Chapter ten

Far From Being Perfect

" , , , I can't believe I am late again." Yuri dashed to her next lesson as fast as she could whilst carrying her school books that probably weighed more than her. As Yuri was running she was not paying attention to  her surrounding, when all a sudden she bumped into someone, causing the person to fall flat on their back, whilst Yuri fell on top of the person, until she looked at the person face her heart started to beat faster. 

" OMG I am so sorry Jessica." Yuri apologised. 

" Please get of me." Jessica said, Yuri quickly got of Jessica and apologised over again. " Did I hurt you." Worry started to take over Yuri, she worried that she might have hurt the person that she has a crush on when she bumped into her, if she did hurt Jessica she would not forgive herself. 

" My head hurts a bit.......but I will manage." Jessica said, however Yuri still felt gulity and worried." Why were you running like you where in a race or something." 

" Oh I'm late for class, , I better get going, see you later Jessica." Yuri yelled as she ran down the corridor, leaving a laughing Jessica behind.

" Yuri you are something." Jessica said to herself as she too ran to her next lesson. Jessica arrived to class a few seconds before the teacher and took her seat, which was located at the back of the classroom, next to the window. When the lecture started Jessica's mind started to drift of to the earlier event with Yuri, and the time Yuri kissed her, thinking back at the kiss caused Jessica to giggle slightly, like a girl that has never been kissed before, but thank God the teacher was forcused on something else so did not hear Jessica giggle, only a few students next to her turned around with confusing looks to why she was laughing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Three hours went by and it was finally the end of the lecture, as Jessica was about to enter the canteen  someone called out her name, smiling to herself she reconised that angelic voice anywhere, even if she lost her hearing the one voice that she would be able to hear is Yuri's.

" Jessica wait up." Yuri ran up to the said girl and stopped next her whilst trying to catch her breath.  

" Why where you running again." Jessica asked. 

"  I just wanted to have lunch with you today." This caused Jessica's heart beat faster, Yuri wanted to have lunch with her, she might have looked like it was no big deal on the outside, but inside Jessica was jumping with joy that she would be able to spend time with Yuri, even if it is just having lunch with her. Both of them entered the canteen together and orderded their meals before taking a seat at one of the avaliable tables. 

" Yes they had ice cream, I love ice cream" Jessica said excitedly, like a little child who was given candy for the first time. Taking a big spoon full of ice cream, Jessica put the spoon in , she than around the spoon, unaware that the way she is the spoon is making the girl opposite her to have inappropriate thoughts.  

Please stop the spoon seductively, Yuri pleased in her head, as right now several dirty thoughts were starting to invade her mind, how she desperatly wanted to made Jessica hers and kiss the girls sweet lips right now. How is she going to survive being in the friend zone when these feeling for Jessica keep on getting stronger every day. Yuri thought.  

On the other hand Jessica too felt the strong feelings for Yuri getting more uncontrollable to contain, for some reason these feeling for Yuri where more stronger than the feeling she had with Kris, was she losing her feelings for Kris. Jessica thought to herself aswell.