Chapter eight

Far From Being Perfect

A loud buzzing from a phone woke Kris from his slumber, lazily rolling to the side Kris tried to find his phone, once he found the device he opened up the messages. 

From Minho - gonna pick some girls come chill with us. 

Thinking for a while, Kris agreed as he rearly had anytime for his mates anymore since he has been dating Jessica and Tao. Just when Kris was about to put his phone back he received another text, expecting it Minho he ignored the message and searched for his clothes which were scattered all over the room. 

 

After getting dressed Kris looked at the message he recieved a few minutes ago, great what does he want, Kris thought as he clicked on the message. 

From Tao- Kris I'm sorry about yesterday, can we meet up later? 

Kris didn't need to think twice before replying back that he's busy, before putting the phone back into his pocket. Kris walked over to Jessica and removed her hair out his face and kissed her forehead "Sleep well baby" and then he left the room. 

Jessica's POV 

Pain was the first thing Jessica felt when she woke up, part of pain was from last nights event but the biggest pain was the heart ache,  when she woke up the person she was expecting to be greeted with was not there instead she was greeted with an empty space near her. Wrapping the bed sheet around her she got up wincing slightly due to the pain and made her way into the hallway. " Kris" she yelled hoping that her lover was down stairs or in the bathroom, searching every room she still couldn't find him. 

Deciding to give up Jessica went back into the bedroom as it was obvious that he left early, just like her past boyfriend who only used her for pleasure and the next morning they would leave, why are boys such jerks she thought. Jessica climbed back into bed, she was to upset to anything, snuggling into the pillow that Kris was laying, Jessica imagined that Kris was next her who she was hugging. How she wished that Kris was with her whispering sweet words in her ears and telling how great she was last night.

" Why do they always leave In the morning" she whispered into the pillow as tears stared to run down her face 

Later that day a loud knocking could be heard which startled Jessica, looking at the time it was seven in the evening already, quickly she got into her night shorts and top, checking one last time that she looked a bit decent "Coming" she yelled as she made her way downstairs and opened the door. 

" Yuri what are you doing here at this hour?" she was a little surprised that Yuri was here.  

" I'm hurt are you unhappy to see me" Yuri faked a sad face making Jessica feel a little guilty. 

" No, no not at all I was just expecting someone else" motioning Yuri to come inside and directing her to the bedroom, Yuri sat on the bed.

" So what's up" Jessica said as she leaned against the door frame whilst studied Yuri head to toe , Jessica  had to admit that the Yuri looked smoking hot, which was weird as never in Jessica's life has  she called another women hot or looked at them in a ual way. 

" If your not busy I was wondering if you want to go out with me, not go out like date, but--"

 

" I love to go out with you, so what do you want to do" Jessica interrupted 

" Ehhhh, well we could go see the new horror film that is out" Yuri suggested " unless you want to something else which i am totally cool with.  

" Horror movie it is" Jessica said as she made her way into the bathroom to shower. When Jessica came out of the bathroom she was only wearing a very short towel showing her shoved , smooth legs. " Aaah I feel so fresh" Jessica said as she took of the towel giving Yuri a clear view of , making Yuri feel really warm all a sudden, seriously if we were dating I would so be on her right now, dirty thoughts started to invade Yuri's head. 

From the mirror Jessica could see Yuri looking checking her out and for some reason she liked it, bending down she picked up her bra strap and faked that she couldn't reach the back. " Yuri could you do me a favour, I can't reach the back can you fasten it for me". Gulping Yuri nodded and shakily closed fasten Jessicas bra. Jessica could feel Yuri's warm breath on back which sent a tingling sensation through her body. " Do you need help with anything else" Yuri asked.

" Well I need help putting my dress on" Jessica replied back when actually she could easy put on but she liked it when Yuri hands would touch her body and she liked being close to girl. 

" Okay shall we go" Jessica said once she was ready, reaching out for Yuri's hand she pulled the girl of the bed and ran downstairs. Jessica doubled checked that the door as it was one thing that always worried her that she might have left the door open and got into the passenger seat of Yuri's BMW. When they arrived at the cinema Yuri paid for the tickets and the popcorn. They then took their seats and the movie started. 

" This is my favourite bit where the girl starts killing everyone in the house, ooooh did you see that her head just came of" Yuri turned to Jessica and realised that Jessica had her face in her hands. " Jessica you okay" Yuri reached for Jessica and pulled her closer " if your scared just lean on me I'll protect you". Throughout the remainder of the movie Jessica had her head buried into Yuri's chest.

Once the movie finished the lights switched on and everyone started to make their way outside. 

" Jessica the movie had ended" the said girl looked up Yuri with tears in her eyes " You know if you were scared we could have left."

" You were into the movie and I didn't want to ruin it for you" Jessica replied making Yuri feel horrible inside.

" Come on  lets go have dinner maybe it will help you forget about the movie" Yuri held Jessica's hand and they walked out the cinema hand in hand. Next Yuri took Jessica to a very expensive and luxurious restaurant. " Order what ever you want, my treat" she handed Jessica a menu. When it was time for desert they order a massive ice cream sundae to share.

" Jessica" Yuri called, when Jessica looked up Yuri quickly put a large dot of cream on Jessica's nose. 

" that was not fair" Jessica said she was about to do the same but Yuri was fast and stopped her, she held onto Jessica's hand and instead  off the cream on Jessica's finger, Jessica just laughed as she didn't now what to say. They continued eating the rest of the ice cream and while talking about random things, but when Jessica was talking Yuris eyes wondered down to Jessicas lips thinking what they would taste like. 

" have I got anything on my lips" Jessica asked as she notice that Yuri kept looking her lips. Yuri nodded her head, just as Jessica was about to get her compact mirror Yuri stopped her " let me help you" she leaned over the table and captured Jessica's lips, at first the Jessica didn't kiss her but after a while Yuri could feel Jessicas lips moving with hers, the kiss was slow and sweet, both them pulled away together. 

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to kiss you it just happened" Yuri apologised. 

" Its okay, actually I found it hot" Jessica said, when actually she found it more than hot , when they were kissing her heart has never beaten that fast it was amazing, more amazing than the kisses with Kris. " but I have to tell you that I have a boyfriend." 

"Oh" Yuri said with hurt in her eyes. When they arrived at home Yuri escorted Jessica to her door. 

" Thanks for today I had fun hanging around with you and about the kiss let's forget about it and just be friends" Jessica said even though she knew she could never forget about the kiss but she didn't want to destroy their friendship. 

" friends it is" Yuri said when secretly she was screaming that she wanted to be more than just friends, Jessica makes her feel all sorts of new emotions that she can't control 

"Well I better get going we have school tomorrow" Yuri waved bye and started walking back to her house with tears in her eyes. As Yuri walked away Jessica watched her go until she disappeared into her house. " Yuri what are you doing to me, I think I have feelings for you" she said to herself before going inside.