Pain in the A$$

TVXQ - The Reunion (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Attention please: This is Yunho's point of view!!! Enjoy!!!

 A shrill sound’s waking me up. I’m not quite sure, if it’s the alarm or something else. My ears are kinda devious… I can’t really tell what I’m hearing. There’s this weird beep in my ear. Am I dense? My head’s aching hella bad. I’m barely able to open my eyes. What happened? My whole body’s aching. Ugh… I’m straightening myself up and rubbing my eyes tiredly, noting that I’m lying on my beloved one’s bed. Jaejoong’s right next to me. His hand is on my belly. Wait… ? Did we…? No way… I… I can’t remember! No! I… I must remember it! Damn it! Did we do it?! How was it? Hell no! I can’t… Ugh! I’m carefully lifting the blanket and glancing down on my own body, to check if my are still there. Luckily, they are! Phew! But… what about Jaejoongie? And what if I put on my afterwards? Oh no… I need to know…

Uh, Cassiopeia! He’ll know! I need to ask him! I’m looking around in my room and noticing a total mess. Holy ! Changmin’s bed’s broken and hanging askew down to my bed. Hyukjae and Donghae are on it. They’ve exchanged their clothes I believe. Someone’s under my bed. I can’t tell who it is because I’m only able to see his legs and feet. I’m carefully putting away Jaejoongie’s hand and leaning over the edge of his bed to glance down at Yoochun, but it’s not him I’m spotting, it’s Siwon. He’s groaning and holding his head, while sleeping. I believe he’s also having aches. Yoochun’s sheets are dirty as . Did Siwon puke on them? It also smells really bad. I’m pinching my nose, so I won’t breathe in through it. Junsu’s sleeping in his own bed. His head is on the edge and kinda hanging down. His arms are touching the floor. The ground’s really dirty. There’re about thirteen bottles here and there. There’re also yellow-white stains everywhere. Wait… what is this…?!

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?!

My eyes are looking for Yoochun, but then he’s stepping out of the restroom and glancing right at me. He’s squinting and looking terrible! He’s hissing and pressing both his hands on his head.

“Yah, Yunho… What happened?”, he’s asking me, as I’m the only one awake, “What’s this… mess?”

I’m shrugging, as I’ve no idea at all. I’ve a total hangover. And damn it, the alarm’s ringing again. For the last time. Everyone’s to be awake, but no one except Yoochun and I is! Oh no, if the officer is to check up on us, we’re so going to be punished… Hell no, I can’t let this happen! No way!

I’m shaking Jaejoong and waking him up. He’s blinking tiredly and breathing in deeply. Then he’s abruptly straightening himself and opening his eyes widely. He’s staring straight ahead, slowly lowering his chin and lifting the blanket to peek on his body. As he’s doing this, he’s blushing, becoming all rose on his cheeks. He’s then sighing in relief and glancing at me shyly. Yeah, he’s also still wearing his . So, we didn’t make it to the end… Good… I’m noticing a love bite on Jaejoongie’s neck. I’m gulping ant touching it softly, making my beloved one twitch once.

“Are… are you ok?”, I’m asking him and gulping again.

I’m not or anything. Whatever we did last night… it washed away all my s. Damn it, I need to know what happened. I need to talk to Cassiopeia right now! Jaejoong’s nodding shyly and sniffing the air. He’s nearly throwing up and covering his mouth with his hands.

“What’s this smell?”, he’s shrieking and waking up Siwon, who’s lying underneath our bed.

He’s instantly getting up and looking around. As he’s noticing Changmin’s broken bed and his SuJu-members lying on it, he’s rushing towards them, nearly stumbling over his own feet, and shaking both of them, while stepping on the legs, which’re coming out under my bed.

“Ouch, ouch, ouch!”, the leg-person’s screaming, “Get off me! Get off me!”

Siwon’s immediately stepping back and grabbing the feet to pull the person out. It’s Sungmin. He’s covering his eyes, as it’s a lot brighter. Donghae and Hyukjae are waking up too and yeah, they too look tired as . Where’s Changmin? Where’s Cassiopeia?

“Yah, Yunho…”, Yoochun’s talking to me, “The restroom is in a reeaaaaally bad situation… Someone puked on the ground… And I unloaded my stomach seconds ago into the toilet… It smells really… disgusting…”

Jaejoong’s clenching his lips and carefully climbing down his bunkbed. I’m following him and to be honest, I’m really sad for the person who’s in charge of cleaning today. Damn it, now I’ll not able to brush my teeth. Ugh… We all smell like .

“Ugh… What exactly… happened?”, Donghae’s asking and leaning on Hyukjae’s shoulder, to keep his footing.

Siwon’s biting his upper lip and lifting his brow. He’s ruminating and then glancing at me with a serious expression.

“Well, Yunho and Jaejoong were touching each other. I remember you, Junsu, walking out of the restroom sometime and falling asleep right away on your bed, while you, Yoochun, drank another bottle in the restroom and puked. You kinda did both… You two”, he’s telling us about his memories from last night and pointing at his SuJu-members, “You were singing and dancing… Luckily, no one heard us! About Changmin… Where’s he?”

Siwon’s looking around for him and crossing his arms. Jaejoong’s pouting as he’s feeling bad for not knowing the whereabouts of our maknae.

“Changmin… acted weird…”, Siwon’s suddenly assessing and glancing at the empty wall, “He was standing there, and kinda talking to the wall… Maybe he was freaking drunk… but I’m sure he mentioned ‘Cassie’ many times… And he said something like ‘I’m going to show you what humans do’… I bet he’s somewhere in the building, crouching in the corners and being all wasted.”

He’s laughing a little bit and then picking up his jacket and the empty bottles. Donghae and Hyukjae are doing the same and Sungmin’s remaining silent.

“What happened to… Changmin’s bed?”, Donghae’s asking and trying to fix it, but there’s no use.

It’s badly damaged. We’re so going to be punished. ! No one knows about the bed. Whatever, we need to find Changmin, before someone else does. My label-mates are seeing us off and leaving to each of their own rooms, to get ready for their duties.

Damn it, we’re late! The parkour’s started already, I believe. We’re quickly changing into our training wear putting on some perfume. Military perfume… luckily there’s something to cover up our bad smell. We’re about to walk out, as suddenly our maknae’s stepping into our room and standing still close in front of us. He’s smirking and starting to laugh at us.

“You can’t remember a thing, am I right?”, he’s asking us and bursting out laughing, “Do you want me to tell you what happened last night?”

So, I guess he wasn’t drunk at all… His laugh’s sounding evil… really evil. He isn’t called ‘Voldemin’ for nothing.

“My bed’s damaged, because of me.”, he’s admitting and lowering his gaze, “Before I left last night for a walk… I… ended up with… someone…”

He’s stuttering too much. Did Changmin…?! No way?! Did he?

“Cassiopeia?!”, I’m shrieking in shock, making all the others cover their ears.

My TVXQ-member’s tilting his head and taking a step back, to shut the door behind him.

“I… I must tell you something…”, he’s still stuttering and lowering his gaze, “I… I’m able to read his mind… So, I know exactly what you’re all thinking right now. I just don’t know what you all feel. But… I… I feel connected stronger to Cassie… I’m not saying that I’m attracted to him… but I couldn’t help but… I… Cassie and I… We kissed… and we… did… you know what…”

What…? WHAT?! Is he mocking us?! How could he sleep with a spirit?! How could he do that, when he was the one, being shocked about me being on top of Jaejoong?! What an evil maknae! What a… selfish person!

“I’m sorry ‘bout that…”, he’s suddenly telling me, “I… I was drunk yesterday, right after the first few sips… and that’s why I ended up with Cassie, I believe. He wasn’t able to hold back, as us all being drunk made him really weak…”

Jaejoong’s holding his breath, as he isn’t able to believe his ears. Yoochun’s somehow clenching his fists and turning away. Junsu’s only listening to our maknae and still feeling a bit dizzy.

Then suddenly our door’s opened with a loud bang. A woman’s walking in, wearing a high-ranked uniform and a nightstick in her hands. She’s frowning madly and pointing her nightstick at us.

“You! What’s taking you all so long?!”, she’s yelling at us and looking around in our room, “What happened in here?! What’s this mess?!”

We’re all not able to say a word. Who’s she? Why’s a woman in here? Damn it, she’s hot! Changmin’s glaring at me. I wonder why… Ugh, no! I forgot… He’s able to read my mind, because of Cassiopeia. Damn it! I didn’t mean to have my eyes on her. She’s just really pretty.

