Chapter twenty three

Far From Being Perfect

If only saying 'I love you' was as easy as one, two,three. The thing is that anyone can come out and say 'I love you' to someone, but if you really mean those three beautiful words it can be very difficult and neve racking, especially saying 'I love you' to the person it is intended for. 

"Kai you cannot spend the rest of your life admiring Tao from a far when you can admire his up close, all you have to do is tell him you love him and he will be all yours." Yuri said, over these past few months she has tried to convince Kai to confess is feeling to Tao, but everytime the boy finds the courage he always back down. "What are you so scared of." She asked.

"A lot of things....but my biggest fear is being rejected again." Kai replied, the first time he confessed to Tao it only caused him pain and he does not want to experience the pain for the second time. 

"I remember when I wanted to confess to Jessica but never had the confidence to do so because I let my fear get in the way, however once I brushed those fears under the mat and finally made Jessica mine was the best feeling I ever had." A smile crept formed on Yuri's face as her girlfriends image came into her mine. "I'm just glad that I made Jessica mine before some else took her away from me, so trust me Kai if you do not make Tao yours some else will make him there's." Yuri warned, she does not mean to scare Kai but he has to know that if he fails to confess so one else will step into Tao's life and sweep Tao away from him.

"I don't what Tao in the arms of another person, but what if he rejects me." Kai said. 

"He won't trust me, and the first time you confessed was not the right time, but now it is the right time to make him yours." Yuri assured Kai." But I'm warning you in advance, if you ever break my best friends heart I will hunt you down and will not hesitate to break you." She warned. 

"If I ever make Tao cry I will run myself over my a bus." Kai said before getting up and making his way over to find the boy who owns his heart. It's did not take too long to find the boy who was currently sitting under the willow tree reading a book. Slowly Kai crept up to Tao and sat down beside him.

"Hi Kai." Tao greeted Kai without looking away from his book. 

"Tao can I asked you something." Kai got a a small hum from Tao. "Do you still love Kris?" Kai did not know why he asked this question as the reply Tao could give could shatter his heart, it was as if he had no control over his mouth. However Kai's question caused Tao look away from his book and turn his full attention to Kai. 

"No not anymore because Kris is my past and I have to look at the future, I have to give the new owner of my heart a chance to mend the brokenheart Kris caused." Tao answered. 

"Who is the new owner."

"You, your the new owner of my heart. Ever since I noticed you in health class I knew there was something about you that made my heart skip a beat, but what I never knew is how much impact you would have on my life, expecially over my love life." 

"Tao what are you trying to say." 

"I want you to be the new owner of my heart because I love you Kai, I didn't know it until now." Tao straight out said out, this caused Kai to become silent as he looked at Tao with shock. "I'm sorry for the day wher I rejected your confession as at the time I was confused with my feeling for you."

"It's okay, so Tao will you please be my boyfriend and I promise to never break your heart like Kris did, I promise to never make you cry or ever take you for granted, I....." In matter of seconds Tao cut Kai of my connected his lips with Kai's,feeling Tao smile into the kiss made Kai also smile. 

"Is this a yes than." Kai asked and Tao nodded before bringing Kai into another kiss. 

"Okay guys break it up." Yuri's voice all sudden could be heard, breaking the kiss both boys looked at Yuri who had her arms around Jessica., both girls took a seat opposite the two boys under the willow tree. As everyone present where lost in the conversation, Kai thought his life could not get better than this because not only did he make new friends, but he also got himself a new boyfriend who he will love and cherish forever and show him the true meaning of love. 

Kris POV

Letting Tao go will be hard for Kris especially now that he has finally come to his senses and had has finally realised how much he loves the boy. But also letting go of Tao is the best thing as he knows that Kai is the one that would love Tao and make a better boyfriend than he ever was.  

"Kris come here I have someone to introduce to you." Minho yelled from across the gym, making his way over to Minho his eyes landed on a handsome boy next to him. " Kris meet my cousin Suho who is a transfer student from abroad."

 "Hi its nice to meet you." Kris said as he shook the boys hand,as their hands made contact Kris's heart started to beat faster then usual, 'Guess Suho is going to be someone important in my life.' Kris thought as he let go of the boys hand.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note 

Oh wow we have come to the end of the story, I want to take this time thank everyone who has subscribed, up-voted, read and commented, you guys encouraged me to keep writting this story when I was about to give up so a big thank you to all my readers.

Squeal out soon