Almost a normal day

My sweet nerd

 In a big classroom there is a student who seems to be falling asleep. the instructer was too busy explaning the lesson to his students to notice one of them was falling asleep.

Sungjae loves to study and he likes mr.park's class (which was science). he payed attention and had amazing grades in each class. but today it was hard for sungjae to stay awake because last night he was forced by a friend to attend a party.

" and so that's hOw blah blah blah earth." is all sungjae could hear as he was slowly falling asleep. he was being into a dark hole. the deeper he went the more he soon was going to have a dream. NO! i must stay awake! thought sungjae as he fought his burning eyes to open. he tried to hear what mr.park was saying but the only thing he was able to hear was a slow talk. then he heard nothing absolutely nothing as he was once again being his living soul leaving his body. a girl next to sungjae gave a little chuckle as she saw sungjae's head rolled about.

~~*~~*~~*~*~*~***~*~*~*~*~*

Someone violently shook sungjae to wake. 

"huh? what?." panicked the still sleeping boy.

"we need to leave." said sungjae's closest friend.

"what? oh hi minhyuk." smiled sungjae. his right cheek felt numb.

Minhyuk silently laughed at the way sungjae looked. he had a soft pink shade on the right side of his cheek in which he laid his face on some book. 

"you know you kinda hurted mr.park's feelings." minhyuk said still laughing inside.

"what? how?" asked sungjae.

"because you're the teacher's favorite. if were him and find you sleeping in my class i would be insulted." minhyuk said laughing.

"and who's fault do you think that is?" sungjae glared at minhyuk who began to laugh freely.

"anyway i was dying for sleep. i've never found mr.park's class boring. NEVER!" sungjae heard minhyuk say 'nerd' under his breath. he ignored it and started to pack his things. "come on! i'm starving!." minhyuk said running out of the classroom.

!. suddenly it striked sungjae that he didn't have homework. then he looked at his desk and saw a piece of paper. sungjae hurried and grabbed the paper. yes! homework. he thought as he soon rememberd another thing. how am i supposed to do homework without knowing anything? that's what i get for sleeping in class!.thought sungjae. he didn't want to ask his pears for help. mr.park would probably get mad and minhyuk was probably reading some kind of mystery book in the middle of class.

"come on!" he heard minhyuk screaming in the hallway.

~~*~*~~**~~~~*~*~***~~~*~*~*~*~***~~*  CAFETERIA

"minhyuk hyung  you wouldn't know what we learned in class right?" asked sungjae bringing the chopstick to his mouth.

"minhyuk moved his eyeball to the left and right finally looking at sungjae. "uh well...you can copy my homework.!" minhyuk suggested 

"in which you obviously payed another kid to give you his homework like you always do." said sungjae not surprised. putting another piece of food in his mouth.

"hey! it's for a good reason!" minhyuk defended himself.

"oh yeah, and what would that be?"

"me getting a good grade."

"ha!"

"anyway who can sit in class all day to hear mr.park make everything longer than it should?" complained minhyuk taking one of sungjae's meat and eating it.

"me!" sungjae said taking one of minhyuk's meat in return. 

"says the guy that fell asleep today! plus it's not only the lesson he makes long. even when a guy asked to go to the bathroom mr.park made a whole speech about how children shouldn't ask to go the bathroom when theres a lesson. a speech sungjae a speech! was he preparing it or something?" sungjae burst out laughing.

Sometimes he wondered why minhyuk was his friend. he was a nerd and minhyuk was not. don't get me wrong i love being friends with minhyuk but why me? did i seem special at the time?. sungjae thought. minhyuk was very popular amongst many friends. he was cheerful, outgoing, kind, playful sometines serious, good looking. sungjae could make a list of thousands of words. he thought of his chidhood and his past high school life he was a very lonely child. he looked up at minhyuk eating his food. thank you hyung for being my friend. 

A loud squeek interupted sungjae from his thoughts.

A lot of girls we're screaming and cheering. sungjae and minhyuk's attention fell on them as people began standing up making a crowd. and where were the security guards? sungjae decided to ignore it and eat his food. not interested  he thought. as he put food in his mouth. but he wanted to get minhyuk's attention though. minhyuk was the type of person at can easily get curious and will stop at nothing until his curiosity is over. 

"minhyuk hyung."

"uh yes?" responded minhyuk who still had his eyes glued to the crowd.

"can we just talk?" sungjae suggested. but then the crowd started to cheer. Fight! fight! fight!. minhyuk couldn't sit any longer and ran towards the crowd sneaking under. sungjae sighed and ate alone. he was the only student sitting down. he looked back a few times to see if minhyuk showed up but sungjae couldn't even see his red sweater. he lost himself in the crowd. sungjae thought as the crowd suddenly got dead quiet. no cheering, no screaming, no talking,no whisper, no sounds just silence.... why is it so quiet? sungjae thought not daring to say it, he was afraid of breaking the silence. 

Then sungjae started to hear weird sounds inside the crowd. the crowd were just students standing still not moving an inch. this scared him alot. where is minhyuk? is he okay?. then the crowd opened up. sungjae remained listening. the weird sounds began to come clear. footsteps. running foortsteps. suddenly sungjae saw a guy running out. his clothes were torn in every part, he had a broken lip, bleeding nose and a very bloody nose. he ran as if his life was on the line. then he disappeared through two metal blue doors.

followed behind came four good looking guys. they walked around like they owened the world. sungjae guessed that they are probably the ones that beat that guy up. they had sick smile in their faces as they past the cheering crowd. well except the one that seemed like the leader and a gut behind him, they wearn't smiling they looked like they were mad. 

sungjae wondered why girls liked that kind of guys. was it because they we're good looking? did they had money? or was it becasue they are 'cool'. what is 'cool' now these days? sungjae thought that 'cool' was someone or something fun, calm, legit but it seems today 'cool' is person who beats everybody up. 

The guy in the front who seemed like the leader, looked over at the area where sungjae was. sungjae quickly grabbed his bag and covered his face. what are you doing sungjae? you are not afraid right? he had debate in his head. when he slowly brought his bag down the four boys allready left. he sighed in relief. who we're those guys anyway? they we're called um....let's see.

"beautiful gentleman?" sungjae said to himself

"yes! and no" sungjae jumped as he saw that minhyk was sitting down, eating. "w-hen did you get here? sungjae asked but minhyuk ignored the question and back to what he was saying.

" anyway 'beautiful gentleman' is what adults like teachers call them. 'pretty& dangerous' is what you should be calling them." minhyuk explained. 

sungjae gagged in response."honestly i don't like those kind of guys."

"you know sungjae not every one is a nerd." minhyuk laughed

"ha ha ha you know what i mean. those guys seem rude and mean."

"well i asked around and it turns out the guy spilled some drink on the leaders shoes.

"oh. wow." said sungjae sarcastically. "who does that guy think he is?"

"woah. this is the first time i hear someone refer ilhoon as a 'guy'."

"well he ain't royalty now is he?"

"yes he kinda is. in the school at least."

"i'm disappointed in you hyung. you are a nice person yet you support those guys." sungjae stood up and packed his lunch box.

"hey wait up!" minhyuk said catching up to sungjae. "look. i do admit their attitude is off the charts of the nice list but  it's just that i admire their....their."

"beauty?"

"no i like their way of gaining anything they want." explained minhyuk snapping his fingers. 

"yeah..everything." sungjae said to himself

"you said anything?" 

"no. see ya tomorrow!" sungjae went to his last class and minhyuk goes to a different class.

~~*~~*~*~*~***~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~* SCHOOL BACKYARD

When sungjae went out the Exit door at the back of the school he texted minhyuk. he was holding an ice cream that the teacher gave them for a 'good grade party' he'd been invited to.

                                                 I'll be coming home alone kay?

                                                                  ok see ya tomorrow take care.^^

Sungjae was still looking at his phone when he bumped into someone. "oh sorry." he quickly said. when he saw who it was he frowned. it was that guy again, that attitude guy. sungjae can never seem to remember his name he didn't want to.

The leader didn't say anything. he was looking at his shirt while a low voice guy threatened sungjae. "i really didn't mean to." said sungjae. the guy smirked." even so, you have to pay." he said with his low voice that sent chills in sungjae's spine. sungjae opened his mouth to say something when the leader spoke.

"there's a stain on my shirt." he said calmly. looking at the strawberry stain. then he turned to sungjae."what are going to do about it?" he asked waiting for sungjae's answer. sungjae stuttered for while trying to recover his mind. he remembered what happened to the guy at the cafeteria. all those bruises. sungjae stared into ilhoon's eyes he was full of fear. suddenly peralyzed. "i-i can w-wash it."

"or you can be our maid." sungjae turned to a guy with low voice. he had a devil like grin in his face. what do i do now. "what? sungjae said in fright."

"be glad i'm not asking for the money." the leader said taking his shirt off. this is ridiculous!

"of course not it's just a sh-" sungjae stopped speaking as the leader coldly glared.

the low voice started laughing by himself. "he was about to say it was a just shirt.!" he continued laughing. the other two guys stayed quiet. the leader moved closer to the terrified sungjae. so close he could feel his breath. sungjae moved back and was trapped by a wall behind him. the leader put one hand into the wall next to sungjae's head.

"if it's just a shirt.." said the leader as he got even closer." then pay the $400 i payed for that shirt." sungjae's knees started to tremble. he almost fell on the ground due to the amount of money. he wasn't a rich kid. it's hard enough that him and his parents had to work part time jobs in order to pay the rent. electrisity, food, clothes, his phone, his school, and other things they need. besides it's not like he could walk around the house and say "hey dad! i need to borrow $400 from ya. its to pay a shirt." 

While sungjae was thinking long and hard the four guys got impatient. sungjae swallowed hard. he was thinking of making a run for it, but seeing these guys they'll probably catch up to him and beat him into a pulp. "so it's settled. you'll pay the money." the leader siad turning to leave. "no wait!" sungjae screamed catching  up to the leader. he couldn't pay that money and that was that. he grabbed the leader by the wrist who flong it away.

"so you'll be our maid until we dismiss you right?" the low voice asked with a grin. sungjae didn't want to be their 'maid'. he thought of the possibly horrible treatment they would give him. and one of the most important thing that sungjae cared about. pride. so he breathed hard lowered his head and said."right". the low voice smiled in satisfaction. he walked over to the freaked out sungjae.

"give your phone number pretty maid." he demanded.

"what? oh please don't take my phone! it's very important to me! see i have lots of things-" sungjae continued talking

"shut it." he said silencing sungjae. " i need your phone number!" sungjae stuttered but gave him the phone. the low voice exchanged their numbers. when sungjae got his phone he quckly saw what was on the screen. 'master' was on the caller ID. "you make sure to call us that our dear maid." he said. sungjae gulped. so much for dignity.

"come guys it's getting late." said the leader who patiently waited for the conversation to end. he went inside the car followed by the other two. the low voice looked at sungjae before getting inside and driving off. sungjae dropped on the floor. WHAT THE IS GOING OOOONNNNN!!!!

~~*~~*~*~*~**~***~~*~*~*~**~*~***~*~ YOOK'S RESIDENCE

Sungjae just wanted to take a hot bath as soon as he got home. he wanted to relax and wash away the troubles of today. to stop thinking about tomorow. then he saw his dad sitting on the sofa with a neutral face. thats weird he usually sits and reads news papers while he farts. sungjae continued walking.

"sungjae. you've come."

"hi.dad"

mr. yook didn't respond. "dad"

"sungjae." continued his dad." we...we are losing our house."

~~~*~*~~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh finally! it is fast to read but slow to write! 

i am soooo sorry that i didn't update sooner. but when i wrote half of it down the other day it disapered because the laptop turned off so it's late. but thx for subscribing~~^^

i have two question for ya!

1) what do you think of the story so far?

                     or

2) what do you think will happen or is happening to sungjae's house?

        have a nice day and don't forget to comment continue~~^^