Got to worry less

My sweet nerd

I stayed in the hot tub for a while relaxing the muscles in my body. allowing myself to think about my problems. first it was the damn party that my friend himchan forced me into which made me fall asleep in class. it was the first time missing a lesson. next is that guy that is forcing me to be their "maid". and now the house. what on earth did i do wrong? what did i or my parents do to deserve this?

I got up and drained the water. i put a yellow towel on my waist i started to think of the discussion me and my parents had. "we aren't rich we can't find or even buy a place to stay. father!" the words echoed in my head.

"aren't rich."

"rich"

"can't buy"

"another place"

"father!"

~~*~*~*~~~~~*~~**~*~***~~*~*~**~ FLASHBACK~~~*~~*~*

"we are losing our house." mr.yook said and started to sob loudly 

"what? what are you talking about dad?"

"sweetheart, we just can't pay the rent anymore! the price keeps getting higher." said sungjae's mother.

"NO! that can't be! dad this is what i always told you, ever since you signed me into that school our lives have been harder. just please stop paying that school and take me to a public school huh? 

"no son i want you to go to the best of schools so you don't end up like us STAY in that school."  mr.yook said with his wife nodding her head in agreement. 

Sungjae blamed the school no he blamed his parents, NO he blamed life. if life wasn't a place with labels about who is succesful or who is poor then they wouldn't be suffering. and if his parents wearn't so stuck on giving him the best school their family could be together and happy in the house.

"but father!." sungjae continued. speaking louder. " we aren't rich. we can't buy or find another place to stay! father!. if you don't stop paying that school we are going to go homeless. i've seen the way you don't eat much food to save money just to pay for that school!" sungjae could feel his eyes burning wanting to release tears.

"SUNGJAE THAT'S ENOUGH!!.  mr.yook interrupted. then he calmed down." son we won't go homeless. just go to school tomorrow, forget what we spoke about for now. i'll find a solution to this i promise." 

"to forget it?" sungjae scoffed.

"sungjae." mrs.yook said telling sungjae to leave it like that.  she was caressing her husband's shoulders. sungjae angrily went to his room stomping on every step and slammed the door. 

"that kid." said mrs.yook

"he doesn't know that going to that school is the best thing for him and that makes us feel proud." mr.yook said enjoying his wife's massages. "he doesn't understand that we don't want him to end up like us."

"i know sweetheart. come on let's go to rest it's getting late." mrs.yook pulled onto mr.yook's arm leading him into the room.

~~~*~*~*~*~***~~**~~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~***~   

Today sungjae tried his very best to keep a distace between the boys from yesterday. it wasn't hard for him or rather he  shouldn't bother since he is average looking. when someone mentions the name sungjae no one knows who it is, only the teachers,minhyuk, and people in his class knows who sungjae is. sungjae's sneaky being succeded in 'never getting notice' 

However, there was an unlucky moment. students would start chatting looking for things on their lockers or going anywhere else but their class but not sungjae. he is always instantly ready, waiting in front of his class's door. he was leaning against the wall waiting for the doors to open. only 3 minutes before class starts. he thought as he continued waiting.

The low voice guy was in the same hallway as sungjae. once again he called  sungjae from his phone. then he heard a little melody playing behind him. he turned around revealing sungjae declining his call. he walked up to sungjae insulted.

"hey little maid." the low voice said frightning sungjae. i have been found? how? 

"i-it's you." 

The low voice raised an eyebrow. 
"i mean master." sungjae corrected himself. the low voice smiled in satisfaction. "good job pet." he said. it really ticked sungjae that this guy kept calling him pet. i'm not you're damned pet! sungjae thought.

"YONGGUK HYUNG."

Sungjae and the guy  looked towards the source of the scream to see a boy running towards them. "hey hyung." he said panting. oh so this guy is yoongguk. but who is this guy? sungjae turned to the new guy. he was a very pretty looking guy who sungjae recalls seeing him yesterday. must be a member. sungjae thought. the pretty face turned and pointed at sungjae. "hey! you're that guy from yesterday!." giving a bright cheerful smile. it almost made sungjae feel like the pretty face was kind but we must remember that these guys are capable of anything. sungjae thought.  

"just playing with the pet." yongguk said petting sungjae in the head. I'M NOT YOU'RE DAMN PET!

"oh okay." the pretty face turned to sungjae." nice to meet you today! sorry we couldn't introduce each other yesterday. i'm mir nice to meet you." mir shaked hands with sungjae. 

" don't treat him so nice mir, he behaved bad." yongguk said pouting his lips.

"how?" both sungjae and mir asked.

"he didn't pick up any of the 20 calls i made." he looked at sungjae." which is now 21."  sungjae lowered his head to stare at the floor. he couldn't lie and he didn't want to tell them the truth.

"maid i summon you!" yongguk suddenly screamed making mir jump.

"o-okay"

"maid. you tell us your whole name and i'll introduce all of us."

"y-yook sungjae"

"mmn nice. well i'm bang yongguk, you already know who this guy is bang mir and our leader is jung ilhoon and the other guy lone wolf his name is shin soohyun. you will remember that right pet?" the school bell rang. 

"well masters the class is starting, bye!" sungjae said retreaving. but then yongguk grabbed sungjae by the wrist pushing him back. he squeezed it tight and put on a serious face. "you didn't answer my question." he said.

"y-yes master i've remembered all your names." sungjae said shaking. yongguk smiled and released sungjae's hand. "good." he said walking away.

