Urges!

TVXQ - The Reunion (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m instantly getting on my feet and running off. I’m rushing to our room. No, please… He can’t! Yoochun, please be safe… Please! I’m opening the door and stepping in in no time.

“Where’s Yoochun?!”, I’m asking right away and looking around for him.

Changmin’s waking up and rubbing his eyes, while tiredly. Yunho’s walking up to me and hugging me right away. Junsu’s not here.

“Shh… He’s at the nurse’s now.”, Yunho’s telling me and caressing my back, “Junsu’s with him. Yoochun’s to stop smoking and he’s to stay inside for three days. He’s caught a cold, but he’ll be fine.”

I’m sighing and clawing his back to tighten our hug. I feel a lot eased now. Damn it, I was so scared! Yoochun… I’m so afraid of him to lose his memories… Yunho’s leaning a bit back and looking into my eyes, making me blush right away. He’s distracting my thought about Yoochun. My beloved one’s touching my cheek softly with his index finger and smiling at me.

“I… love you…”, he’s whispering and stuttering nervously, “Jaejoongie… do you… wanna… Maybe tonight…”

I’m gulping as I know what he’s trying to ask. But… I… We can’t. I mean Cassiopeia’s feeling… Wait. Cassiopeia… Oh no, I left him behind! I’m pushing off Yunho abruptly and looking up to Changmin, who’s watching us pretty amused. Yunho’s tilting his head and pouting briefly.

“What’s it, Jaejoongie?”, he’s asking me and caressing both my arms with his beautiful hands.

I’m still focusing on Changmin and shaking off Yunho’s hands.

“Changmin, what happened between you and Cassiopeia?”, I’m asking him.

Ok, I’m sorry, that I’m not running outside to look for our spirit-friend, but I ing need to know! Yunho’s pouting more and slipping into his bed, kicking his foot once against the bed above him. He is mad at Changmin being in our room right now. I can’t help but laugh for a second.

“I don’t really understand what you mean, but nothing happened.”, our maknae’s answering me and yawning, “Cassie’s easing my thoughts. Of all of us, he likes me the most…”

Changmin’s sounding kinda proud, being our spirit-friend’s favorite. Tsk, I know that already, Minnie.

“And you like Junsu…”, I’m assessing reminiscent.

Changmin’s nodding sadly and glancing at Junsu’s empty bed. He’s smiling briefly and then leaning back on his bed.

“Please… be quiet, ok? I want to sleep…”, he’s telling me and burying his face in his pillow.

I’m hearing him sobbing. Ugh… I’m so sorry… Yunho’s kicking our maknae’s bed again and sighing loudly.

“Stop crying, Changmin…”, he’s ordering calmly.

I’m glancing at him madly and shaking my head, signaling him to stop talking to our maknae like this, just because I’ve ignored him. Then I’m changing into my pajamas, sensing Yunho’s eyes on me, and climbing up my bed. Junsu’s walking in a few minutes later, also changing into his pajamas and yawning tiredly.

“Tomorrow’s parkour’s going to be easy!”, he’s shrieking happily, stretching and lying on his bed, “I can’t wait for it!”

Yunho’s making this ‘hush’ noise and telling Junsu to keep his mouth shut. Oh man, he’s so pissed at me, that he’s to scold everyone. Junsu’s showing him his tongue and yawning again.

“Yunho… come here…”, I’m breaking the brief silence.

Junsu’s starting to laugh at us, and Changmin’s already snoring silently. Yunho’s instantly jumping up and climbing up to me. I’m making space for him and he’s putting his arm around me, making me lie half on him. I’m breathing in his scent and softly kissing his collarbone once. He’s wincing and giggling. I’m smiling too as I approach his face and poke his nose with mine. Yunho’s caressing my arms and then suddenly making me lie entirely on him. He’s glowing in happiness. His smile’s reaching to both his ears, yet he’s blushed a bit. Damn it, he’s so cute! I’m gulping shyly and my own lips before pressing a kiss on his. He’s grabbing me tighter on my back and holding my neck with his other hand. Junsu’s starting to hum a melody. It’s a familiar one. It’s ‘Mirotic’.

“Jaejoong?”, he’s suddenly butting in and distracting us right away, “Is it true, that Yoochun’s going to lose his memories?”

