Chapter thirteen

Far From Being Perfect

Tao was never one of those people who could easy make friends, he just had a naturally shy personality which prevented him from doing so. But there was something about the new student that makes Tao want to step out of his shell and befriend him.  

" Okay class you guys have worked hard,how about we call it a wrap and go for lunch early today." The professor said, this made all the sleepy students  wake up and quickly pack their school equipment before dissapearing through the door. Tao and Kai where the only students that were left in the classroom.

' Come on Tao just ask him.' Tao encouraged himself, " Urm Kai do you by any chance what to have lunch with me and my friend." He asked shly whilst secretly wishing that Kai would say yes. 

" Sure" Eventhough Kai's reply was only one word, to Tao it would make up for a million words. When both boys finished packing their belongings Tao led Kai to the direction of the canteen. 

" Wow I never knew this school was so big, its probably bigger than Buckingham Palace and the white house connected together." Kai joked making Tao chuckle. Arriving to the now crowded canteen Tao looked around until his eyes landed on red headed female, who was currently taking to a familar blond girl. When he arrived at the table with Kai following behind him, the blond female was already gone. 

" Hi Yuri " Tao greeted his bestfriend. 

" Hey, oh Tao who is your friend." Yuri said when she realised that Tao was not alone. 

" This is Kai, he is new here, and Kai this is Yuri my bestfriend." Tao introduced Kai and Yuri each other.  

" Correction I'm his best friend in the whole wide world." Yuri added. " It is nice to meet you, please take a neat you two." Tao and Kai took a seat near each other and opposite Yuri. For the rest of the lunch hour the three just talked and got to know Kai more better. 

" So this offically make you the part of the crew now." Yuri said happily, making the other two on the table laugh at her hyperness, but unware to Kai and Tao, Yuri spent the hour obeserving the two, she noticed the blush Tao would get when Kai looked at him, and the way Kai looked at Tao with a sparkle in his eyes, these two where perfect for each other, even if they do not know it yet.

' I totally have to make these to fall in love' Yuri thought to herself as grinned to herself, ' Tao is so lucky to have me as a friend.'