The jealousy stage

My sweet nerd

 ~*~*~*xX Sungjae Xx~*~*~*~~*

At lunch time I sit in my usual table next to Minhyuk Hyung and Jackson hyung. " Hey guys." I cheer bringing my tray over getting the attention of the two boys sitting at the table. I hope that they could keep my mind off Peniel and Ilhoon because i've been getting a little weird ever since this morning.

" Yo." Minhyuk responds with a peace sign and Jackson looks at me with a goofy smile and blushing cheeks.

" Sungjae! hi! Yesterday I finally spoke to my crush after avoiding him and he yelled at me saying that he misses me!" Jackson almost squeals making me smile and Minhyuk raises his head.

" You have a crush Jackson?" Minhyuk's lips form into a creepy smile in which I already know that he got really curious.

" I do. But I won't tell you about him." Jackson says to Minhyuk and takes out his tongue. " I'll only tell Sungjae."

" Whatever. I already know who it is." Minhyuk says getting me curious now. I did not want to get in Jackson's private life until he tells me but at the same time it was so tempting.

" N-no you don't!" Jackson said blushing and afraid that Minhyuk is telling the truth.

" Oh really? I don't?" Minhyuk pulls out a small paper from his pockets. " is it him?" Minhyuk shows a picture to Jackson causing him to squeal and grab the picture in a panic.

" H-how the hell did you get this?" Jackson says hiding the small picture in his hands like if trying to protect it.

" Your wallet fell." Minhyuk replies handing him the wallet and I try not to laugh at Jackson's bruh face expression. Minhyuk chuckles at Jackson's deadly stare and I also join in the laugh. I feel two hands on my shoulders and just as I was about to turn around to see who it is the two hands covered my eyes. I feel panic and pressured so I started to touch around the person's arms.

" Who is this?" I ask hearing Minhyuk and Jackson's laughter. The person doesn't respond so I start to feel his or her hand. In which I think it's a boy because I don't really have female friends. The boy flinches at my touch as I keep caressing his little hand. It felt so delicate and small I couldn't be wrong. "Mir?" I call and the person removes his hand.

"Yep!" He says excitedly and giving me a cuddly back hug. He sits besides us with a smile greeting Minhyuk and Jackson who are eating some noodles. I give Mir a hug before turning to Minhyuk.

" Hyung, where's yongguk?" I ask him and he makes an annoyed face expression. " Sitting over there with that Peniel guy." He throws his French fries on the plate in anger. I look to the other table to see Ilhoon, yongguk, soohyun, and Peniel at the other table laughing. Peniel accidentally looks at me and we catch eye glances and he smirks before moving closer to Ilhoon and placing his head on his shoulders, cuddling each other. I quickly look away to our table instead, feeling my face red of anger. What bothers me the most is how Ilhoon places his arms around Peniel's waist. Maybe they really are dating like I thought they are.

" Ahem. I need to use the bathroom." I speak getting up from the table. Mir pouts a little and waves at me.

When I enter the men's room, I quickly go over to the sink and wash my face with cold water. I can hear inside my head the little bumps coming from my heart and I was running a little out of breath. I look down at my hand and pull out the bandages since it didn't hurt anymore.

" What's wrong with me?" I ask the mirror reflection of me.

Here's what's wrong with you!" I look up to see an angry version of myself in the mirror. I didn't know where he came from, I did not have an angry expression in my face.

I rub at my eyes. ' I must be imagining things' I think to myself and look at the mirror again.

You can't let that Peniel guy steal Ilhoon from you!"

I move back from the mirror in shock.

Do you hear me? I'm talking to you?!"

" Y-yes." I say to the mirror.

Go and get your man!"

" Ilhoon's not my man!" I blush while glaring at the mirror. " And besides he is dating Peniel."

It doesn't matter. Go grab his attention!"

I wanted to say something else but as soon as I hear someone else entering the room I quickly get out. I don't what the hell just happened in there or if I might have gone crazy but whatever it was it scared me less. But i'd like to believe that it was my self conscious trying to say something to me. But I don't know why my self conscious was furious to get Ilhoon's attention. When I get back to the lunch room I look at my table and then at Ilhoon's.

Suddenly I feel my legs moving on it's own towards Ilhoon's table. I can feel my heart raising and I already told myself multiple times to just sit back to my table but my legs didn't listen and I actually ended up taking a seat next to yongguk. ' .' I thought in my head when everyone at the table started to look at me.

" Oh hi maid." Yongguk rubs at my hair but I remain expressionless and speechless.

" Hi Sungjae! Nice to see you again." Peniel greets this time and Ilhoon just waves at me. My heart is thumping so hard and felt nervous to respond.

"H-hi." I manage to say feeling my cheeks red of embarrassment.

" You look weird." Yongguk comments, caressing my black hair.

" I-I do?"

"Yeah... I don't know what is it about you." Yongguk says looking at me weirdly.

" Yongguk get. your. hands. off. him." Ilhoon says glaring at Yongguk.

" Why should I?" Yongguk smirks at Ilhoon and he gets closer to me and places his arm around my waist. I still remain expressionless but then flinch when I feel Yongguk's lips next to my ear making my heart thump. ' What the hell is going on?' I thought to myself. I must be a blushing mess right now.

" Maid~." Yongguk whispers in my ear in a low voice. I literally felt all of my hormones rising and I wanted to get away from this man before I commit a crime. I hurry up trying to leave but he grabs me by the arm tightly. " Maid. I'm gonna need you to act with me for a second. Ilhoon is getting Jealous." He says and my mind starts to raise in thoughts. ' Ilhoon jealous? Of what?'

" Smile." Yongguk commands and I obey forcing a fake and shy smile. In return Ilhoon's face becomes red of anger. I still feel lost and don't know what's happening. I notice Peniel and Soohyun at a lost of words but then He smiles. (Peniel)

" Ilhoon honey you are so cute with your face red like that. Are you blushing because of me?" Peniel says poking at Ilhoon's nose seductively making him nod in return. Yongguk moves back and sits properly in his own spot but I remain frowning. I couldn't stop staring at the close relationship Ilhoon has with Peniel and I can't help but get jealous of their relationship. I wish that Ilhoon would open up to me the way he does with Peniel but I guess Peniel is more special than I am. I sigh getting up from the table defeated. I can feel everyone's stares at me but nonetheless I sit at our table joining an irritated Minhyuk and Mir.

" What was that about?" Minhyuk says smiling but I can see his veins twitching.

" It's not what you think. Yongguk was trying to help me with something." I say and his expression softens.

" Oh is that so?" Mir's own mood also brightens up.

" What's the matter Sungjae you look upset." Jackson asks but I shake my head instead.

" I don't like it when you are upset." Mir adds in, inter-whining his hands with mine. I felt comforting as he starts to play with my long fingers.

" Nothing at all!" I force a smile and try to forget about everything that happened from this morning, to the bathroom, and whatever happened at that table.

~*~***~xX Ilhoon Xx~*~~*~**~~*

" Hyung! what the hell was that about?" I whisper yell at Peniel's ear which is against my shoulder. " how is this supposed to help me!?" I say again making sure Yongguk and Soohyun don't hear me.

" I already told you to just follow my lead and don't question me!" Peniel says getting his head off my shoulders. I know that he told me to just follow his lead but I still don't see how this was helping me and Sungjae get any closer. If anything we are getting further apart, aren't we?

" But hyung!"

" No comments." He cuts me off and goes back to chatting with Yongguk and Soohyun about his experience in Chicago. Surprisingly Soohyung is also smiling and opening up to Peniel but my attention is still on Sungjae. I look at his table and frown noticing Mir playing with his fingers. Why does he smile more often to Mir?

I sigh thinking that maybe asking Peniel is not helping after all.

Just as Peniel was explaining the day he went to the beach in Chicago and some little girl pranked him the bell rings and Soohyun frowns.

" Well guys. Tell you at another time because right now we need to go to class." Peniel smiles getting up and hugs both Yongguk and Soohyun.

~*~**~xX Mir Xx~*~**~~

On my way to the next class I see Soohyun walking on the hallway opposite as me and I frown feeling my mood tense up and decrease. I find it hard to talk to him normally ever since I found out that his feelings for me has not ceased because I won't know what to do the day that he confesses to me.

" Mir." Soohyun says stopping me.

" Hi." I say trying to get rid of him as soon as possible.

" Hi." He responds and I nod my head ready to move again.

" Wait." Soohyun says and I turn to look at him. "um...we hardly get to hang out anymore....." He says looking down.

"Yeah I suppose." I respond wanting him to finish quickly.

" So..You seem to be really close with Sungjae now. I saw you two today at the lunch table." Soohyun's face expression darkens and I have no words to say and now I feel a lump in my throat.

" Y-yes." I respond. He looks down disappointed and takes something out of his pockets and hands it to me.

" What's this?" I ask eyeing the galaxy designed ticket.

" A new place opened up and I was wondering if you would like to look at the stars and planets with me." Soohyun innocently smiles sending arrows to my heart. I feel really bad. I want to decline so that I don't lead him on but..... I just can't bring myself to do that.

" Okay..." I half heartedly said and he smiles even more with blushing cheeks.

" Alright. I'll pick you up at the day after tomorrow." He waves and leaves running.

" (Sigh)..........I just hope he doesn't confess...." I mumble to myself putting the ticket inside my pockets.

~*~*~***~xX Author-nim Xx~*~^~

Poor Soohyun man~ 
。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。

And poor you guys, today's chapter is a bit shorter than usual
Because I simply don't know what to do even though I already have all my plans and goals listed out.

And I apologize for that scene at the bathroom where The mirror talks to Sungjae....i just wanted to put a little humor in there but it might have made you guys think that Sungjae lost his mind. so i'm really sorry about that.

Anyway tell me what you guys think of peniel. Is he really helping?or is he making the situation worse?

And Jackson man! who is that crush? >\\\<

Bye guys see ya! Hopefully the next chapter would be better than this confusing piece of . Plz tell me if you guys are confused~