“Isn’t it a bit early to put on the military perfume? What’s this smell?!”, she’s questioning us and walking around in our room, noticing the puke on Yoochun’s bed and in the restroom, “Yesterday, someone stole some booze. I wondered who it was, it seems like we found the culprits.”

She’s glaring at us angrily and beating Jaejoong once with her nightstick, making him twitch in pain. Junsu’s quickly stepping back, so does Yoochun. Changmin’s lifting his arms reflexively and covering his upper body and face. I’m stepping forward and pushing the woman away from Jaejoong. How dare she touch him?!

“Aish! Are you crazy?!”, she’s yelling at me and this time beating me three times with her stick, “Don’t you know who I am?!”

Who the cares, who she’s? NO ONE TOUCHES MY JAEJOONGIE! No one’s to hurt him! No one!

“I’m the new commander!”, she’s adding proudly and looking down on us, “Don’t see me as an ordinary woman. I’m raised like a man. I’ll punish you worse than the other commanders ever did.”

I’m gulping worried. Worse than the other two? What’s she gonna do, kill me? Burry me alive? Cook my flesh and feed me to the stray dogs? Changmin’s bumping his elbow into my side and showing me an facial expression, telling me to stop having weird thoughts. I’m sorry… but I’m scared…

“Oh… wait!”, she’s suddenly shrieking, her mood’s changed in no time, “You’re Tohoshinki!”

What?

“Omg! I’m so sorry about hitting you!”, she’s apologizing to me and then walking up to Jaejoong, who’s standing in middle, “Hero Jaejoong! Omg, I can’t believe I’m to punish you guys! I… I can’t!”

What the hell’s happening? She was like a just moments ago and now she’s acting like a fangirl. Like a cute fangirl… very girlie… “I’m raised like a man.”? Bull! If this’s how a man behaves around idols, then I’m an alien. Changmin’s again stabbing his elbow into my side. Ouch… It’s hurting, idiot! He’s this time pinching me. Ok, to be honest, this’s getting on my nerves! Stop reading my mind, I’m your hyung! Jaejoong’s caressing his hurt arm and smiling lightly at our new commander.

“I… I’m Shura… You can call me, Shu”, she’s shyly informing us and lowering her gaze, “I… I can’t believe Tohoshinki’s one room!”

Why does she keep saying our name in Japanese?

“Are you Japanese?”, Jaejoong’s asking out of the blue and smiling brighter.

The commander’s blushing and nodding like a teenaged girl. She is telling us that she’s only half Japanese and half Korean.

“I’ll forgive you guys for today… but in exchange… could I get an autograph?!”, she’s asking us, her eyes’re sparkling due to happiness.

Yoochun’s starting to grin all over his face, walking up to his locker and picking up a black marker. Shu’s picking up her stick and holding it towards every single one of us. There’s not much space on it, yet we all manage to sing on it. Junsu’s also including the initials of JYJ. Hmm… this’s making me sad… but he’s right. We’re not one… Not yet. But I swear… as the leader I’ll gather everyone, and we’ll become Dong Bang Shin Ki again. It’ll happen. I’m going to do all I’ able to… Changmin’s sighing and then smiling at me, his eyes closed. As Jaejoong’s the last one to sign, Shu’s putting away her stick all of a sudden and grinning at my beloved one. I don’t like the way she’s looking at him. I definitely don’t!

“Don’t you want me to sign?”, Jaejoong’s asking her pretty confused.

Yoochun and Junsu are also in confusion. Changmin’s tilting his head and crossing his arms. Shu’s abruptly holding the hem of her uniform and lifting it up with one quick move. What the actual…?! She’s flashing him! What?! How dare she?! Jaejoongie’s mine! MINE! The only one to flash him is me!

Yoochun’s unwillingly coughing and turning away immediately, while Junsu’s attempting to laugh, but breaking after the “Uek”. He’s covering his eyes with both his hands and crouching, totally blushed. Changmin’s starting to laugh in his usual evil way, but then becoming silent instantly. Jaejoong’s staring at her s. I… I can’t believe he’s! What’s wrong with him?! Why isn’t he looking away?

“Sign me!”, Shu’s ordering, “Go on!”

Jaejoong’ gulping once and then really signing her s. I’m twitching as his hands come near her body. Ouch, this’s really hurting me… Wait… if I feel like this… Damn it, I’m such an . Jaejoong must’ve felt terrible hearing about me kissing Yujin… About me dating her… About me threatening him by using her name… and still he never really became mad at me… He forgave me right away. Every time… Damn it, I’m such a jerk.

“Thank you, Hero!”, Shu’s shrieking and pulling down her hem, covering her girly-part, and ordering us to leave for the parkour grounds, as Sir Dam’s still waiting for us.

She’s also promising that Changmin’s bed’ll be repaired as we’re gone. Luckily the new commander’s a fan of us… of Jaejoong. Ugh. Maybe this time, there’ll nothing bad happen to us. I must keep an eye on Jaejoongie… I can’t help but fear that she’s to do some crazy stuff to him, like the crazy nurse once did to me. I’m so staying close to him! No one’s to touch him ever again! Then all of a sudden, she’s hugging Jaejoong. Really tight. Pressing her body on him like a ! Argh! I’m taking a step towards them, but Changmin’s grabbing my arm and holding me back.

“Don’t…”, he’s whispering and shaking his head.

Jaejoong’s glancing at me and blushing immediately. Is he feeling ashamed or hot?! Is he at least feeling bad? Or is he enjoying her hug?!

As Shura’s finally done hugging him, she’s winking at every single one of us and leaving our room with a sudden change of her attitude. Becoming the harsh woman again.

Changmin’s sighing and stretching. He’s briefly looking at his bed and shaking his head unamused. Yoochun and Junsu are putting on their jackets, as it’s snowing outside and Jaejoong’s dressing up too. He’s not even saying a word to me…

“Jaejoongie!”, I’m yelling at him.

He’s wincing once and turning around to face me. Junsu’s covering his ears, as my sudden loud voice’s making his headache worse. My poor friend… Yoochun’s grabbing his arm and they’re leaving our room first. Changmin’s briefly staying, looking at me with a dark expression and then leaving us alone. As soon as he's out of our room, I'm focusing on Jaejoong.

“Why did you sign her s?!”, I’m shouting at my beloved one, making him squint, “How dare you touch her body?!”

Jaejoong’s lowering his gaze and his eyes are tearing up all of a sudden. He’s pouting and shedding his precious tears. His whole body’s shaking every time he sobs. What…? Why’s he crying? Jaejoong’s pulling up the phlegm in his nose and continuing to cry like a little boy, or a heartbroken girl… Did I say something wrong? I’m softly holding his upper arms and caressing them, tilting my head a bit to look at his lowered face.

“Yah… Jaejoongie… What’s it?”, I’m asking him with a light smile, “Don’t cry… I’m not mad at you…”

He’s gulping and then slowly lifting his face. Still pouting and shedding his crocodile tears.

“I… I’m so sorry…”, he’s apologizing, “I… I couldn’t look away… I stared at her body… I… I was completely… run over… by her attitude… I didn’t mean to look at her… I didn’t mean to hug her… I… I’m so sorry…”

He’s continuing to sob and I’m feeling bad right now. He’s such a good person. I’m lifting my inner brows and looking at him sadly and speechless. It’s not him to apologize… it’s me. I’ve been a jerk so many times... I’m quickly pulling him closer and putting my arms around him to embrace him with my warm hug. I need to show him that he’s not done anything wrong. Oh Jaejoongie… you’re the most important person to me…

“Shh, it’s ok…”, I’m whispering as he’s calming down, “You did nothing wrong. I’m the one to apologize…”

I’m letting him off and stepping back, still standing close to him, and touching both his cheeks with my hands. As I look at his beautiful yet watery eyes, I’m drowning in them. I’m so much in love with him… Looking at him like this makes my heart beat a lot faster. It makes me also feel safe. Stupid Yunho, how could you be mad at him? There’s no need to become jealous too. His heart belongs to me since 2001. I’ve to stop questioning his love for me and I’ve to break up my “fake” relationship with Yujin. I ow this to him. No, I don’t… it’s simply necessary. What an idiot I’m. Who the hell does something like this to his beloved one? Am I out of my mind? Damn it! Argh! I’m a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter