99 Problems

TVXQ - The Reunion (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Attention please: This is Changmin's point of view!! Please enjoy!!

An hour later, Yoochun and I are on our way back. Luckily, we didn’t come across the night watchman. And the commander’s nowhere to be seen. It’s so silent… nearly spooky in here.

“What do you think?”, I’m asking my companion, “Do you think… this is the right thing? I mean… what if this comes out? What if anyone notices?”

Yoochun’s shaking his head and putting his arm around my shoulders.

“Dude, it’s their life. It’s their love.”, he’s telling me and smiling, “No matter what others will think of them, I’ll support them. I’ll help them through… as long as I can…”

I’m glancing at him sadly, as I know that by saying “as long as I can” he meant… his memories vanishing one day. Damn this’s so bad. I don’t want this to happen. I really fear it. I should probably… tell the others, even if he doesn’t want me to…

“Yah… I and… Junsu…”, he’s suddenly stuttering nervously, “He confessed… Ok, maybe not of free will… OK, I made him confess!”

I can’t help but laugh at him, as he’s informing me as if I pressured him to tell me. Still…

“So what?”, I’m asking him to loosen mood, “Are you a couple now?”

Woohoo, my voice sounds harsh. Ahem, I need to stay focused!

Yoochun’s smiling and letting go off my shoulders. He’s stretching and yawning. I’m yawning too. Yeah, we’re both tired.

“Well, we kissed, but that’s all.”, he’s admitting and putting his hands into his pajama pockets with a bright grin on his face, “But… we’re not a couple yet. I… I’m not sure to ask him for becoming a couple… I mean you know my condition…”

Hmm, I know what he means, but still. He should tell Junsu… and be together with him. I’m pretty sure… Junsu’ll love him no matter what.

“Listen, you need to tell your friends.”, I’m ordering and yawning again, “You need to be honest to them. Believe me, Junsu’s going to continue loving you… and maybe you won’t lose your memories… Or maybe, you’ll love him even though you’ll forget… You never know what future holds for you!”

Yoochun’s smirking and pressing me against himself to show me how thankful he is. Dang it, he’s really happy now. My words helped him a lot. Lucky him…

“What about you, Changmin?”, he’s suddenly asking me out of the blue, “Is there someone… Someone you like?”

I’m clenching my lips and breathing in deeply through my nose. I’m opening my eyes widely and looking away, while strongly breathing out. I don’t like this topic at all. The person I like’s… is… well never mind.

“There’s no one, Chunnie… There’s simply no one yet.”, I’m informing him, and we’ve finally arrived our door.

Yoochun’s stabbing my side and smirking again.

“There’s someone! I know it! Common tell me!”, he’s assessing and grabbing my shoulders to shake me softly.

Enough! I don’t want to talk about this! Ugh! I’m shaking off his hands really pissed and walking into our room.

“Sorry to in like this. We’re back.”, I’m excusing and instantly climbing our bunkbed to sleep right away.

While I climbed, I noticed Yunho lying in his bed alone. He’s already asleep. He’s wearing his pajamas… Wait, didn’t they…? What happened? Yoochun’s walking in too and briefly glancing at Yunho. He’s surprised not seeing Jaejoong next to him. Our friend’s not in his bed… Where’s Jaejoong? What happened?

“Yah! Why’re you so angry at me?!”, Yoochun’s suddenly yelling at me.

I’m grabbing my pillow, putting it under my head and facing the wall to ignore him. I can hear Yunho straightening up and yawning. He’s probably confused.

“Yah… why’re you being so nosy?”, he’s murmuring, and I believe he’s rubbing his eyes too.

Yoochun’s taking place on his own bed and slipping under his thick blanket.

“I have no idea, what’s wrong with Changmin!”, he’s continuing to shout confused and pissed.

Then Jaejoong’s entering our room. I’m briefly watching him climbing up his bed. His hair’s wet, wrapped in a towel. So, he took a shower… So, actually something happened between them.

Jaejoong’s briefly smiling and then pulling his blanket over his body. He’s sad. He really is. Geez, what happened?! Yoochun’s kicking the light switch angrily, as it is next to his bed, and turning the lights off. The atmosphere in here’s too thick. Too ing thick!

“Shh, Jaejoong…”, I’m silently calling for him, “What happened?”

He’s opening his eyes and staring at me. Teary eyes and trembling lips…

Oh no… Yunho, what did you do? I’m reaching out for his bed, holding onto it, and jumping out of mine. My arms are really strong. I’m nearly bumping my feet into Yoochun’s face… I only missed it, ‘coz I hit his pillow. Phew! I’m pulling myself up and crawling next to my fellow, while he’s making space for me. While I’m doing this, I can hear Yoochun swearing to my near kick. I’m sorry, it wasn’t on purpose!

“What happened?”, I’m asking Jaejoong again and caressing his arm.

He’s sighing and briefly glancing over me down to Yunho, making sure if he’s sleeping already. Yeah, he definitely is.

“Well… we… it…”, he’s stuttering and wiping off his tears and drying his hair with his towel.

I’m watching every move of him. He’s so clumsy, even while drying his hair he’s having difficulties. He’s giving up and throwing his towel onto the restroom’s door, that’s widely opened. He has a good aim! Just like me…

“Yunho… jerked me off…”, Jaejoong’s shyly admitting and covering his face with his pillow, that he took into his arms, “But… as I… I offered myself to him… he cut it.”

“Cut it?”, I’m asking, as I don’t get it, “But… he told me… that he wanted it badly… Why should he…?”

“Because of my tattoos!”, Jaejoong’s shrieking disappointed.

Yoochun’s suddenly kicking his foot onto the bed above and making that “hush”, noise. Yeah, he’s definitely pissed at me. Jaejoong’s briefly shrugging and I’m shaking my head. We can also hear Yunho silently snoring. Cute Snoring.

“You mean Yoochun and… Junsu’s names?”, I’m asking Jaejoong, pulling my legs to my body, putting my crossed arms onto my knees and resting my chin on my arms, “I… I have to admit, that I know how he feels… Is there any tattoo of his name on your body? Or is there a proper reason for the names being near your ?”

Jaejoong’s uncovering his face and glancing at me sadly, while shaking his head.

“That’s not all…”, he’s continuing to tell me, “He… he told me that he won’t touch me again… unless I remove those names…”

Remove?! Yunho are you stupid?! How could he ask for this?! I mean, even I know that Yoochun and… Junsu mean a lot to Jaejoong. Common, they’re his JYJ fellows! They have overcome so much together… You can’t simply ask for him to remove their names, it’s like asking for removing them of his life. That tattoo surely has a deeper meaning.

“He’s just jealous…”, I’m assessing and patting his shoulders, “Believe me he’ll touch you. He’ll overcome this. I bet!”

Jaejoong’s feeling better now, I can sense it. He’s slightly smiling again and nodding, even though he’s pouting. Damn it, he’s so cute! How could Yunho avoid him?! Man, he’s snoring in peace, not even feeling bad about this. Bad Yunho! And Yoochun? He’s sleeping too. His breathing’s calm and making me hella tired.

“Yah… Jaejoong… can I… tell you something?”, I’m asking him unsurely, but I must let him know.

Someone needs to know… I need someone to talk about this… Jaejoong’s nodding again and his lower lip automatically, as he’s done with pouting.

“Well… there’s someone I like… but the person likes someone else…”, I’m admitting and shrugging sadly.

Jaejoong’s lifting his brows and his chin to look at me in surprise.

“Is… is it someone I know?”, he’s questioning me really curious.

I’m nodding and silently pointing my index finger on Jaejoong’s back. On his tattoo. Jaejoong’s opening his eyes widely and holding in his breath.

“No way… Really?!”, he’s shrieking again and instantly covering his mouth in surprise, “But… but he lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter