Chapter two

Far From Being Perfect

"Tensions raises in the air, will he make this basket,  aaaand he shoots and he scores, another victory for SM college basketball team, congratulations" The hosts voiced boomed through the microphone. The crowed bursts into cheers as their star basketball player makes the winning basket. Many fans started to scream Kris's name.

However Kris was not paying attention to the crowd, instead he tried to look one person in particular amongst the crowd that always manages to get his attention, and that person is Jessica, who Kris believes to be his lucky charm, she's like his personal cheerleader, who keeps him motivated in playing basketball and always there for him when he needs her.

Kris met Jessica two years ago. Eventhough he was seeing Tao he couldn't help but to be drawn to the girl. At first he tired to control his desire for her but he was drawn to her, she was his addiction like a drug he always needed her. As time went by his feeling for Jessica only got stronger, whereas his feeling for Tao only decreased. This keeps Kris thinking does he still love the younger boy and why does he keep the boy around when he has Jessica now.

ever since Kris started to date Jessica he never expected to get away with cheating, however now that they have been together for two years without Tao suspecting anything, Kris has slowly become a  professional, he could date any girl without Jessica or Tao finding out. Jessica also did not know that Kris dating Tao, the only people that knew about Tao was his parents and best friend Minho, Kris hopes to keep it a secrete about him being gay as this could damage his reputaion, expecially with the female population. 

" Finally we beat Woollim college, those mothers ers humiliated us last year." Minho cheered. "By the way make sure you remember to come to the after party at my place this evening, and bring that pretty girlfriend of yours......... or boyfriend." Minho whispered the boyfriend part. 

" I wont  miss it for the world, see you tonight." Kris waved to his friend and exited the locker rooms to find Jessica. It did not take lond to find her, out of now where petite blonde jumped into his arms, Kris quickly caught her and twirled her around before capturing her lips. 

"You were great baby, I knew you would win" Jessica praised. She slide her arms around Kris' neck and leaned in for a kiss, which Kris gladly accepted. After a few minutes the couple pulled away from each other. They were about to walk out of the school building when Kris reached for his phone, but could not find the device.

" Just give me a minute babe I have to get my phone from the locker rooms." Kris hurried to the locker rooms and searched for his phone. When he found it he checked if he had any messages. 

Tao: Morning hunnie and happy third year anniversary, wow I can't believe it's been three years we have been together, I know we have been distant these few weeks so I have prepared a little surprise, meet me at my house at 7:00. Love you. 

Annaversary, what Annaversary Kris though, I totally forget, dammit what am I going to do I can't miss the party my team mates will question why I missed it . Thinking for a while Kris decided to ditch Tao and go to the party. 

To Tao : I am sorry babe I won't be able to make it today something came up and my dad needs me to be at the office, if I had a choice I would be at yours place in a heart beat, how about I make it up to you tomorrow.

Kris quickly replied back not really caring about the younger boys feeling and how heart broken Tao would be being left alone on their anniversary again. 

" I though you were making a new phone considering you took ages, why did you take so long" Jessica pouted, not answering her question instead Kris kissed her and wrapped his arms around her waist as they walked to Kris' Audi R8. He dropped Jessica home first so she could get ready for tonight and then made his way to his family mansion to get ready, not even considering about a certain black haired boy waiting for him.