Chapter fourteen

Far From Being Perfect

Yuri's POV

The second that the bell echoed through out the school, as quick as she could, Yuri packed up her school belongings and dissappeared through the door, she needed to catch up to the love of her life before Jessica leaves the school premises. 

" Excuse me." What's the point of bothering to be polite, only to be ignored, " Move." Yuri raised her voice slightly which caught the attention of the girls and immediately made way for Yuri. " Thank you." 

When Yuri was a few meters away from Jessicas classroom she hide behind the lockers so it wouldn't look coincidental that they happen to bump into rather than Jessica found out she ran just to see her.

" 1..2...3" She was about to walk up to Jessica when out of now where Kris appeared, ' what is here doing here and why is he talking to Jessica' what surprised her more is when Kris and Jessica kissed, making Yuri's eyes nearly pop out of their sockets. " What the..... that stupid jerk is cheating.....Oh now it makes sense he must be Jessicas boyfriend." Yuri said to herself out loud, not realising that another student was next to her looking at her like she was some weirdo. 

Whilst looking at the scene in front of her an ache in her heart started to form, half of the ache was seeing the person she loves in the arms of another and the other part of the ache in her heart was for a her bestfriend, who is going to be heartbroken once he finds out that his that so perfect boyfriend is a complete jackass. 

Once Kris and Jessica finished their PDA, Kris walked away leaving Jessica in the hallway, this was Yuri's chance to find out what was going on. Moving from her hiding spot she made her way to the girl as she needed answers and confirmation that Kris is a cheating jerk. 

Creeping behind Jessica, Yuri covered the said girls eyes, "Guess who." 

" Is it........ Sunny." 

" Nope guess again." 

" Is it Yuri." Jessica knew it was Yuri all along, she could feel Yuri's presence miles away. 

" Ding, Ding, Ding we have a winner." Removing her hands away from Jessicas eyes, he than turned the blond around so they were facing each other, but the second she looked at the cheerful girl, guilt and hurt started to talk over her. How is she suppose to tell the girl of her dreams and her bestfriend forever that the boy they are dating his playing both of them. 

" Jessica do you want to walk home with me since we live opposite each other." If Jessica says yes than this is her chance to ask questions without her being suspicious. 

" Why not." Fantastic she said yes. As they where half why to Jessicas place, Yuri decided now was the right time to ask the questions that where invading her mind. 

" Jessica is Kris Wu your boyfriend." 

" Yeh he is....how did you know." Jessica turned her head and raised a brow. 

" I saw you two getting smoochy.....it was not like I was spying or anything." she quickly added. " Jessica can I ask you something." This question was on her mind the day Jessica announced that she was taken. 

" Go a head." 

" Do you love him." Yuri never meant to ask this question, she was afraid that what Jessica is going to say will shatter her heart. 

There was a small pause before Jessica answered, " of cause I love thats why I'm dating him." 

" Oh, well here is your stop.... I'll see you tommorrow." Yuri quickly said before turning a heel and walking back home unable to stand being next to Jessica anymore as right now all she wants to do is go home a cry her heart out. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica's POV 

As soon as Jessica was in the comfort of her room she crawled into her bed and replayed the conversation with Yuri. 

" Do you love him." This was one of the sentences that just kept rewinding in her head. 

" Do I love him." Jessica asked to herself, her brain was telling her that she does, but her heart..... Her heart is telling her otherwise. Right now Jessica wants to listen to her brain, she does not want to destroy the relationship she spend years to build with her boyfriend, but then there is the relationship she has with Yuri, this relationship with the girl ,she did not need to try hard to build, it just happened naturally and this is the reason she does not want to screw it up. 

" Aaaahhhh why is love so complicated." She screamed into the pillow hopeful no one heard, until her maid ran into the room. 

" W-what happened, Jessica did you hurt your toe on the end of the bed again." The maid started to fuss over her, Jessica meant a lot to her, Jessica was like her own daughter who she raised since the girl was a new born baby because her parents where usually on buisness trips all the time. 

" Hunnie whats wrong" The maid said with concern " Please tell me so I can help you."

Jessica removed her head from the pillow and crawled over to the maid and rested her head on the maids chest, whilst the maid hugged her. " Now child tell me what is on your mind." 

" Well.... You know I have a boyfriend." Jessica said and the maid nodded, " The only problem is that I like Kris, but then there is this girl that I also like, I don't know if this girl likes me back and don't want to confess because it could destroy our friendship." Tears started to fall down Jessica's face, she was so confused with her feels rights now." What shall I do? " 

" Hunnie many teenagers go through what your going through it is part of growing up, It just reminds me of my teenage years. But I can't tell you what to do, but what I can tell you is stop always listening to this." the maid pointed to Jessica brain, " not all of your answers are found there, and start listerning to this." she than pointed to Jessicas heart, and secondly do what you think is the right thing because you never know this girl might also have feeling for you," The maid looked at Jessica and wiped away her tears, " Now come child lets get some food inside of you before your parents question if I am even feeding you." 

" Your right I need to listen to my heart." Jessica said, ' maybe its time to stop ingnoring my feeling for Yuri'