Chapter twenty

Far From Being Perfect

Yuri's POV 

" Where are you Jessica." Yuri said whilst running around the possible places where Jessica could have run of to, when she was unable to find the girl Yuri took took a seat at one of the benches to gain some energy before carrying on search for the love of life. Using her six sense her heart guided her to a beautiful but small park and the feeling inside of her chest was telling her that Jessica was somewhere in this park. Whilst walking around the park her heart started to beat faster as if her body was reacting to Jessica presence even though Yuri could not spot her anywhere, that was until she looked up and signed in relief when she spotted the girl seated on one of the park benches lost in a world of her. Quietly Yuri made her way towards Jessica and stood a seat beside her. 

" Jessica are you okay." Yuri asked eventhough she knew the answer already, but that is all she could think of at that very moment. 

" I guess I was not is only one he loved, its so funny here I was busy telling everyone how great of a boyfriend Kris is that I failed to notice what he was doing behind my back for two whole years." Jessica paused for a second, " Why do I always have to date the players, why do I have to be the one with the broken heart at the end of a relationship, why do they always use me and then when their done with me they throw me away like I am trash." Tears started to run down Jessicas face as memories of her failed past relationships came into her mind.

" Your not trash Jessica those people including Kris are just blind to notice that they have a great girlfriend in front of them, trust me one day they will realise what they have lost and will regret ever letting you go." Yuri tried comfort Jessica, how could someone ever let an angel like Jessica go, if she had Jessica she would never let go of the girl, she would cherish her like her life dependant on the girl and love her until they grow old together and even love her in the next life " And plue you just haven't found the right person yet." This sentence caused Jessica to turn her head and gaze into Yuri's eyes. 

" Two years ago I thought Kris was the right person for me, but  that was until I met you." 

" What do you mean." Yuri asked, when actually she kind of knew what Jessica meant but did not want to get her hopes high only to be dropped to the ground again. 

" Today I was going to break up with Kris before you and your friend came into the cafe, I felt so horrible breaking up with him at the time, but now I  know what he has been doing behind my back makes me so angry but glad at the same time that I broke up with him, but the only thing I regret is not punching him in the face." Jessica said as she clenched her fists together to contain her anger 

" I thought you loved him so why would you want to break up with him you know before you found out what he was doing behind your back." 

" A small piece of my heart did have feeling for him ....but the rest of my heart belongs to someone else, this person that has always been there for me when I am upset and always know what to do and say to put a smile on my face, and this person has opened my eyes to new things and new emotions that I never felt before."  

" Who is this person." Yuri said, she prayed that this person that Jessica was talking about was her.

" That person is you....I love Kwon Yuri." Jessica said and pulled Yuri is a loving kiss. 

" Wow." Was all Yuri could say after they pulled apart, " I thought I was the only one who wanted to be more than friends." 

" You like me too." Jessica asked, her heart started to dance with happinesss that Yuri felt the same way. 

" I don't like you."

" You don't." This caused Jessicas mood to turn 360 degrees.

" I love you." Yuri was about to kiss the Jessicas frown away when a cough interrupted their moment.   

" Sorry I didn't mean to interrupt you guys." Tao apologised. " But what is going on here." Tao asked, curiosity was taking over him, he never expected Yuri to be kissing a girl that Kris used to cheat on him with. Taking a closer look at the girls features anyone with eyes could clearly see that the girl was gorgeous, maybe this is why Kris cheated on him because he was no where near as pretty as the girl.  

" Tao meet my girlfriend Jessica, it might sound strange but I really liked Jessica for a long time ." Yuri introduced Jessica to her bestfriend.

" It's nice to meet you Tao, but please don't see me as a who just dumped her boyfriend and is already moving to another." 

" I wouldn't do that In fact I think you two make a beautiful couple." Tao said with a smile he was happy for his friend.

" So how about you are you okay?" Yuri asked with concern as she looked at Tao. 

" I'll get over him someday." Tao said but Yuri could see that the hurt in Tao's eyes, and she knew who is going to help Tao mend his broken heart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------