Chapter eighteen

Far From Being Perfect

Jessica's POV 

Ever since Jessica had the talk with her maid it finally helped her to realise who her heart really belongs. Even though it is going to be hard ending her two year relationship with her first love as a small piece of her heart still belongs to the blond haired basketball player, but the rest of her heart belongs to the girl thats makes her heart beat with love, the same girl that has opened her eyes to so many new things and shown her what true frienship and love  really is about. To Jessica, Yuri is her everything, Yuri is someone she sees more than a friend, Yuri is someone that Jessica wants to call hers, she is someone who she sees having a future with and snuggling in bed with every night. 

" Mam would you like to order now or later." The waitress asked whilst handing Jessica a menu. 

" Later I am just waiting for something." 

" Okay just let me know when your ready to order." With that said the waitress bowed and made her way to the rest of the customers. When the waitress was gone Jessica took out her phone and called the number she had been avoiding to call for quite sometime, after a few rings the person picked up. 

' I can't believe I'm really doing this' she said in her mind, before talking to the person on the phone. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris's POV 

" Listen up guys even though we won last seasons basketball game there is no guarantee we will win this seasons, therefore we have to be twice as better than our apponants and  practice tens times harder than them." Kris's voice echoed throughout the locker room and reached every players ears whilst the team nodded their heads in agreement. Basketball was not just an a sport he does for fun, in fact it was in life, his dream is to become a professional basketball player and winning all of the upcoming games where esstential to him. Whilst Kris gave his prep talk he could feel his mobile phone constantly vibrating in pocket, excusing himself Kris headed out of the locker room before picking up the device. 

" Jessica whats up." Kris asked. He was a little curious to why Jessica would call him at this time when she knows he has practice after school. 

" Kris can you meet me at Sunshine Cafe once you have finished practice I have something important to tell you." Jessica said, Kris noticed that something was wrong, firstly his girlfriends tone was off and secondly she does not normally call him during basketball practice. Putting back his phone Kris hurriedly made his way inside the locker rooms and got out of sweaty basketball uniform before putting his ordinary school uniform and rushed out of the locker rooms, making the rest of the question why their capitain is in a hurry all a sudden. 

As Kris was about to make open his car door a familar mop of black hair could be seen from the conner of his eyes, fully turning around so now he was looking directly at the boy. 

" Kris we need to talk." Tao said. 

" Tao not now I have importnat thinks to do." Kris said a little coldly. ' Am I not important in your eyes anymore' Tao thought as the hurt in heart started to take over is body. 

" But Kris this is important." Tao argued back. 

" Tao I don't want to start an argument with you right now since I have so many things to,  and plus how many times have I told you to not to talk to me in school." Kris said sternly, he hated it when Tao attempted to talk to him at school as this could ruien his reputation he spend years to build.  

" I'm sorry I just needed to talk to you since you don't reply to my messages anymore." ' Your such a coward Tao just ask him about the girl' Tao scolded himself, he was disappointed in himself for avoiding the subject yet again, but apart of him wanted to avoid asking about the girl as he was afraid everything Yuri said was actually true and not just a misunderstanding. 

" Talk about what." Kris asked, he could see in his boyfriends eyes that something was bugging him. 

" About us." 

" What about us Tao."

" Kris we have been so distant lately, we maybe close to each other but to me it feels like your miles away...is there something your hiding from me? " There was no turning back now Tao needed to know the truth coming out of boyfriends own mouth. 

" Of cource not baby, I would never hide anything from you---its just that I have been so stressed with the big game coming up in a few months and practice has increased thats why I haven't spent time with you.... look how about when I'm free I'll make it up to you." 

' lies, there all lies' Tao screamed in his mind, he wanted to say them to his boyfriends face but for some reason nothing came out of his mind, it was as if he has lost his voice all a sudden. 

" I love you." with that said Kris gave Kris a quick peck, more like a rushed peck on the lips and climbed in his car. 

" You don't love me, or else you would have stayed to talk to me." Tao finally was able to whisper as he watched his boyfriends car drive away, Three years ago if Tao needed someone to talk to Kris would drop everything he his doing to make time for Tao, three years ago they would do everything together, hell they couldn't even spend an hour apart, but that was all the past and now Tao has to think about the future and its looks like Kris was not going to be his future. 

" So how did it go, did the cheating jerk admit is wrong doings." Yuri asked, she stood in front of her best friend 

" not yet he said he had something important to do." 

" Hey forget about him for today, lets go for lunch my treat." Yuri suggessted as she dragged Tao to her car, hopefully lunch will help Tao forget about Kris for a while and help cheer up her friend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------