Day&Night 1

My sweet nerd

“Thanks to this trip, They would have the  best nights and days of their lives.”

 

_Please vote and comment.

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

 

" Move Sungjae! That's my bunk bed!!" 

 

" But I laid on it first!" 

 

" I claimed it first!" 

 

" How!?" 

 

" With my eyes! Now move!" 

 

Minhyuk dashed towards Sungjae whom has made himself feel at home on the bunk bed at the top. Minhyuk had started slapping at the Younger's thighs and tickled him when the thigh slaps wouldn't force him off. Sungjae only rolled himself against the wall away from Minhyuk's torturing hands and continued laughing loudly from the panic. He wasn't safe for long though, when Minhyuk began to climb and made his irritated face clear for Sungjae to view. The older crawled up to the younger and continued to aggressively tickle his sides causing poor Sungjae to scream of laughter and throw his head back against the fresh pillows. " Hyung please!" Sungjae begged but his sentence cut short when he interrupted himself with another panicked thunder of laughs. It wasn't until both Minhyuk and Sungjae felt the bed shake, that they halted all previous actions. " Oh shoot- we just broke the bed!" Minhyuk spoke in a shaky voice. Eyes dilated which only caused Sungjae's stomach to turn and knot. 

 

" Hyung stop! We are on the top bunk! I don't want to get hurt! Get off!" Sungjae Whines loudly, the thought of him making him more nervous.

 

" No you get off!" 

 

" Wouldn't you rather go to your boyfriend's room instead? You know- Cuddling nicely?" 

 

" I was given this room Sungjae! Be glad that you weren't paired with a complete stranger! Poor Jackson, he got paired with someone he hates too." Minhyuk stares at the ceiling recalling Jackson's pitiful look after he discovered who his room mate was. " Anyways....Get off Sungjae, My bed." 

 

" No you get off!" 

 

" God you're so annoying! I won't give you the time of day! You'll see." Minhyuk renders an fuming sigh of anger and climbed off defeated by the taller male. He heard Sungjae mutter his high pitched and blissful ' Yay' and rolled his eyes. Minhyuk proceeds to roll his suitcase inside the room and left it somewhere near his bed. 

 

" I'm so excited hyung! I feel free!" Sungjae repeatedly whacked the surface of the bed with his exposed and pale legs as an action of his excitement. He wore a long blue silk sleep ware shirt, along with the silky blue shorts that exposed his legs and thighs to match. Minhyuk was still in his casual clothing from before. The two had earlier explored the boat and it's offerings, They were full from eating a good quantity  of meat, veggies, rice, and desserts. They later spent their free time on their phones, Well mostly Sungjae who was face timing his parents along with Mr.Jung. He was gleefully telling them how great his time was and he even showed them how everything looked regarding the boat and the people included. Mir soon joined and spent time with Sungjae around the pools and it didn't take long for their day to turn to nighttime. Sungjae had bid goodbyes with Mir and his other friends before heading to his room with Minhyuk to take a bath. 

 

" I know you are. You're like a kid." Minhyuk laughed quietly. After sending a few text messages to Yongguk, Minhyuk searched inside his suitcase for his own pair of comfortable Pijamas. " I'm going to take a bath Sungjae." Minhyuk announce already sauntering over to where the bathroom is. 

 

" Okay." Sungjae replies allowing himself to relax his muscles with his hands under his head. He lifts his right leg on top of the left and explored the room again with eyes drowning himself in its features. Sungjae didn't like how he could almost touch the rooftop and it wasn't because the bunk beds are too tall, but because the room was just small. He wouldn't let that get his mood down for it wasn't a big deal either. 

 

How the room is, Once you enter through the front brown wooden door you are welcomed with one but lengthy window that showcased the sun and the naughty swaying dark waters. The bunk bed is placed to the left side of the room, And the right was occupied by one tall and red piece of furniture which is to be a wardrobe. None of the two boys used it however, Since they would be spending time in the boat for just one night. In the morning they would wake up and leave, Therefore it had no use. Sungjae didn't wait for Minhyuk to leave the bathroom, The younger didn't even fight when he eyes began to close from the drowsiness. 

 

 

- - - - - 

 

Finally the warm rays of the sun greeted Sungjae's sleeping face as the sun rose from behind the now calm dark waters. The sky had went from dark with little spots of bright lights, to a now more gloomy blue that had slashes of pink-orange lines. The morning is beautiful and not a lot of people witnessed it. What came next was Sungjae's phone which blared loud music since he responsibly set an alarm clock. 

