Chapter seven

Far From Being Perfect

"Since it was the weekend Kris and Tao decided to have a quite night to themself, which they spend just tangled under Tao's bedsheets while Tao kissed Kris' cheek when he failed to make him laugh to make Kris feel better.

After a while the laughter died down and was replaced by a comfortable silence, Kris turned to his side so he could see his boyfriend better and studied his features, which caused the Tao to become shy all a sudden and cover his face with his hands. Kris removed Tao hands from his face and looked into his boyfriends eyes, once their eyes met Tao immediately directed his eyes to look at something else " Hey" Kris softley spoke as he placed his hands under Tao's chin and moved his face so they were looking at each other " why do always get shy when I look at you?". 

" because" was his only reply Kris got.

" because is not an answer, in my eyes your beautiful, handsome and y, baby you need more confidence in yourself, you shouldn't worry what other people think of you." Kris encouraged Tao as he gently cressed Tao's left cheek. " But maybe I should be the one worried that someone might try and steal you away from me". He moved closer to Tao leaving am inch between their lips " because I love you". He his lips and closed the distance. 

The warmth of Tao's lips sent shivers through Kris' body as whilst he was kissing the boy underneath him a certain blond girl came to his mind he started to imagined that the Tao was the Jessica who he was kissing. Pulling the boy closer Kris deepended the kiss and started kissing him rougher just the way Jessica liked it forgetting that he was with Tao underneath him  and not Jessica. Kris broke the kiss first as both panted for air, once they gained the oxygen Kris started to planted kisses on boyfriends neck and a spot on the skin making Two moan as a red mark started to form " There now everyone knows your taken and now no boy will take you away." Which he secretly directed at Jessica. Once he made a mark on Tao's skin, Kris' hand made their way under his boyfriends shirt feeling every part of his smooth skin as it reminded him of her. He lifted Tao's shirt up and started to on his s as well as lightly nipping them with his teeth. 

" mmmmmmm" Tao moaned as her felt a tingling sensation in his body which he has never experienced before. After Kris on Tao s he started to move down Tao's stomach and his fingers made their way around Tao's waist band ready to pull it down. 

Tao realised what is happening he started to panic and quickly sat up pushing Kris of him in the " I-I don't think I'm ready to go any further Kris--- I'm sorry." This caused Kris to huff in frustration and anger. He kneeled up so his now hard member was in Tao's view which caused Tao to look down. Kris grabbed onto Tao's chin and made him look at it. 

" You see this Tao you did this, your suppose to fix this" he raised his voice slightly pointing to which in kris's defence was painful, but his sudden raise in voice frightened Tao. 

" I'm sorry I can't" Tao looked up to Kris with sorry clearly showing in his eyes. 

" Fine" Kris stood up, reached his phone and sent a text message before finding his shirt and putting it back on and reaching for the door. 

" where are you going" Tao said in confusion as he didn't know what was going,one minute their fine sharing kisses under the covers and the next their in an argument which Tao still doesn't know what for. 

" Off to find someone who will take care of this" he pointed to his still hard member and stormed out of the room whilst slamming Tao's bedroom door shut, leaving a confused, crying boy on the bed. Tao reached for one in the pillows that Kris way laying on and brought it closer to him and hugging the pillow tightly as he imagined that Kris was still in bed with him. He wouldn't cheat, would he , maybe Kris needs time to cool off and everything will be better in the morning. 

Kris POV 

Kris was currently in the car driving rapidly to his girlfriends place as the was being unbearably painful. " ing " he spat in anger. Why do keep  the around when can't even touch him, Kris thought to himself. Thank the lords he still has Jessica who would properly better in bed than Tao and pulse she has massive s and a moan that could drive any man crazy In lust. 

Once he arrived at at Jessica's house he furiously knocked on the door as he knew that Jessica's parents will not be at home today. once the door was opened Kris immediately clung himself to Jessica and started to attack her with kisses, which caught her of guard. He than closed the door with one of his hands whilst still making out with Jessica and lead them to her room before throwing her onto the bed.

" Wow Kris you really must be today, having dirty thoughts of me" Jessica teased as she took of her clothes slowly, Kris ripped away the last piece of clothing he was wearing and climbed on top of Jessica." I want you all night baby" Kris whispered into her ear before capturing her lips, the kiss was very rough, rougher than usual as Kris took his anger out from early into the kiss,one his hands than slid down her thighs to her now wet, silky area he started to massage her there causing Jessica to arch her back and fall back on the bed him name. His hand began to cress her s and he kissed down her neck and to her s on each one before moving his way down very slowly.

" Ah Kris stop teasing me and me already" she begged. 

"First blow me" Kris said. Jessica got in between Kris' legs and took into and started on it whole. 

" " Kris moaned " baby your so good with your mouth" Jessica continues until Kris released some on his seamen into , which she gladly swallowed. Kris than switched position and placed himself at Jessica's entrance and gently pushed into her. 

" Kris your so big it ing hurts' she cried in pain however Kris ignored her and continuing ing faster and deeper into of her. Jessica gripped Kris shoulders tightly as her whole body was radiating heat and pleasure.

" Ahhhh, Kris i'm going to " Kris could feel her muscles becoming tighter around . 

" Me too, baby with me"  After Kris said that they both came together with one final moan. Kris collapsed next her beathing heaverly as regained his breath. " You were great baby" he said whilst pulling Jessica closer to him as sleep starting taking over both of them.