that Mr.Jung lovingly made for them. Both boys sat in silence eating away their tiredness while the three adults were chatting. Sungjae is silent just because he is just so tired for no reason or maybe he slept uncomfortable thanks to Ilhoon, Meanwhile Ilhoon is quiet just because he wants to be but that doesn't mean that he has a silent mind either. After everyone finished eating sungjae tiredly walks over to the kitchen sink to wash the dishes when Ilhoon comes back to the kitchen to speak to sungjae.

" Hey sungjae." Ilhoon let the words fall but the sleepy younger didn't notice. " Hey you!" Ilhoon said more louder in a commanding tone forcing the ladder to open his eyes back up after a moment of falling asleep standing up.

" Yes?" Sungjae responds.

" Do you perhaps...."

"........."

" Go on speak."

Ilhoon couldn't let his words fall so easily, he tried to ask but it's like something was stuck in his throat preventing him from speaking. So instead he grabs sungjae's wrist and drags him out of the kitchen.

" Ow ow that hurts! What are you doing?!"

" We're going to be late." Ilhoon bluntly stated still holding on sungjae's wrist. As Ilhoon and sungjae are quickly heading for the front door to leave someone rings the doorbell in which Ilhoon opens the door to view the last person he would ever want to see. The person too definitely did not want to see Ilhoon either.

" What are you doing here mir?" Ilhoon asks frowning, his mood totally heading downwards if mir doesn't leave.

" I came here to see sungjae." Mir admitted also not in the mood to pick a fight with his ex-best friend and rival so early in the morning. Ilhoon was going to say something, probably ' Sungjae's mine!' or ' Back off' but he got interrupted by sungjae who released his arm from Ilhoon's grip and stepped up from behind him to see mir. 

" Me?" He asks with a finger pointed at himself.

" Yes you silly" Mir answers with a charming smile that would make anyone melt for him right there and he knew it. But Sungjae isn't just anyone, Unfortunately for mir sungjae wasn't faced by his attractive smile.

" Is that so? What do you need?" Sungjae asks bluntly too sleepy to care but asked anyway.

" I was wondering if i could drive you to school." Mir asks with hopeful shiny eyes. Ilhoon was on his way to stop this conversation but once again he was prevented by sungjae who gladly answered yes. Ilhoon felt so crushed at the moment that he couldn't even reach out to them, to stop them. It's like if his words were clogged in his throat again but then to his luck sungjae turned around for him.

" Uh hyung i forgot do you need something? You took my hand all of a sudden and dragged me out of the kitchen."

What Ilhoon wanted was to also drive sungjae to school for both of them to spend more time together but he couldn't admit that. He couldn't ask before so what will make him admitted it now? Either way Ilhoon regretted not being as brave as Mir.

" N-no it was nothing just go on with him i'll just go by myself." Ilhoon said turning around fast and heading to his car before the other two could give out any kind of response. Mir could not help but expose a big grin of victory as he escorted Sungjae to his car meanwhile Ilhoon is already opening the front door and let himself in.

~**~*~*~~*~*~

A lot of people who was or is around Ilhoon can tell that whatever luck charm was making him happy disappeared because Ilhoon is back to bossy if not worse.

" What's wrong with you?" Yongguk who is so happy asks Ilhoon who is not so happy and wishes not to be disturbed. Ilhoon doesn't answer and continues eating his lunch. He looks over at sungjae's table to see him smiling to his best friend minhyuk and another guy, Jackson is his name. ' They are so lucky' Thought Ilhoon as he suddenly desired to be close to sungjae. He was snapped from his thoughts from the sharp sigh yongguk let out.

" You are so in love aren't you?" Yongguk said, a big grin spread across his cheeks. Giving Ilhoon that one look that says ' I am your best friend and i know exactly who your crush is'

" Excuse me?"

" You know what i'm talking about. Don't pretend like you don't"

" Actually no i don't know what you're talking. Why don't you tell me later because i gotta go." Ilhoon picked up his tray trying to escape from yongguk before he ends up finding the truth.

" If you leave i'll tell sungjae that you like him." Yongguk said still smirking making Ilhoon quickly sit back down.

" I do not!" Ilhoon hissed knowing well that he is lying.

" Yes you do~" Yongguk hummed." I can tell."

" How so?"

" If you didn't like sungjae you wouldn't have sat back down on the seat. Which tells me you're afraid of sungjae finding out."

Ilhoon remained silent not sure of what to say or do to yongguk's theory since he knows that it is true. The older smirked to the other's silence because Ilhoon just admitted that he does like sungjae. They remained in silence Ilhoon still unsettled. " You know if you keep being stubborn you're not gonna get him to like you anytime soon."

" I don't like him."

" Maybe. But remember other people might. Other people that are not as stubborn as you and they might make a move, unlike you who will come to notice when it's too late." Yongguk words did get to Ilhoon. What if what he is saying is true? What if  mir likes Sungjae and  he is planning on making a move? Maybe they already made a move. Maybe some else besides mir likes Sungjae....Minhyuk? Nah...He doesn't look like he might like sungjae. That guy sitting with them, jackson? Maybe.

Ilhoon was panicking silently in his seat, The thoughts and images making him tremble as yongguk continues to .

" Ilhoon. I'm not trying to pressure you or anything but i do suggest you make a move.....NOW!" When yongguk said the last part his voice grew dangerously low because he was being serious. He really cares for his best friend and he didn't want to see him torn.....Not like the last time. Oh Ilhoon cannot go back to those dark days, He needs someone positive and faithful.

" I already told you i do not like him!" Ilhoon stated, standing up and throwing his tray before storming out of the cafeteria leaving yongguk behind. Sungjae noticed this and began to get very worried but stayed in his seat since Jackson was still trying to show him and minhyuk something. He looks at both his friends and begins to wonder when they got so close? Since they barely met and minhyuk's attitude was very jolly today, Not like Mr.Jung jolly but jolly. Sungjae shook his feelings for Ilhoon aside and continued on with his friends. " Say Minhyuk where were you last night? I don't think you came home did you?" Sungjae asks making Jackson face minhyuk both boys wait expectedly for Minhyuk's response.

" I...A-actually.." Both boys found Minhyuk blushing furiously with an embarrassed smile forming on his thin strawberry lips as he lowers his head staring at his hands and fingers to prevent the youngers from looking at his red face.

" He's been with me." Minhyuk got interrupted by yongguk who after Ilhoon left him he decided to spend his time with his new boyfriend. He sat besides Minhyuk and placed his arm around his shoulder forcing minhyuk to blush harder if that's possible. Sungjae gave a surprised look to both of his hyungs while Jackson only glared disgusting at them and stood up to sit next to sungjae instead. " When did you guys become so close?" Sungjae asked both his hyungs, he felt like if he were left out of everything.

" Uh we....It's a long story."-Minhyuk

" It was destiny." -Yongguk

Minhyuk glared at yongguk for his cheesy response and wanted to slap the back of his head but at the same time he was dying to laugh.

" uh what? You guys didn't explain anything!" Sungjae who is now a little upset claimed. He was now yearning for that little secret his hyungs looked like they had.

" Maid." yongguk called forcing sungjae to look up and lock eyes with yongguk. Both Minhyuk and Sungjae had forgotten about that deal along time ago (A/N: So did i but then i looked at my story description again and remembered about that maid deal XD) Meanwhile jackson only looked confused because he isn't aware of the maid deal that everyone on the table is talking about. 

 " I want you to do me a favor."

Sungjae nodded his head in response.

" My friend Ilhoon is a little upset." yongguk explained smirking as he was setting his plan into action. Sungjae nodded as concern spreads again. " I think he's mad at me so i wanted you to give him these." Yongguk gave sungjae a black bag full of random things inside. " It's what he likes...When you give those stay with him for a while. Have a chat or something."

" A chat? What are we going to talk about?"

" I don't know and i don't care just make something up."

" Why me though?"

" Because he's mad at me, He hasn't met my honey before and nobody likes Jackson."

" your honey!"-Sungjae said surprised

" What the !"-Jackson yelled smacking the table with both his hands.

" maid. Just do it, please? Ilhoon is located in the 3rd balcony of the school"

" Fine"-Sungjae

" What the ? Is nobody going to talk about how he diss me like that?"-Jackson

" Sorry jackson"- Minhyuk

" Aish whatever"- Jackson

Sungjae grabs the bag and heads towards the balcony.

"oh wait maid? One more thing don't tell him that those are from me tell him you bought it. You are free to take some if you'd like." Yongguk said snuggling closer to minhyuk. Sungjae looks inside the bag to look at random sweets and snacks and he continues making his way towards Ilhoon. He starts to run leaving minhyuk, yongguk, and Jackson behind thanking Mir in his mind who gave him coffee with sugar. Meanwhile Jackson became uncomfortable with the lovey dovey couple in front of him and excused himself because he hated being the third wheel.

*~*~**~*~~* Sungjae POV

When i find Ilhoon i see him sitting down on a metal chair that some students must have left and he stares at the abyss of the clouds. I have no idea what he is thinking about but whatever it is, it looks like it's troubling him. I tap my feet on the floor to get his attention and i succeeded when he turns around to view whoever has come to disturb him. When he notice it's me he rolls his eyes slightly, turning back to looking at the white clouds. I have to admit it did make me feel hurt. I mean didn't we become friends? Why is he mad at me all of a sudden? but neither less i grabbed a chair, moved it besides Ilhoon and sat in it. I looked inside the bag again fished out whatever snack i craved first before placing the bag on Ilhoon's lap without a word.

" What's this?" He asks without looking at the bag.

" Look at it." I respond tearing the wrapper off my brownie.

" It's sweets."

" Yeah. For you." I don't like to lie and i'm bad at it so i did not mention the ' i bought it for you' part that yongguk hyung told me to say.

" Thanks." Ilhoon says grabbing a snack for himself and eating it. We both stood in silence for eternity just enjoying each other's company while grabbing some kind of sweet once in awhile. I look over at Ilhoon for the third time and his burdened expression hasn't changed.

" Hyung...Is there something wrong?" I asked carefully not trying to provoke him but he only sat in silence not uttering a word.

" Hyung."

" Shouldn't you be with Mir?" He changed the subject.

" What? No... I don't have to- hey i asked you first."

" Why do you need to know?"

" Because we're friends aren't we?" I say, and Ilhoon bit his lips. Like if something i said made him feel bad to his stomach or something. But then he shook it off almost like if he has accepted something and he looked at me slightly smiling at me. But that smile is broken and those eyes looking me now...are soulless.

" Hyung!" I call for him scared.

" You are right Sungjae you are my friend. I'm sorry about before nothing is wrong with me. We should go to class." He simply said trying to get up as fast as possible but before he could exit the balcony i grab him by the wrist and pull him to another tight hug. He stays there frozen as i lead the hug.

"S-sungjae wha- what are you doing!"

" Hyung i care! I'm worried about you and you don't tell me what's wrong" I slightly yell out. Honestly i don't know what took over my body and now i'm regretting it but i don't like seeing Ilhoon hyung like this and i want him to confide and trust in me. I want him to be fine, I want to heal him, I want to make him smile again i don't want to make him mad at me. It took a while but Ilhoon hugged me back but only slightly. It did not last for long though he stopped hugging and taps my shoulder.

" That's enough now, we need to go. "

I pull away from the hug to see him smile slightly. A real smile. At least it's better than what he looked like before. We walk in the hallway chatting normally now, relief settling in me as we make our way to class. I didn't exactly fix him but at least i comforted him a little. We both belong in different classes so we part and bid goodbyes.

~*~*~*~**~~ Ilhoon POV

I have made up my mind. Thanks to the balcony i was able to think carefully about what yongguk hyung spoke to me about and i have decided to take his advice and make my move. Mir has already made his move it was now my turn. I have one advantage that mir doesn't have.

" I live with Sungjae." I quietly said to myself no one in the hallways heard. Then i start to think about me and Sungjae in the balcony together. When he hugged me i felt my heart stop. I felt uneasy but it also felt....right. Like if i belong with him and he belongs to me. That's when i knew i couldn't lose him, I can't give up on Sungjae and i definitely can't let Mir have him.It was a nice moment and i enjoyed it and i felt like he really did care. It wasn't his fault that i got mad at him i was just jealous i think.

~**~*~~*~~*~*~

When i arrived home the first thing i did is throw my bag and clothes somewhere for today ( The first time i was this messy) and i threw myself in the bed exhausted. It is one of those moments where i'm supposed to rest but heaven didn't want that i guess since was interrupted by the ringtone coming from my phone.

" Ugh!" I groan before picking it up to view a message. After reading the message my eyes opens wider in shock. I couldn't believe what i have read! It's impossible how could this be? I read the message again. Unbelievable! It's like if someone has come back from the dead.

" He's coming soon." I utter not really directed to myself or anyone.

~*~*~*~**~xX Author-nim Xx*~~*~*~*~

 I have warned you so you can't say anything about how much this chap . Have a good day 

          ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