~~~*~*~*~***~~~~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~ CAFETERIA

*sigh*

once again another sigh escaped sungjae's lips. minhyuk was a cross the table trying to mind his curiosity but couldn't help it. 

"sungjae would you spill it already" he demanded.

"spill wha?" 

"spill why you're depressing my table!" 

*sigh* "hyung please mind your business."

"i refuse!"

"minhyuk hyung"

"sungjae"

"stop it now"

"i refuse"

*sigh* "hyung a lot of things happened yesterday." minhyuk paid full attention to what sungjae needed to say, he was really worried for sungjae. sungjae was always bright and when he's not it really means he was stressed. "hyung it's like some kind of bad luck we are going to lose our house." minhyuk gasped in shock he placed his hands on sungjae's and caressed it. sungjae could feel the warm caring hands of minhyuk and it made him feel slightly better. he wanted to cry even if it was in public but he had to hold it. god sungjae you're a man!. "thank you hyung" sungjae said. minhyuk put his hands back. the warmth leaving sungjae. sungjae was grateful to have a friend such as minhyuk.

 

"also..." sungjae continued

"yes?"

"the unbelievable happened" sungjae wanted to tell minhyuk about the four boys.

"what?"

"you remember those b-" sungjae's phone rang. he saw there was a message. it read

"Ilhoon(leader) yongguk( your owner) mir( annoying guy) soohyun(the lone wolf) remember that pet!"

sungjae gave a soft chuckle it simmed kinda cute except the pet part. but it didn't mean that he shouldn't fear any of them not even that mir guy, his innocent looks can be deceiving.

"um earth to sungjae, you were going to tell me something right?"

"um nevermind." sungjae said regretting it because now minhyuk will stop at nothing to make him spill it.

"come on tell me~~~"

"it's nothing really its just that i finished.... i finished reading the harry potter book!"

 

"wow that was the unimaginable right?" minhyuk said sarcastically. both minhyuk and sungjae began eating again when a hand slapped the table hard making sungjae jump. he noticed a lot of girls were blindly looking at their table and that minhyuk had his mouth fully open with rice inside staring at something. he looked at the guy who slapped the table who was grinning like the cheshire cat.

"hello pet. nice to see you again." yongguk said."you will remember our names right?" yongguk asked for the thrid time. minhyuk's  gaze left yongguk and looked over at sungjae. "yes master" minhyuk's mouth somehow opened wider than it was. yongguk pointed at a table near them with three guys sitting there."you.me.there.now" he said. sungjae hesitated to get up. what about minhyuk hyung? he stood up giving minhyuk and apologetic gaze and left following yongguk to the table.

"sit" yongguk offered,mir smiling. sungjae vowed and sat slowly on the seat rather timid like. "come on we won't eat you." mir said giving another smile. geez these two liked to smile a lot except mir's smile seems kind and welcoming. what are you doing sungjae? now is not the time to be admiring how these people look! sungjae nodded in response looking down at his skirt ( skirt meaning thighs) 
"we did a little research about you" mir said still smiling. with those words the pretty-warm welcoming smile of his made sungjae feel creeped out.

yongguk pulled out a piece of paper from his pockets and read what it said. "uhh you're yook sungjae blah blah blah and you have high grades blah blah you're in class 3C, never missed behaved...correct?"

"yes"

"now don't feel like we'll do something to ya it's just i wanted to learn about my pet"

"he's not a pet hyung." mir said smiling. for once sungjae felt like hugging mir, he said the right thing he is not a pet.

"whatever! anyway sungjae i think that the good grade part is very useful. ya know wha i mean? oh man this guy is going to use me for homework material. "yes master"

"not me! i want you to teach me since i sleep in class." mir said with a pout. well atleast this guy want to earn good grades by hard work.

"alright" i say with a smile. yongguk hands me his homework along with a pen. (sungjae does the work without any difficulties) "good, good" says yongguk while mir looked at the problem. sungjae wondered about the other two who are only looking at the window. like those movies where the handsome vampire guy looks over the window. they hadn't stopped looking at the window not even to see him coming.

"it's done" sungjae said

yongguk said 'yay~' and clapped his hands cheering. at first these guys seemed scary but they are kinda cute and seem friendly. just goes to show don't judge a book by it's cover. mir handed a paper to sungjae. "its the dates where you can teach me some lessons kay~ i will try really hard, will you make it?." mir said and winked. cute~~~. sungjae thought

"yeah i guess." sungjae said taking the paper but he was unsure whether he will make it or not. with the whole losing house thing it's getting pretty hard. it seems some rich guy forced and bought the house to destroy it and build a sauna. and the guy who sold us our house agreed without telling my dad a word. just for money. and we have like 3 days left to leave.

"are you okay sungjae?" mir asked. sungjae replied as politely as he could because he could tell mir was really worried. "uh yes i'm fine. and i'll see what i can do with your lessons." "thank you" sungjae noticed from his second vision that minhyuk had moved from their usual table and into a table right next to them. and on to the left he spotted what could have been ilhoon staring at him. sungjae was startled so he turned to look but ilhoon turned his gaze to the window again. he picked up his phone to text minhyuk.

minhyuk hyung wat r u doing?

not me! it's what ur doing?

saving my !

you seem to be enjoying it.

sungjae looked up at yongguk who was looking over the problems of  his homework. "excuse me master but if you no longer need me, may i get going?" sungjae secretly wanted to stay but he also wanted to leave, so what ever choice yongguk made it will make him feel okay.

"aww we were just getting to know each other." mir said with a pout

"yeah."yongguk agreed."alright you can go. but remember to come to this table at monday kay?." sungjae nodded. sungjae left the table mentally preparing for some questions minhyuk might ask. when he sat down he noticed ilhoon was staring at him again. he turned his head to face ilhoon who was still staring. he seemed distracted by something because he didn't notice sungjae looking over at him and when he did notice he quickly turned away. weird.

~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~*~*~*~*~*~**~* yook residence

The first thing sungjae did when he entered the house was to go directly to his dad to see if he found the 'solution' he was talking about yesterday but got a 'no' in response.

-------------------- SUNGJAE'S ROOM

was he really going to be homeless? will he live in a hotel? will his dad have no idea on what to do?" a trail of millions of question popped in sungjae's head one by one and none being answered. AARGH!! it was so frustrating. it was one of those moments where you got the hang of a game but then the levels get harder and you're stuck. and what made him fall more mad was that his father is so calm at this moment he was drinking green tea and relaxing on the sofa like nothing is happening. all he keeps on saying "don't worry, don't worry about it and go to school." stupid dad! maybe he did have a solution since he is so relaxed.

sungjae laid his head on the baby blue pillow on his bed. he looked over at the stars out the window putting on a his headphones to a nice soft melody. maybe i should worry less. he thought as he fell asleep in the spot.

~~~**~**~*~*~**~~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~****~*~*~*~~~~~

Ta-da! it is done chap 2 is done *clapping hands* same question as before

1) what do you think of this or you can guess what will happened next. the next chap will reveal clues to where sungjae is going with his parents. stay tuned ^ ^ 

also have a nice and take care~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~