Clock's ticking, Yunho!

TVXQ - The Reunion (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Attention: This is Yunho's point of view!!! Enjoy!!!

We’ve been wandering in the woods for hours now. Already explored half of the territory. We came across Donghae, Eunhyuk and Sungmin. They’re base, I mean their tents are near ours. About ten minutes of walk away. We’ve to be careful, not that they steal our provisions. Food and water are limited… and as I know my label-mates, they’d fool us to get ours. Yeah, Donghae and Eunhyuk are dangerous when it comes to things like that. Nah, all my SuJu-brothers are. They’re my dorky friends after all.

Right now, we arrived at our base. I am looking for Jaejoong, but he ain’t here. Changmin’s not around either. Aren’t they done talking yet? Yoochun’s making fire and Junsu’s helping. I’m checking our provisions. Even if we use them wisely, it looks like the provisions are given us to only cover up three days out of a whole week. I see, so this is another type of competition among us soldiers. Who’ll last the longest. I wonder what the surprise at the end of this event will be.

“Yah, don’t you think that those two are out for too long?”, I’m asking my fellows, while rummaging about provisions.

Yoochun’s looking up and tilting his head. Junsu’s satisfied with the fireplace.

Then all of a sudden, a red warning shot in the dark starry sky’s appearing with a loud sound. What’s this? Did Sir Hwe fire it? Well, a shot like this means someone’s got seriously injured. Damn, why aren’t Changmin and Jaejoong back?! I’m really becoming anxious here. Another shot’s fired into the sky and Sir Hwe’s voice’s echoing through the speakers, that’re assembled everywhere in the woods.

“Attention! There is a blood trail in the woods. We found a piece of tattooed human skin nailed onto a tree. According to our files about all the soldiers on this camp, this skin either belongs to Park Yoochun or Kim Jaejoong. The group of these two, move your asses to the head-quarter of this camp immediately! I repeat, come here forthwith!”

My head… it aches. I feel dizzy. What just…? Jaejoong… Yoochun’s grabbing my hand and pulling me through the woods, while Junsu’s following us quickly. Our hearts are racing.

“What-”, Junsu’s trying to talk, but he’s feeling uneasy, “What did he say? I… I don’t understand… What happened?”

“Stay calm… Let’s get there first…”, Yoochun’s saying, but I can feel that he’s worried.

His hand’s trembling in my palm. I’m glancing at it, and all I feel is… agony. As soon as we enter the commander’s gigantic tent, he’s staring at us angrily.

“Where’re Shim Changmin and Kim Jaejoong?!”, he’s screaming and pointing fingers at us.

If we only knew…

“We divided up into two groups to explore the woods.”, Junsu’s answering confidently, “But both of them didn’t come back. We don’t know where the two of them-”

“Shut up!”, Sir Hwe’s screaming at my fellow, “Is this some kind of joke?! You’re truly troublemakers! What’s the meaning of this, huh?!”

He’s holding up a plastic bag with the alleged tattooed human skin in it. Yoochun’s approaching the commander and taking a close look on it. Then he’s gasping for air, covering his eyes and stepping back in shock. Junsu’s holding his back and making him stand still. My fellow’s trembling even more now.

“Since you’re here Park, I assume this’s Kim’s.”, Sir Hwe’s assessing and putting back the bloody plastic bag.

I’m gulping to his words. I can imagine which tattoo it is… I don’t want to, but it appears in my head, because I know which one it is… A cold shiver’s running down my back and all of a sudden, I feel empty, as if they robbed me my soul. My Jaejoongie… Where’re you? Sir Hwe’s picking up the mic of the speakers and speaking loudly.

“Attention! Listen up you maggots! I’m really pissed! Well, I don’t want this training camp to be ruined, but I guess thanks to the famous disastrous group of soldiers called TVXQ and JYJ, we’ve to change this training to a search party training. We’ve lost two soldiers in the woods. One of them must be badly injured, because someone peeled off his skin professionally. The other one, we don’t know yet. Kim Jaejoong! If you hear this, stay calm and don’t act wrongly. Whoever’s captured you, don’t upset him. Shim Changmin, if you hear this and you’re not in danger, scream as loud as you can for help. The others might hear your voice! Everyone! I’ll award every single one of you guys if you bring back these two healthy or at least alive. We’ll interrupt this camp and I’ll send you all off for the week. Do your best! I’ll contact the military base for additional help. Get your weapons on and be careful! I believe in you!”

He’s putting back the mic and sending off Sir Dam to get back to the military base and spread the information. After that, he’s focusing on us.

“You guys stay here with me. Every time it’s you. Are you magnetic when it comes to problems?”, the commander’s sighing, “Stay calm… Everything will be alright, so don’t worry. Kim Jaejoong and Shim Changmin are fighter. They’ll be ok.”

Junsu’s nodding and Yoochun’s crying. I… I’m just standing here emotionlessly. The tears won’t come. The shock’s still deep.

“Well, since the camp’s been ruined now, I can tell you this information beforehand, Park Yoochun.”, Sir Hwe’s saying, “You’re th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter