Yoochun's Mind

TVXQ - The Reunion (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sir Rang is rapidly walking towards me, grabbing my arm and pulling me over to the corner.

What the…?! I did nothing! Jaejoong and Yunho did!!!!!

“You have to leave the military soon…”, the commander’s whispering and tightening his grip, “The police’s going to get you tomorrow morning. You won’t be able to meet your family.”

What?! I didn’t expect this… I mean… I nearly died… and still I’m being suspected?! They’re probably thinking that I’ve faked my death… or something.

“B… but Sir! I didn’t do anything wrong!”, I’m speaking against his words, “I’m really innocent!”

“He’s innocent Sir Rang!”, Jaejoong’s suddenly butting in, as he’s been eavesdropping, “Please Sir… help us!”

I can’t believe this! How did my situation change from YunJae-recording to Yoochun-arresting?! This can’t be real!

The commander’s crossing his arms and walking towards Yunho and Jaejoong but is still talking to me.

“I’ll talk to the police… but you’ve to go with them. At least they need to investigate…”, he’s admitting.

I’m nodding to his words. I have no other choice... Ugh!

Well, this means we need to get the recording right now. Otherwise, I won’t be able to help my… friends.

The cute commander’s lifting his brow and checking out my roommates. I believe he’s noticed something. Yunho’s suddenly covering his crotch with both hands and his face’s turning red. Chili red.

Dang it! This is embarrassing even for me! I’m sharing my goddamn room with these people!

The commander’s not saying anything, only briefly glancing at Jaejoong and then leaving our room.

“Did… did he notice?”, my JYJ fellow’s questioning afraid.

I’m shrugging and walking towards them.

Yunho’s walking into the restroom. I believe he’s too ashamed now.

I’m glancing at Jaejoong as he’s smiling cutely. He’s kinda happy that Yunho’s still …

Ugh… Blah blah! I’m not to think about them! Much more important is the recording.

“Jae! We need to go get the recording!”, I’m ordering mighty and pulling him out of our room.

He’s looking back for his lover, but oh boy, there’s no time for wasting time! Jaejoong’s following my steps and nearly stumbling over his own feet. Man, he’s so clumsy!

We’re running through the dark hallway since it’s already after midnight and catching up with the commander.

“Sir Rang!”, I’m calling for him and hitting my elbow softly against my fellow’s belly.

He’s instantly walking to the commander and standing still in front of him, as the commander’s turned towards us and is looking at us in surprise.

“What’s up?”, he’s asking us and shaking his hand, “You guys should go sleep already! You’ve to wake up in a few hours. It’ll be a tough day. So, leave now.”

Jaejoong’s abruptly grabbing the commander’s arm and turning him away, so that I’m able to continue walking without him noticing me.

“Yunho… and I…”, I’m hearing my fellow talking to the commander, “We… did something forbidden…”

Is he really going to confess right now?! Holy … I need to listen to this conversation! I need to know how the commander’s reacting. I can’t walk into his office right now! Dang it! What do I do? Walk in? Stay here? Walk in?! Stay?!

Ah! Stay!

I’m selfish!

“So… what’s it?”, Sir Rang is asking my fellow and crossing his arms again, while blowing up his cheeks.

Damn it, he’s really cute!

“Sir… we… we kissed in the depot.”, Jaejoong’s admitting shyly and lowering his gaze, “That’s why the… old commander has punished us…”

Sir Rang is lifting his brow and suddenly starting to smile. And then he’s laughing hysterically. What the…? Is he crazy? Or… is he… supporting this?!

“Listen Kim, I’m not someone to in other’s private life.”, he’s informing my fellow and patting his shoulder, “As long as you don’t neglect your duty, I won’t punish you guys. I know hella lot of soldiers in here, who’re loving each other… and I know that your old roommates were making love nearly every night.”,

Holy ! This is a freaking strange commander! What’s this?! He’s cute and nice?! I mean… everyone’s badmouthing about him… why?!

Jaejoong’s opening his eyes widely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter