I'm Taehyung, and I'm Straight

"I'm STRAIGHT!"

Okay, one day. 

Just one day for him at Bangtan and he. was. done.

It was no doubt the topic of the day and possibly week, that a straight boy transferred to a school for gay teens. Taehyung had people come up to him at all break times, every second the teacher stopped talking, everytime he was alone. He answered with the same two words. 

"I'm straight." 

He was now alone in one of the bathroom stalls, sitting on top of a closed toilet lid. He sighed for the tenth time in 20 minutes. 

"Ugh!" he let out a frustrated groan

The door to the bathroom was swung open and he stayed still in his stall as he heard two people entering, making strange sounds as they entered.  

Taehyung blinked as he heard a thump right outside his stall. 

He didn't even need to think twice to know what they were doing, and he was so not going to be present to hear their intense makeout session in that bathroom stall. Cringing, he shoved open the door, which also meant that he shoved the boy who was pressed against it, away and into the other boy's arms. 

He stared at them both with hard eyes before making his way out of the bathroom. 

"Hey, are you the one that is supposedly straight? I've never seen you before." one of them spoke to him

Taehyung spun around and rolled his eyes. "Yes, I am. And not supposedly, I AM straight." 

He was getting damn tired of saying those two words, no matter how true they were. Or not true, according to everyone he has encountered already. 

"What's your name?" the taller of the two asked him. 

"Oh, I already thought everyone knew, considering how everyone has been talking about me all. day. long." He turned around with a flick of his hand. "Pfft. And here the receptionist told me there were supposedly straight boys like me put into here before. Does this happen everytime?" he rambled on. Not answering the question and was just about to leave again. 

"Yeah, everyone's been talking about you. But, no one really knows your name. And by the way, everyone here is gay. Anyone that came here thinking they were straight obviously wasn't." the taller replied

"So?" the other asked

Taehyung turned around, annoyed.

"So, what?" 

The shorter of the two was getting irritated. 

"So what's your name?!" he said exasperated

Oh. So that's what he was on about. Taehyung huffed and turned around again, actually leaving this time. But he said, 

"Taehyung." 

The two managed to introduce themselves right before he exited the bathroom completely. 

"We're Baekhyun and Chanyeol!" the taller of them shouted out as the door closed behind Taehyung. 

 

 

***

 

Jungkook opened his locker door and put his bag in. Taking out a blue bottle decorated with butterflies, he took a drink before locking his locker. 

He turned around and waited for a friend to come to him so they could walk to the dorms together on the third and fourth floor. The school was big with many students, so the first and second floor was for classes and the third and fourth floor was where the students went to after classes and also to hang out. 

Yeah, this part of Seoul had quite a few homoual teenage boys. 

Jungkook didn't have to wait long as someone came bounding over to him with his boyfriend. 

"Jungkook! Jungkook! Oh gosh, I ran all the way here and -" He came to an abrupt halt and dropped all his sports gear in his hands. 

"Stop swearing, you promised. You didn't even have to run, it would take three minutes to get here from where we were if we just walked." Yoongi rolled his eyes at Jimin and helped him to pick his stuff off the ground. 

"Hi guys. You didn't have to hurry. If you're done, let's go." Jungkook bent down to pick up a jersey on the floor and handed it to Jimin. 

"Thanks guys." Jimin put all his stuff into a bag and zipped it up. 

The three of them made their way up the stairs because Jimin didn't want to take the elevator. It's a healthier option and safer, according to Jimin. "Getting exercise and minimising the risk of getting stuck inside an elevator." he said

 

Arriving at the front of Jungkook's dorm, Jungkook took out a key and unlocked the door. Taking off their shoes, they entered the empty room and Jimin dumped his bag on the floor. 

"It smells nice in here." Jimin commented as he took a seat on Jungkook's bed. 

"Yeah, I bought a new air freshener and perfume yesterday." Jungkook told him, taking a seat by his desk located at the foot of his bed. 

Yoongi took a look around the room before sitting down on Taehyung's bed. 

"So, where's straight boy who rooms with you?" he questioned as he looked at the closed laptop on the desk located also at the foot of the bed. The dorm room looked almost symmetrical. 

"I'm not quite sure when he'll be back. But he's probably finishing up in a class now." Jungkook answered him as he looked at the white clock hanging on the wall. 

1:45pm. 

 

"So?" Jimin questioned

"So, what?" Jungkook asked back

Both Jimin and Yoongi then grinned at him

"Is he cute?" Yoongi asked

Jungkook blinked at him before nodding at them.

"Yeah, he's cute. I told him that yesterday." 

Jimin opened his mouth to continue talking. But he didn't get to say much when the door to the dorm room opened. 

"Oh, Taehyung! You're back. How was first day of classes? Do you have anymore this evening?" Jungkook greeted him as he came in

Taehyung looked towards him before looking at the guests.

"I don't have anymore classes today. If I did, I wouldn't go." Taehyung answered him, moving to grab something off the table. 

Jungkook chuckled before replying

"I think you'd have to go if you did. Anyway, where are you going?" Jungkook asked him, catching sight of his wallet and phone in his hand

"Out." 

Jungkook then frowned before asking another question. 

"Why don't you stay for a bit? Don't you want to meet other people and make some friends?" 

Taehyung turned around again and looked at Jungkook. 

"You're just full of questions. And right now, I don't feel like talking to other people. If you must know, I'm still bitter about being put here." He paused and looked around the room. 

"No offence." 

He turned around again and muttered, "See you later." 

The door shut and the three of them didn't know what to say at that point. Yoongi chuckled lightly before saying,

"You're right. He's cute, but he does have a bit of attitude." 

Jimin looked at his boyfriend, not appreciating the fact that he called someone other than him cute. 

"Of course, I look way cuter." he said, self-praising himself in a joking manner as he rolled on his back

Yoongi nodded, agreeing. 

"You may be cuter, but he's better looking." 

Jimin sat up on the bed

"What do you mean?" 

"He's hotter than you." he deadpanned and Jimin rolled his eyes before rolling on his back again

"Yeah sure, whatever you say." 

Jungkook tuned out of his friend's bickering before turning to look a the door which Taehyung left just a minute ago. 

"Guys, you should go now. I'm going as well." Jungkook said, standing up and picking up his phone. 

The two stopped to look at him

"Where are you going? I thought we were going to go to the festival this evening after Yoongi finishes basketball practice." Jimin told him

Jungkook nodded at him before gesturing for them all to hurry up and get out of the room so he can lock the door. 

"We are. There's still a heap of time left before that. But Taehyung just left to go somewhere and I'm afriad he isn't going to know how to come back." he said

"Oh please, I'm sure he can handle himself. But if you want to follow him, go ahead." Yoongi said. "Just meet us at our dorm room by 6:00pm tonight." he added

"Yeah, I'll be there." Jungkook nodded before locking his door and running down the hallway, trying to see if he can catch up to Taehyung before he wandered somewhere and didn't know where he was. 

He was new to the building and the place in general, as Taehyung had told him yesterday, he wasn't from this part of Seoul. 

As he ran to catch up with Taehyung, Jungkook felt his phone moving up and down in his pocket. He thought to himself as he started down the stairs. 

I should ask for his number when we meet later on. 

 

Yoongi and Jimin watched as Jungkook ran down the corridor and down the stairs. 

"You don't think he'll fall in love with Straight Boy, do you?" Yoongi turned to Jimin

Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck and gave him a hug. 

"If he does, he could get hurt. But Taehyung could also fall in love with Jungkook as well, don't you think?" he answered

Yoongi returned the hug and said, 

"It'd be nice if Jungkook got himself a boyfriend. You know, I have a feeling Jungkook will fall in love with Taehyung." 

Jimin chuckled lightly and rested his chin on Yoongi's shoulder. 

"It's been like one day. Jungkook is going to have to try hard to get Taehyung to fall in love with him as well. You saw his attitude." 

Yoongi smiled, inhaling the scent of Jimin's deodarant. 

"Well, he's here because he's either gay or seems gay, right? He probably is and doesn't know it, or he eventually will be." 

Yoongi broke the hug as Jimin spoke, 

"Well, let's just watch and see what happens." he said as Yoongi planted a soft kiss on the top of Jimin's forehead. 

"Mmm. Okay." he hummed and they both started making their way out of the building themselves. 

Jimin turned and grabbed Yoongi's hand. 

"Let's go out for ice-cream before you have to go for basketball practice." 

Yoongi laughed and nodded before commenting, 

"Ice-cream date? That's so cliche, Jimin." Jimin smiled and said, "But you'd like that anyway." 

Yoongi only nodded and laughed again. 

"I'd like any date we go on together. No matter how simple." he said as Jimin rested his head briefly on Yoongi's shoulder. 

"I could say the same thing." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------

Hi everyone. 

It's really nice to see a lot of subcribers already.

I hope you're all enjoying it and there was some Yoonmin in chapter. Vkook/Taekook will be in most of the next chapter. 

 

Thank you all again. 

Does anyone have any good ideas for a poster for this story? Or a background as well? I've requested from stores as well, but does anyone here have good poster-making skills?

If I like your poster, I'll gift you Karma points and give a double update. 

 

Leave a comment about this chapter or what you'd like to see in the next chapter. Bye!