Using him

My sweet nerd

Sungjae wakes up before his alarm clock starts blaring. He closes his eyes shut and throws his arms I'm the air for a good stretch while yawning and when he drops his arms to where his supposed pillow should be at, he becomes startled when he notices someone beside him. He calms down remembering that Ilhoon will be sleeping with him for now on until there is a room for him. 

He flips to the side and stares at Ilhoon's sleeping state just because he had a feeling that he should do it. His eyes examines Ilhoon's face and lands on his lips, Sungjae feels himself getting heated and his heart starts racing. ' What is wrong with me?' He thinks in his mind getting up from the bed and heading straight for the bathroom to get himself ready for another day at school. 

He locks the door and turns the faucet until warm water touches his hands Andover himself inside before applying soup on himself. After a few more minutes Sungjae is able to hear his alarm clock blaring inside his room and he quickly turns off the water and runs out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. He pursues on turning off the alarm clock before Ilhoon wakes up. Sungjae mentally screams in victory after he pressed the big white button.

" S-sungjae?" The mentioned boy freezes in place after hearing Ilhoon's low and groggy voice. Sungjae raises his head after a moment and looks at Ilhoon who is sitting up on the bed with messy hair and blushing Sungjae looks down at himself and also feels himself blush. 

" I-I was taking a shower j-just now so..." Sungjae tries to explain before Ilhoon starts thinking of him as weird. 

" Y-yea I see." Ilhoon responds looking down at his lap struggling to stare at Sungjae's pale body. ' Were both men so Sungjae shouldn't mind right?' Ilhoon says in his mind and looks up but to his dismay Sungjae already left to the bathroom to put on some clothes. 

Sungjae joins Mr.Jung in the kitchen meanwhile Ilhoon takes a shower next. " Good morning Mr.Jung." Sungjae puts on a smile and sits at the table. 

" Morning sunny boy." Mr.Jung responds. " You came just in time for pancakes." Mr.Jung informs placing newly hot pancakes on Sungjae's table. 

" Thank you Mr.Jung." Sungjae begins to eat. Peniel enters the kitchen not any later while rubbing his eyes tiredly and he sits on the table in front of Sungjae. 

" Morning Mr.Jung." He yawns and Mr.Jung returns the greeting, he also places a plate of hot pancakes on Peniel's table for them to wait. 

" Sungjae Is Ilhoon still sleeping?" Mr.Jung suddenly asks placing another plate on an empty chair next to Sungjae. 

" He must be still taking a shower." Sungjae informs and continues eating. Om cue Ilhoon enters with his uniform prepared and a new hair style in which he simply decided to bring his fringe up. 

" Morning Honey." Peniel said in English making Ilhoon frown but smile at him anyways. Sungjae hasn't notice that he has been staring at Ilhoon for the longest of time until Peniel cleared his throat. 

" O-oh I have to go." Sungjae picked up his plate and left it at the sink, running around the kitchen as he puts on his blazer. 

" W-wait I can drive you." Ilhoon prevents Sungjae from running away and since the younger did not want to come out rude he nods his head and let's Ilhoon drag him out of the kitchen. 

" Thank you for the Pancakes Mr.Jung." Peniel bows and walks behind the other two. Just like last time Sungjae sits at the back and plugs his ears with loud music. 

When they arrive and the boys exit out of the car Peniel clings onto Ilhoon arms forcing Sungjae to once again feel this weird sentiment that he can not seem to resolve. He hopes he can see Minhyuk and Jackson so that they can distract him again. It seems to work so well to forget at least for 20 minutes. He pace walks scanning through the crowd for both Jackson and Minhyuk but he sees none. 

Who he actually sees is Mir walking around with a sad face expression. He runs towards him and taps him in the shoulder. 

" Good morning Mir! What's wrong?are you upset?" Sungjae asks with concern and worry on his tone and face expression. As soon as Mir notices that it is Sungjae he lights and brights himself up for him. 

" No nothing is wrong now that you're here." Mir shows his best smile making Sungjae chuckle a bit in awkwardness. 

" Hehehehe is that so?" Sungjae scratches the back of his neck feeling a bit awkward. 

" So what's up with you?" Mir switches the topic a bit because he notices Sungjae becoming uncomfortable. 

" I'm doing great." Sungjae lies. " We should head inside class starts soon." Sungjae informs waving goodbye to Mir. 

" I can accompany you to your class if you'd like and talk a bit." 

" Yeah! sure why not?" 

 

" Ilhoon calm down, this ain't gonna do you any good." 

" Well why not?" 

" Because what are you gonna say when you're done huh? ' Oh I moved Mir away from you because I wanted to.'. "

" Well what do you want me to do? I am here wasting my time while Mir is having an advance on me. Really hyung I beg of you, Please let's stop this act and find another way." 

" Okay Ilhoon how about you give me, one more day of doing this and if it gives no affect than we can cut this off." 

" I don't know I will think about it." Ilhoon says before walking away from Peniel. He wishes to help Ilhoon but is his method really no good? It used to always work...Now he stands there re thinking his choice of plans, He only has one day to make his plan work or Ilhoon might struggle the rest of the way. Peniel is always good with everything everyone knows that. When he was here two years ago he grew up with Ilhoon, Yongguk,Mir, and Soohyun. When they needed help peniel  was there to land a hand, a toy was broken Peniel helped fix it, You have problems with your homework? Don't worry Peniel has got you. He always helped and succeeded so what's so difficult now? 

<><>xX Minhyuk Xx<><><>

I open my eyes feeling drowsy and the very first thing I see is red numbers. 10:49 am. At first I did not know what it means or what exactly was it until I shut down my eyes again and remembered that I have school today. My eyes automatically open wide because I knew that I'm definitely screwed! With ought thinking about I get ,yield off of this bed and search for my clothes. I am wearing yongguk's pajamas which feels so comfy by the way. My main question is...where the hell is Yongguk? And why didn't he wake me up? 

I go on and take a quick shower, throw on my clothes and head towards the living room where Yongguk might be. 

That bastard I will punch him in the guts if he does-

" No I'm fine babe don't worry about me." 

"I told babe, don't worry about me and just rest for a while we can always wait you know." 

" yep. I would love you forever because of your sweetness. Okay....see you soon." Yongguk hands up the phone and continues smashing buttons on his game controller. He looks behind him and I duck so that I won't be seen. I can't believe this ! Who was he talking to right now? And why did he call that person babe and sweetness or whatever? I-is he cheating on me?!?! Or am I his side ? 

I can't believe that what I was afraid off is coming true, that Yongguk never really loved me....W-wait Minhyuk. Don't jump to conclusions... I am sure that there's an explanation for why-

" Honey what are the out doing there?" I jump up frightened and startled of Yongguk crouching down next to me behind the sofa. 

" N-nothing I was just thinking hehehe." I scratch the back of my head awkwardly. 

" oh okay...There's breakfast in the kitchen if you'd like some." He informs me and approaches me before grabbing a hold of my waist and bringing me closer to his body. " Love you a lot Babe." He says in his usual low voice completely making me feel worse about that conversation on the phone. He leans in closer to kiss me but I dodge it and leave away from his arms. 

"Woo! I wonder what's for breakfast?" I comment strolling to the kitchen. 

" babe what was that about?" Yongguk comes back to the kitchen and points behind him. He looks cute with his scrunched up nose but I am feeling confused and deceived. I hope that what I am claiming isn't really true. I need to get to the bottom of this and find out if Yongguk is really cheating at me or not and the very best way to do that is to get inside his phone. 

" what was what about?" I ask with big puppy eyes and cute pouty lips. My best way of acting innocent. 

" ehahahaha you just avoided my kiss." He laughs at the beginning and tries to get closer to me, but I move backwards.  

" I-I don't know what you're talking about." I respond without looking at him in the eyes. I open the fridge only to have it slammed back shut by Yongguk who somehow got behind me real quick without me noticing. He cups both my cheeks and connect our lips together. Knowing me I would have probably punched him but I feel so lost and this kiss is like my savior. I need to know if bang Yongguk loves me the way I do with him. Our kiss develops when I let him enter and push our heads closer to each other not giving us space, before suddenly I am pulled on top of the kitchen counter where we continue our kiss there. 

<><><>xX Jackson Xx<><><><>

" B-but can't you see I love you? Why are you doing this to me, you are my best friend." I feel so much shame that I have to break down crying in front of him. Why is he doing this to me? What did I do wrong? 

" you like me as a friend?-" ???

" y-yes I do." I lie but all I really wanted to do was kiss those plump lips of his even if he might slap me later on or not talk to me forever. 

" look I already told you, I don't want to ever see you again-" ??? He tells me breaking my heart even further. I am at a lost place and I hope this could be a joke but he is really serious about this. I up all my tears and leave his room immediately and run downstairs. 

" Jackson would you like to stay for pie?" His mother comes but I politely decline without her noticing my tears.

<><><><>

Author-nim

I didn't re-read so there was probably a lot of errors. Sorry guy So~