Talks to the CEOs

TVXQ - The Reunion (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Attention please: This is Yunho's point of view!!! Enjoy!!!

I can’t believe that they’re all blaming Boa for this! She’s a good person, I’m sure about it! I’ve known her for years now and she never turned her back on me. Ugh, I really hate it when people talk about her like this. Same thing with my friend Joon. They’re good friends and they’ll always be!

We’re leaving our room and entering the backyard to leave in silence, where the reporters can’t run us over. We’re driving by an army truck. I’m sitting next to Changmin, while Jaejoong’s across him and next to him is Yoochun. It’s a tense atmosphere. Our maknae’s clasping and unclasping his hands nervously, while Yoochun’s closed his eyes and taking a short nap, I guess. Jaejoongie’s avoiding my eyes. I keep watching him. He’s kinda afraid… To be honest, me too… But I won’t step back. Even if Boa should’ve told on us, I won’t deny it! Maybe it’s for the better for everyone to know. Still, I believe Cassiopeia’s wrong with his information. Boa’s done nothing.

“She wouldn’t do that.”, I’m assessing once again to make sure my friends would stop to blame her, “She’s supporting us… at least me.”

Jaejoong’s lifting his head and staring right into my eyes. He’s sighing and then lowering his gaze again. He’s mumbling something.

“Yunho… what if she did?”, Changmin’s suddenly questioning me, “Back in the days she was close to Jaejoong too, remember? But she ditched him… What if she ditched you too?”

What the actual…?! What’s up with him? That was a whole different situation! And… their friendship might not be as strong as ours.

“No, Cassiopeia’s wrong. He’s confused because of you both being all lovey-dovey. He can’t concentrate anymore.”, I’m arguing with Changmin kinda angrily, “Maybe he should stop seeing you and become the simple spirit that he was before.”

Wait, am I being too harsh? Changmin’s turning away from me and just ignoring my words. I hear him saying something like “Whatever”. Ugh, they’re getting on my nerves. I’m never complaining about their friends. Why are they like this to me?

“Today everything might change…”, Yoochun’s suddenly throwing in with his rusty deep voice, “We should be prepared for everything. At least you both should.”

He’s referring to me and Jaejoong. My beloved one’s biting his lips and staying silent the whole time. I wonder where Cassiopeia is. I hope he’ll stand by us when we arrive at the headquarters. We need his support.

The truck’s suddenly standing still. It’s humming loudly and the whole thing’s vibrating beneath us. The driver’s not getting out. He’s not even telling us why we’ve stopped. A traffic jam? Maybe a red light? Five minutes have passed like this. Well, either it’s a jam or we’re being held by something else. Then suddenly, an officer’s opening the backdoor of the truck and letting in someone. Someone, who’s covered with thick jackets and a blanket. While this is all happening, we can all hear reporters outside calling for Junsu, asking questions and some fans chanting his name and wondering if the others of us are in this huge truck. Oh damn, there we go again. Craziness outside… No rest for us. I can’t blame them… maybe they’ve already heard about JYJ and TVXQ meeting at SM’s headquarters. They’re probably hoping for the best. For a reunion… I’m so sorry. They’ll all feel betrayed, hurt and down when hearing about me and Jaejoong. When hearing that it’s over for us to ever stand on the stages again. To perform for them anytime soon. Maybe we’ll be banned from Korea… who knows. Society can be really harsh… The officer’s locking the backdoor and entering the truck in front. Then we’re finally leaving. Junsu’s uncovering himself and breathing in relief. He’s taking place next to Changmin.

“So, what’s this all about?”, he’s asking us and laughing briefly, “Juno told me something about a big deal. Did you guys act up, while I was gone? Man, why are you always doing things when I’m not around?”

He’s again laughing in a hilarious way. Wow, his presence is lightening up the mood. The heavy and tense atmosphere is gone for a moment.

“Well, Boa told on Jaejoong and Yunho…”, Yoochun’s informing him and staring at me, “At least that’s what Cassiopeia told us.”

“What?!”, Junsu’s shrieking, glancing from Jaejoong to me and back, “Really? She did? Well… at least it’s out now. It was about time, right?”

Wow, he’s so damn positive about this, while we all are kinda afraid. How come? He must be still confused due to medicine or anything like this.

“Come on guys, why are you all so tense? You want to be together, right? So, there’s no need in running away from the consequences. From now on it only can become better for you. Either you improve in love or business, or you do both.”, he’s saying confidently, “You won’t die today. The worst thing to happen is being shut down from this whole celebrity-live. Still many many many fans will support you. Some will turn their backs on you, some will begin to support you because you’ve been brave enough to come out. Guys, no matter what’ll happen. I’ll be there for you.”

Wow, all of a sudden, all my anger is gone. I feel so… light. Like floating in the air. His words… I… I can’t help but tear up. Yoochun’s smiling and nodding to our duckbutt’s words. Changmin’s grinning silently and Jaejoong’s looking at me with a sad, yet cute expression.

“I’ll be there.”, Yoochun’s saying too.

“I’ll be there.”, Changmin’s adding and then curving his fingers forming a claw, because it’s been too corny.

Jaejoong’s briefly smiling but then lowering his gaze again. Maybe he’s still hurt about me defending Boa. Well, he’ll understand when the truth about this issue is out. I believe in her, like he believes in Heechul.

Half an hour later we finally arrive at the headquarters. Outside a tremendous crowd’s to be heard. It’s our fans, chanting our names. Who the hell spread a word about us coming here? Ugh, we truly can’t do anything in secret. The officer’s opening the backdoor for us. Junsu’s instantly covering himself with the blanket again. He’s the only one to do so. Unfair! Yoochun’s first getting out, being flooded by all the screams of fans.

“Yoochun-oppa!”

“Yoochun!!”

“Micky Yoochun!”

Shrieking girl voices everywhere. I’m the next one to get out. As soon as I appear behind Yoochun the screams become a lot louder.

“Ommona!”

“Yunho-oppa! Yoochun-oppa!”

“TVXQ! JYJ!”

Then it’s Jaejoong, who’s getting out after me. He’s standing close behind me, making all the fangirls and probably YunJae shippers go crazy.

“Jaejoong-oppa! Hero Jaejoong!”

“YunJae! YunJae!”

“Is this real?!”

Changmin’s stepping out fast and pulling back Jaejoong. He’s being the -blocker once again. Taking care of us, like in the old days.

“Changmin-oppa!”

“Lord Voldemin! Please take me!”

“Ah, Dong Bang Shin Ki!!!”

Then as Junsu’s the last one to step out, the fans start crying and sobbing.

“Junsu-oppa! Are you ok?”

“Ommona, they’re together for real!”

“Is this for a reunion?!”

“Uknow Yunho! Max Changmin! Hero Jaejoong! Micky Yoochun! Xiah Junsu!”

“Dong Bang Shin Ki! Dong Bang Shin Ki!”

They’re chanting our names unstoppable, crying, and laughing happily. Being all emotional seeing all of us together after 6 to 7 years. This is more than I expected. They really missed us. Our precious fans. The reporters are taking our photos and probably preparing for a huge response from all over Asia and maybe the whole world. This is big news and every single one of them wants to capture us together. The security is holding back all the fans from running us over and the reporters from asking too many questions. We’re not answering any of them, heading towards the huge building in silence and finally entering it. Even inside the chants are to hear as loud as outside.

Ok, now I’m really nervous. Every one of us is, I can tell.

“Wow… it’s been a while…”, Jaejoong’s whispering nostalgic.

Yoochun’s nodding repetitively in deep thoughts, while his eyes are tearing up. Junsu’s clearing his throat and covering his face with his blanket. I can hear him sob. Yeah, this’s probably much more difficult to them than me and Changmin. They’ve returned to the place where everything started for them and where everything turned to hell for them. So many feels right now, I can’t even handle it.

“Come on guys, let’s stand together now and forever.”, Changmin’s ordering confidently.

I’m nodding, so’s Yoochun. Junsu’s all covered, I can’t tell his reaction, but Jaejoong… he’s different. He’s not nodding. He’s all silent and somehow, he seems so… vulnerable. Some of my label-mates are suddenly appearing in the corners and watching us all nosy and excited. Jonghyun and Minho are bowing, showing us respect. They’re the good boys of SM. They definitely deserve being called like this. After two seconds Key, Taemin and Onew appear out of nowhere. Their expressions are kinda confused, but they regain their thoughts fast enough, smile at us and bow deeply. Some of the EXO boys are watching from afar. They’re nervous seeing us together. Taeyeon’s passing us by with a bright smile. She’s rushing to a shoot, I guess. Some staff are passing by too, gossiping about us and staying far away. Yeah, everyone’s aware of something big to happen. Our SuJu friends are nowhere to be seen. Then finally both CEOs are appearing. SM’s Kim Youngmin and CJes’s Baek Changju. AVEX’s Matsuura Masato is not here. I wonder where he is… I thought he’d be here too. We’re all taking in a deep breathe, while all my label-mates walk away really fast. Yeah, it’s a freaking tense situation. We’ve to overcome this. We need to. We’re all bowing in respect, although I can tell that it’s a lot of surmounting for my JYJ-friends to bow for Mr. Kim. Well, we’ve to overcome this. The least we show anger or disappointment the better the whole meeting will be, I guess. We’re all leaving the entrance hall together and gathering in the office of our CEO.

“Welcome, please feel at home.”, Mr. Kim’s offering.

Junsu’s fake smile’s literally telling him “ off.” Good thing our CEO doesn’t notice. Yoochun’s smiling from heart and Jaejoongie keeps staying silent. To be honest, I’m kinda scared of him being like this. It’s just as if… this were the silence before the storm-like thing. I hope he’s not up to something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter