All For Love's Sake

My sweet nerd

I remained in my seat still unaware at what was happening to me at the moment, i was just confused. Ilhoon remained driving and didn't look at me even once. "Why are you taking me to the movies when we have school today?" i asked him, he could have taken me at saturday or sunday. he didn't say a word, he just ignored me and kept driving. Some kids would get excited to go to the cinema and skip school but i wasn't. There's not a day where i would skip school unless it was an emergency or Important but to go to the movies!!! no way in hell!!!

"Turn around" i told him calmly.

"What?"

"I said turn around" My voice tone changed and it seemed to sound rude but i didn't have another choice.

"What the hell do you want?"

"I want you to go back to school!" I said facing him. He eventually stopped and parked his car, and when you look out the window you can see a large building that said "CINEMA!" in english bold letters. next to that building there were tons of stores and i noticed that i was in the mall. In my mind i was a bit distracted because everything seemed nice and fancy and who knows if there's a library inside one of those stores.

"It's time you learned how to be a normal teen." Ilhoon said putting a hand on my shoulder while i was looking outside. As i got out of the car the thoughts of school were replaced with the thoughts of "library" and "books". MY school never provided us with new interesting books anyway. Ilhoon was smiling at me and i remembered what i was saying before we got here. "No i-i already missed a lot of days out of school and i'm missing a lot of fun and education" I said looking at all those buildings that could have a library inside and soon regretting it. ILhoon stood there looking at me like if he was thinking and then a short grin spread on his face as if an "IDEA" has appeared in his mind.

"Whatever it is you're thinking it won't work." I told him still worried and afraid at what ever idea has struck him in the head.

"Oh really." He said quickly grabbing my hand again. "MAID "

The sudden feeling of when your heart stops and you come to realization that someone has you in their power. "That's not fair" I said while pouting my lips as he held my hand and drag me inside the the building. The movie that he picked to watch was an action movie with lot's of shooting and violence, which i couldn't tolerate. I could not touch a single Nacho & Cheese without having to flinch over the booming sounds of guns. Ilhoon laughing at the process. There was a couple kissing in front of me and it was disturbing me. I just remained on my seat trying really hard to ignore the sounds. The sounds like if they were eating each other, it's just disgusting! If i ever kiss someone it would be a slow kiss, a careful one that would be all about each other's feelings in which it would never happen to me. but at least it's not like their kiss full of hunger for . I thought that if i wait long enough they would soon stop but they just kept kissing and touching each other, the girl looked like she was about to take her top at any minute. I tapped one of them and then putting on hand sanitizer. "Excuse but can you please stop kissing each other so that i can watch the movie without hearing you two?" I tried to ask politely without sounding annoid but what i got instead was the girl calling me an "Old grandma" and the guy saying " you!" After her.

Ilhoon must have heard us so he leaned up close to the guy tapping him on the shoulder. "Listen, I'd like you to apologize to him before i beat your worthless crappy !" Ilhoon said shocking me and making the guy turn around angrily. "what you say !" he growled and i managed to see his buff body and deadly looking tattoos that would depress me anyday.

"Are you deaf? you heard me"

"Oh no he didn't!" Said his girlfriend with a very annoying high pitch voice. she had dyed blond hair with too much makeup that made her look ugly and a , a tattoo on her neck and very long pointy red nails. "Beat him up! baby!" She screamed and the people around us tried to silence us.

"Ilhoon you can get hurt." i said shaking his arm but he ignored me and continued challenging the guy head on. "Ilhoon! it's not worth it you're only gonna get hurt." i continued but they all just stood up leaving towards the exit finally leaving the room the people finally relaxing. I followed after them because i was worried about Ilhoon. But as soon as i stepped outside they we're already throwing punches at each other with the girl cheering. I didn't know what else to do but to scream for Ilhoon's name, waiting for the security guards to come and stop them but no one came. i continued to scream "stop" and still they didn't stop and no one came and i was getting anxious. Ilhoon was good at fighting but that guy had more muscles so every time he strikes the hits could be death threatening. eventually the buff guy managed to trip Ilhoon on the floor and he grabbed a metal bar on the floor. He raised the metal bar in the air as to hit ilhoon with it and i still didn't know what to do. At that moment the world stopped for me and everything seemed to go slow. the guy slowly bringing the bar towards ilhoon, his girlfriend cheering slowly with a slow-blurry-low voice, the cars that once seemed to be fast was now slow. My body moved on it's own and i ran away leaving ilhoon behind, or at least that's what i wanted at that moment but instead my body was running towards the buff guy bumping my head on his stomach. He fell down on the floor ,with me on top of him and i heard the bar clattering away and his girlfriend say "What the ?" as if what just happened was ridiculously funny. the bar has fallen away from his grasp and i was relieved that ilhoon was safe but soon enough  a hand grabbed my hair and pushed me back. "You little !" The guy said punching me hard on my face, the hard impact causing me to fall on the floor helplessly bleeding on my nose. Ilhoon witnessed that and immediately stood up looking very angry. charging at the guy in full speed throwing him on the floor. Ilhoon got on top of him and started randomly and violently punching him on the face like a madman. I started to cry not because of my pain but for the pain that i was causing ilhoon to have. Soon the guy was bleeding  from all over his face and he was knocked unconscious but ilhoon kept punching, blood getting on his knuckles.

"Ilhoon stop" I told him while dragging him off of the guy. Ilhoon opened his eyes wide looking at me and he quickly placed his hands on both my cheeks. "Are you okay? are you okay?" he asked rapidly searching my body and he wiped the blood on my lips and nose. I was surprised that Ilhoon did all that for me. So i smiled my lips burning and nodded while getting him on his feet with one of his arms around my shoulder. We were faced with an angry girlfriend who was just groaning in anger at her boyfriend. And although we thought she was going to call the police or the ambulance she just kicked her boyfriend on the head. "stupid taeyang!" she screamed while walking away with her heels clacking. "Unbelievable! he's soo not cool anymore"

I carried Ilhoon all the way to the corvette and he'd drive us all the way to the hospital. They checked my nose and it wasn't broken, Ilhoon's wounds hurted him but it wasn't anything deadly or too serious and the doctors said he was going to be fine at home. we left the hospital in silence until we got inside the car. We we're still in the car not sure of what we were waiting for and then a deep sigh escaped Ilhoon's lips. I was looking at his hand wanting to hold it tight just for a little comfort but i was afraid of his reaction or what he might think.I softly placed my hand on his squeezing it tight, I was looking in front of me just trying to avoid looking at him. And from my second eye vision i could see his head turning to me. Then i felt a finger touch my chin. "Look at me." he said with his hand on my chin making me face him. After a while of looking at each other i noticed that he was leaning closer to me. As he got closer my heart was pumping for a reason i did not recognize and my cheeks were heating up but i remained still almost as if i were waiting for something to happen. Then he stopped, like if he was thinking about something.

"I'm sorry for earlier. i shouldn't have taken you from school to get you beat up" He said suddenly getting back to his seat and starting the car.

As Ilhoon drove i saw the river park i used to go to. I always happen to find myself there at night where the sky is the prettiest. It may be dark but the million stars in the sky makes the river shine. "Stop the car!" I said tapping Ilhoon's shoulders repeatedly.

~*~*~*~***MINHYUK~~*~*~**~*

One of the best parts of being able to go to Yook Sungjae's room is that you get to copy his homework. The only problem though is that he gets 5 copies of the same homework to answer the question in different ways. He says he does it to "Explore the options". and now i don't know which one of these 5 papers is the correct one to copy, so what i did was to copy the one that doesn't seem too intelligent. In which in sungjae's case....Every in paper is written intelligently. 

"Hello Minhyuk!?" I heard Mr.Jung's voice calling me from outside. 

"HELLO!~" i answered back. 

"You have a visitor!!" 

"Oh really? tell them to wait in my room!!! I'll be there in a second!!" I yelled back as i was coping the last second question. Once I put Sungjae's homework in order and put it in his bookbag, i started to fold mine and dug it inside my pocket. I headed out the door and i was on my way upstairs where my room was, When i peeked inside my room to check who had come to greet me i was greeted with that one person i'd never want to see again and with a deep sigh i entered the room closing the door behind me. 

" What do you want yongguk?" I said with an annoid expression to let him know he was not welcomed in my room.

"I wanted to see you honey." He said turning around. "I miss you a lot."  

"Oh yeah? well first i'm not your honey, second i don't miss you at all, and third Get out of my room!" I pointed my finger at the door.

"I like you minhyuk." Yongguk's smile faded away and he looked serious, he came closer to me and placed his hands on both my shoulders." I know now that the things i've done to you were inappropriate and hurt you emotionally but you see that's just how i'm used to handling with other people."

"Well clearly i'm not other people." I said throwing his hands away. 

"No, you're not like other people. you're....much more special than that." He said once again putting his hands on my shoulders again and pushing me lightly closer to him. Then i pushed him back causing him to fall on my bed. "Stop it with that cheesy and get out of my room!" I yelled pointing again at the door. his expression changed from serious and calm to an impatient and annoid kind of expression that may or may not put him on edge. 

"Look i was just trying to be more romantic and wise, but if you really want to know how i feel about you i'll go ahead and say it!" He said getting up and coming fast towards me. my instincts told me to back off so i stepped back all the way trying to get away from him and i ended up trapped between a wall and him. "Get away!" I pushed again but this time he wouldn't budge and as i kept pushing he eventually grabbed both my arms and pinned them tight  on the wall. His grasp hurt me everytime i tried to get loose.

"I already told you i like you. you make me feel angry and frustrated, you make me feel jealous, you make me crazy!, you make me want to rip and tore every bit of clothes you have on your body and i know that's not healthy. i knew you'd be mine  the first day i truly met you where i intended to kiss you, and you had closed your eyes willing to let me." 

"That was a one time thing. it will never happen again, i swear. so let me go!!" 

"I like you, minhyuk. I love you. and i'm hungry for you." 

"STOP PLAYING WITH ME!!!" I bit my lips trying to hold back tears, i kept trying to push and push but he had my hands pinned on the wall really tight and he wouldn't let me go.

"I'm not playing with you i mean it." He said leaning his head closer to mine. With my hands still pinned he went inside my mouth and i took me awhile to kiss back. my hands and knees felt numb and i gave up on trying to fight back. The strong force that held my arms soften and he let me go. He picked me up placing me gently on the bed removing my shirt and kissing me on my neck and lips making me hold onto to his shirt tight. This time he had me. I still wanted to fight. i still believed that he was playing around and that he was later going to betray me, but right know none of that matters in this situation. i think it is time to be carried away. 

"yongguk i hate you." i said softly as he was now removing my pants. 

"And i love you." he said kissing my stomach and all the way to my neck. 

~*~*~*AUTHOR-NIM~*~*~*~*~*

*sigh* Hello i updated again!!! sooner than i thought i would today i don't have any questions to ask at all really, except for "how's the story?" 

Thank you for reading, i appreciate the comments and subscription thank you! so much. i hope you had a nice halloween day and i hope you take care my loves. annyeong!!