What If, You Really Fall In Love?

I Just Only Use You
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Mark and Jackson are having a chitchat and their chat is all about Jinyoung.~

Jackson are you trying to imitate my plan and idea?

What do you mean by that?

I mean the plan that I am currently doing to Jinyoung.

What?, of course not.

Then why you order him, to tutor you?

Because I want to learn with the subject that I am strugling and he was okay with that, remeber he is even the one who volunteer to help me. And please what you doing to Jinyoung and what I am doing to him is really different. Because you only copying his answers or only relying to his answers while me is trying to understand on what he was teaching to me.

That was before but after the midterm. I asked him to teach me.

Really, I didn't kow about that nor you didn't inform me.

So now you know. Can you please tell him to stop teaching you. I mean he should only focus with me.

Why should I do that? I want to remind you that Jinyoung was not your real boyfriend, you just only pretending.

I know but.

But what?, Don't tell me you are jealous and you already fall in love with him?

(a bit shock and blushing with stuttering voice) Are you crazy?, I am not jealous nor fall in love with him.

You liar, I can see in your face.

Please I am not.

Then why you ordering me to stop him for teaching me?

Because I am worry that he will forgot or ignore me because of teaching you.

(grin) Is that the real reason or you don't like the way of Jinyoung teaching me. Because you are really jealous?

I said I am not. Stop saying that.

Okay fine you are not. But I think Jinyoung can handle this things, he can teach both us and I am sure he will not forget his duty to you because for him you are his real boyfriend. So it means beside his family, you are one of his priorities.

You sure with that?

I am one hundred one perecent sure with that. And can you see he always there for you, he always sweet to you but unlike you.

You know what. Before I am really annoyed of that kind of attention he was giving to me but now I little like it. I am comfortable with that.

You see. You are really fall in love with him.

(blushing) Can you stop. I am not fall in love with him.

But what if you are?

That's not gonna be happen, ever. So please stop teasing me.

By the way. What if he find out your real purpose to him, What you will gonna do?

I honestly don't know. That's why I always careful not him to notice it especially he had a doubt before.

Wow. Who is that cute guy. I think I fall in love with him.

~Mark was surprised with Jackson words, it so random in short what his best friend was talking about? Then later he found out that Jackson was not beside him but his best friend is now with the guy that he didn't see on this camp

Please log in to read the full chapter