 

" turn that off." Minhyuk whom wasn't very pleased for the other's responsibility has said and groaned. 

 

" Mmm..." Sungjae is still too tired to even think right. He replied as best as he could however a 'Mmm' wasn't the exact response Minhyuk needed. The shiny black haired male turns to his side, Hands digging under the sheets and pillows in the look for his phone that continues to play music. Finally after he found it, Sungjae Presses ' End' which invited the Silence back into the slightly cold room. " Hyung......Hyung we need to get up. They will start waking everyone soon. We should take a shower and just take a good nap before they knock our door." Said Sungjae who's morning voice made him sound older than what he is. 

 

" You start first. I'm tired.." Minhyuk whines as expected. 

 

" Okay." Sungjae mumbles before reluctantly getting off the top bed. He climbed off from the cold black metal staircase and dropped down on the floor with a ' Pum.' The taller grimaced at the cold feeling of the floor against his warm feet but continued heading towards the shower anyways. Later on he stepped out and told- No he forced Minhyuk to wake and forced the older to take a shower and now both boys were good and ready to go. Sungjae bad deciding on decorating himself with the good match of black with blue and white. Original Timberlands, white plain jeans, Black tank top along with a blue sleeve shirt in which he chose not to button it up and leave it resting at his side. He combed his hair and made sure it was a nice shiny black. Minhyuk On the other hand, had decorated himself with black. 

Black timberlands, Black skinny jeans, Black polo shirt and a random dark blue knit sweater to keep him warm. The smaller male sat on his bunk bed, eyes closed from his lingering drowsiness and it finally came. The knock. 

 

- - - - - - xX Sungjae Pov 

 

" Oh my lord! Look at that!" 

 

" Take a picture of it!" Minhyuk Hyung slapped the side of Jackson's mascullar arms and urged him to take a picture of a tiki statue that greeted and caught our attention. Jackson had brought  his camera from home, And took aesthetically pleasing pictures of anything he found visually beautiful or interesting. Me, Jackson, Minhyuk, and Mir are all together and admiring stuff. The rest of the students are behind us, Including Ilhoon's group due to the fact that the students are not allowed to part yet. We seem to travel a one path mountain that is eventually going to lead us to the fake Hawaii island. When the teacher and the students caught up with us, Me and my group continued to walk ahead of them and took lot's of pictures together. I was being silent but never disappointed. The place was great so far and my bottom lip is rosier than ever thanks to my excited yet nervous action of biting them. 

 

" Sungjae we should go somewhere together and alone." Mir who is walking right next to me tugs at my shirt and smiles. 

 

" I guess?" I smile back trying not to seem taken aback nor weirded out by that suggestion. It didn't take long for us to finally reach to the top, My eyes immediately started to sparkle at the sight of a marvelous place. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 (( I took whatever I could find that came close to the image in my head. I'm very bad at describing places, especially open like this so I have to use images. (>_< ) ))

 

Because of the mini waterfall near me, my stomach bubbles up with excitement and the fresh air coming from it cools at my skin making me look like a grinning freak. " A picture of that please." I beg Jackson who was already on it. Snapping away at good shots. 

 

" Welcome to Tiki land, Your personal Hawaii experience!" A man greeted. Me and my friends were astonished at his looks since he wore leaves as a skirt, and a shell beads as necklace. A beautiful red flower on top of his head and it made all of us giggle. I didn't notice that my teacher and the other students arrived until I saw my teacher shake hands with the man who welcomed us. Soon I felt a tug at my sleeve and looked back to notice Ilhoon and his group next to us. Ilhoon looks.....Surprisingly attractive. More attractive than usual. His long caramel locks are combed back, some of his hair strands still sticking to the front. His pretty eyes shrinks into a precious shiny eye smile and his lips were no different as it spread into a gleeful smile. He's so astonishing that he took my breath away with this visual. I actually wanted to urge Jackson to take a picture of him! 

 

 

 

 

" I-Ilhoon." I finally mutter. 

 

" We finally catch up to you. You and your team are quick." He says letting go of my sleeve. I didn't want him to, but I wasn't going to let him know either. 

 

" Ah! We were just very excited." I smile and he seems to freeze for a moment. Staring at me and making me feel even more nervous. 

 

" Alright." He finally broke the silence. " May we join your group? I think this is the part where we all separate and explore on our own." Ilhoon asked making me mentally frown. I like Ilhoon around me, I won't lie. But I know for sure I won't be as pleased thanks to Peniel standing behind him. 

 

" Yeah sure." I smile and focus my attention back to what was happening in the front. Like Ilhoon said, We all split into random groups and my group was being followed by Ilhoon's. 

Yongguk is busy talking to Minhyuk and acting lovey dovey, Mir became awkward around Soohyun and forced himself to accompany Jackson when Ilhoon was busy claiming me as his walking buddy. Which was rather surprising that he didn't take his boyfriend's side. Peniel occupies himself with Soohyun and that's how we went. 

 

We walked around until our feets got tired. But that wasn't all we did! Of course some of us-Ahem Me! Couldn't wait to use the water slide. Which was fun but it ended with me being the only wet one in the group and our bags was taken by the staff so that they could be out in our own respected  individual rooms. 

 

" I'm hungry..." I complained a lot the moment I couldn't bare the sticky clothing, my hurting feet, the tiredness from my eyes, and finally my rumbling stomach. 

 

" Let's stop by there." Ilhoon pointed at a place and I had to drag my eyes around before finally spotting it. 

 

" Yes please." I smile warmly. Ilhoon didn't seem to want the others to come since he took off and dragged me along. But to his dismay the others did notice, and they were hungry too. 

 

" Cool let's go! Next up is taking pictures of food." Jackson cheered and ran first towards the restaurant. Ilhoon groans loud enough for me to hear making me giggle to myself. 

 

Damn the place is further away than I thought. Or was it my throbbing feet talking? Nonetheless our group gathered in front of the place and we each ordered a variety of drinks along with the snacks to accompany. Mine was a watermelon slush that brought an entertaining umbrella and on the side I asked for a plain ham and cheese slices. Ilhoon ordered himself a chilli dog, Jackson got himself the finest Hawaiian treat. 

 

" I- What a lame joke!" Minhyuk loudly yells at Jackson from across the table. The said male with a snapback stopped his abrupt laughter and seriously stared at Minhyuk. 

 

" Mir found it funny! So mind your business squirrel!" 

 

" What did you call him!?" Yongguk joins in, already standing up and buffing his chest out. 

 

" You heard me! Stop bulling and fight me! I'm ready!" Jackson stood up equally flexing his muscles. ' Here we go again.' I thought to myself while still sipping on my watermelon treat. Mir soon switched his seat to the one next to me and commenced speaking to me. We discovered that we both loved the animated cartoon Pucca and started laughing at stories about it. I didn't notice how Ilhoon was slowly getting angry until he yanked my arm, Surprising me and causing my drink to spill on my white pants. " What the- Ilhoon~" I groan and pout at him. " My Pants!" 

 

" Yah look what you did." Mir frowns and was just about ready to argue with Ilhoon. But the other didn't even reply before taking me by the arm and dragging out. " Where the hell do you think you're going!?" Mir also grabbed at my arm. 

 

" G-guys-" I mutter slowly losing my mind. Ilhoon and Mir looks like they are staring a fight, Yongguk and Jackson already began launching punches at each other which made my whole peaceful-good mood turn for the worst like when kids throws eggs towards people's homes on the day of Halloween. But no one listened to me. " Mind your business Mir!" 

 

" This is my business! Why don't you just go away you're just a nuisance to Sungjae!" Mir spat harshly absolutely putting false words in my mouth. His body seems to be getting prepared, Prepared for a fight and that only made my heart viciously pound against my chest. Some of the attention by bystanders were coming to us which made me feel even more uncomfortable like an ant being watched by someone behind a magnifying glass. 

 

Ilhoon released my arm and took a quick launch towards Mir, His hard knuckles making contact with the other cheeks. I notice how the quiet guy Soohyun quickly runs up to us and tears Ilhoon away from him. Soohyun didn't stay to fight, he occupies himself with Mir on the floor whom wanted to fight more. Ilhoon also didn't bother to disturb them and marched towards me with an angry glare. His glare could have seriously made me piss my pants if only he didn't drag me out of the area. My bewildered state didn't allow me to ask any question and only mumbled ' I-Ilhoon!" And " H-hey." 

 

If only things didn't turn out the way they did, maybe this would have came out like a nice comforting little stroll. Where's he taking me anyways? Is that where we will be staying at over the nights? The hotel. It stood nice and strong, Not decorated with the usual plain bricks or glass but more like wood to decorate it. It didn't look fancy but it instead looks like an amusing old  place to spend time in. The wood is colored red and a huge massive tiki mask stood on top of the entrance. Me and Ilhoon went inside- the interior of the place completely betraying its exterior. Not fancy? Well I was mistaken. 

 

Ilhoon walked up to the front desk and asked the lady. " Hello May I have the keys to our dorms. I'm Jung Ilhoon and this is Yook Sungjae." Ilhoon informs as the lady nods countless of times. 

 

" Sure give me a moment. " she smiles and parts with us, turning around to search files inside cabinets until she returns with one keycard and hands it to Ilhoon. Wait? What about my key? 

 

" You guys are sharing one room together." The lady eye smiles gleefully, Only me and Ilhoon blush darkly and in silence. 

 

" Thank you." Ilhoon bows and walks towards one of the elevators. Crap. Me and Ilhoon sharing a room again?? Geez. 

 

A loud ding interrupts my thoughts, Indicating that the elevator had finally reached our floor and opened up allowing Ilhoon to take me inside. " So do you feel sleepy?" Ilhoon started what I assume is small talk. I responded with a hum followed by a nod. Now that I think about it, I did use a lot of my energy today on walking, screaming, moving a lot and now I could use a good nap yes. I stare at Ilhoon who's about two feet close to me, Reading the directions to our room. Once the elevator opens up and reveals a new hallway which had a lovely green leaves themed carpet, And creamed colored walls. We stepped out of here only to consume more decorations such as the mini tiki statues appearing from here and there. The portraits were pictures taken in the past from how long this island has existed. 

 

Ilhoon and I stop at a room, the number 615 typed on a plate and Ilhoon uses a keycard to open it up to reveal our staying room. 

 

 

 

' Woah! Fantastic! And I won't have to sleep next to Ilhoon this time.' I thought in my head taking in my surroundings. ‘ I wonder if that plant is real’ I thought now nearing close to the orange flowers that stood near one of the beds. I bend over and sniff, Scrunching my nose from the smell that it is real. " Wow.." I breathe out but Ilhoon doesn't seem taken aback. And of course it should have to be the fact that he's rich. He's been to better places I imagine. " Why bring me here anyways hyung?" I question now that I could finally think lucidly. 

 

" I just...Wanted to clean off your pants. You need new clothes plus you're tired right? We can chill here and sleep when you want to." Ilhoon admits leaning against the wall where the flower is held. 

 

" Wow...Thank you I didn't know you were so considerate." I giggle and help myself into being comfortable. " I should take a shower..." I announce.

 

" Suitcase is behind the bed." Ilhoon points. 

 

" Oh! Thank you." I awkwardly nod and run towards it and picking up my suitcase in search of a night ware. Of course I didn't choose anything near shorts since It's not minhyuk that I will be sleeping with. Instead I grab regular Pjs. A green dinosaur decorated ones. 

 

[Okay now we are going to 3rd POV because I often make the mistake of randomly switching pov.] 

 

Afterwards the taller male did take his usual hot and steamy shower, Ilhoon follows next and comes out with blue pjs. A baby blue shirt that had the printed words ' Prince' in pink with yellow, and he wore dark blue pants that had vertical white lines. 

 

Sungjae places his phone down and stretches his long arms. He is just ready to call it a day and sleep but Ilhoon had other plans. " Look Sungjae! We have a few movies to watch, What do you wanna try?" He smiles causing Sungjae to widen his eyes. " U-um something comedy." He spoke not wanting to upset the older by telling him that he prefers to sleep. 

" Okay I found a cool one." Ilhoon announces picking up the remote and pressing play and causing poor Sungjae to force himself to sit in bed and fight with eyes to stay awake. The movie chosen was about a grandmother turning young again and it interested Sungjae for a good fifteen minutes but it didn't mean his sleepiness subsided. Like that, the latter had his head rolling about, Waking up and passing out again until his body forced him to give in. The soft yet loud snores of Sungjae tickled at Ilhoon's ear and announced to the older that Sungjae was sleeping. He switched the television off and smiles to himself, staring at Sungjae's beauty. The older couldn't help himself and crawled over to where Sungjae sleeps, Kneels in front of him and stares some more. Sungjae's looks captivated him, Pastel pink parted lips that had been bitten. Messy black hair that stretched on top of the white pillowcases, brows relaxed just as he slept. Ilhoon wanted to turn on the lamp and record his face some more but he didn't wish to disturb, therefore to make up for it he lightly kissed the bridge of Sungjae's nose before leaving to sleep at his own bed. 

 

。。。。。