I’m getting off Yunho. He’s unwillingly letting me go. I feel that he’s hard right now, yet I can’t continue, while all the others are in here. And then there’s Cassiopeia… And now this question about Yoochun… Who told him about it? Changmin? The nurse? I’m straightening myself and attempting to answer Junsu, when suddenly Yunho’s turning me around and getting on me, pressing a fierce kiss on my lips and pulling his tongue into my mouth. I’m gulping, as he’s clawing both my wrists and pushing them on the mattress. He’s not letting go… He’s in full swing, pulling his tongue out and biting my lower lip, making me moan nervously. Holy ! He’s as ! What’s he about to do?! We… we can’t do this, can we? I’m trying to push off Yunho, but he’s too heavy, or I’m too weak. He’s still holding tight my wrists and pressing my body on my bed. His lips are still all over mine. As soon as he’s briefly lifting his head to take a short break to breath in, I’m turning away my face, my totally blushed- chili red face, and gasping for air.

“What’re you guys doing up there?”, Junsu’ suddenly asking and switching the lights on, making Changmin wake up instantly.

Our maknae’s rubbing his eyes, sighing annoyed and glancing over to my bed. As soon as he’s spotting Yunho lying on me, he’s holding his breath, tensing his nostrils, and clenching his lips, while opening his eyes widely.

“What’re you doing?!”, he’s screaming suddenly and grabbing his head in fear, “Stop it, stop it!”

Junsu’s instantly getting up and looking up to us. He’s blushing and immediately turning away to look elsewhere.

“Why’re you screaming like that, Changmin? I thought, they were dying!”, he’s assessing in a mixture of relief and anger.

I’m finally able to push off Yunho as he’s distracted by the sudden brightness and the scream of our maknae. My beloved one’s glancing over to Changmin and so do I. We’re both spotting him trembling and shedding tears. Damn it! I believe he’s remembered Sir Rang… Oh no, I’m so sorry. I knew we shouldn’t do anything like this, when the others are around. Yunho’s kissing my cheek and leaving me to climb up to his TVXQ-member. He’s carefully reaching his hands out for him, but Changmin’s harshly kicking him down from his bed. Luckily Junsu’s down, so he’s able to catch our leader, preventing him to hurt himself.

“Yah! Are you nuts?!”, Yunho’s yelling at his friend, “Do you wanna kill me?!”

Junsu’s holding him back and whispering some calm words, making him ease a lot. Yunho’s softening a lot, nodding thankfully at Junsu and lying down on his own bed. Junsu’s tilting his head and looking up to our maknae. He’s probably thinking of, how he could help him. There’s no way you could, Junsu… No way, except…

“No!”, suddenly Cassiopeia’s entering our room.

According to his reaction he’s read my mind, I believe. Junsu’s abruptly stepping back, as he’s a bit surprised that all of a sudden, our spirit-friend entered our room. Cassiopeia’s climbing up to Changmin and holding him in his arms. He’s caressing his back and whispering something in his ear. He’s able to calm him down. I wonder how. Why’s Changmin only letting him hug?

“Because I’m not like you…”, Cassiopeia’s answering me and releasing our maknae, to hold his face with both his hands.

He’s tapping his forehead on Changmin’s. Both their eyes are closed. Minnie’s reassuring a lot and smiling again.

“I’m sorry, Yunho.”, he’s apologizing and opening his eyes, “I… I just was kinda shocked seeing you like this… You can continue if you want to…I'm gonna watch silently...”

Continue?! Watch us?! What? I and Yunho? Now, that even Cassiopeia’s here? No way! No ing way! Junsu’s bursting out laughing and shaking his head.

“I don’t wanna hear anything! So, wait until I’m asleep and keep it down!”, he’s ordering, “Uekyang Uekyang!”

Yunho’s staring at him with an expression, calling him to shut his mouth. Again, he’s pissed, because I pushed him off... And now he’s harsh towards everyone. Ugh, my sweet, tall bear… I’m jumping out of my bed and landing on the ground like an elephant, nearly breaking my ankle. Damn it! Why am I so clumsy? Ugh! Junsu’s grabbing my arm and keeping me safe, luckily. I’m briefly holding him, feeling Yunho’s angry gaze on my back, as he’s becoming jealous of me hugging my JYJ-fellow. Cassiopeia’s glancing at us too and then smiling lightly, before climbing down and patting my shoulder.

“Just do it already…”, he’s telling me and blushing a little, “I felt your desire… I felt Yunho’s a lot more… It’s the last time, you could do it, without anyone, except me noticing. Tomorrow the new devices will be installed… I won’t be able to look at you two for a while, though… so…”

I’m lowering my gaze as his words make me feel hella nervous. I can’t do it… now that Changmin and Junsu know that we’d do it… No way… Yunho’s standing up and pushing away Cassiopeia and Junsu. He’s grabbing my arm and pulling me close to his body. He’s frowning and breathing heavily. He’s angry. Man, he’s really pissed. I’m gulping and trying to smile, but I’m failing, I believe.

“If we don’t do it tonight, I’ll ask Yujin to come over!”, he’s suddenly saying angrily.

I hear my heart shattering. How could he say that? Junsu’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter