Chapter six

Far From Being Perfect

Yuri POV 

Just when the movie was getting more explicit and the seriously hot actor was about to take of shirt and show is y abs the lights to living room lights flickered back on, and angry middle aged women entered the room and placed herself in fount of the television. 

" seriously mum why do you always come in on the best parts all the time, and can you move I'm going to miss the best bit" annoyance filled in her voice as she tried to find an angle that she could see the TV screen. However instead of moving the Middle Ages women huffed loudly and just put her hands on her hips and looked at her daughter.

" Why are you at home Yuri" The women simply asked. 

" Because I live here, is it crime now" I answered sarcastically, however after she sher mum gave Yuri the look---,You know the scary look your parents give you when their angry or being serious.

" Don't try to act smart, that's not want I meant, I mean why are you at home on Friday evening watching some guy take of his shirt, when many teenagers your age are out with friends or their dates" There was a dead silence between the two until Yuri's mum started talking again. "Why don't you find a nice boy a---". 

Yuri interrupted her mum" Girl mum, I told you I like girls" She reminded hoping that her mother still was okay with her preference. As at first when the girl came out to her parents they were uncomfortable with it, especially her mum who hated the decisions which she understood why beacuse her mum was brought up in a very religious background, but after some time her father was the first to accept and after some persuading her mother too accepted as long as their little girl was happy. 

" Fine! Why don't you find a nice girl or friends instead of sitting on the couch all day trying to get of ride of your loneliness by eating junk food and watching television all day, do you want to become fat? then no one will like you and you will end up alone with 50 cats, do you want that?" Her mother lectured. And now you see where I get my dramatic personality from.

" Mum your making out like I'm 30 without a job, I have a lot of time left to find someone, and even if I do find someone I will still have 50 cats, I love cats ". 

" Time goes fast, one minute your 17 and the next your 20 something, with an ungrateful child who do not listen to her mother .... Anyways why don't you become friend with the girl across the street, she looks nice and friendly, and you never now you might become more than just friends" which caused Yuri to scoff. 

" she looks stuck up and snobby and plus with her looks I sure she has plenty of friends, actually I bet under that innocent, angle like face there's a horrible wicked witch."

" Well have you heard the saying to never judge a book by its cover" Yuri's mum said before exiting the living room and making her way to the kitchen in order to prepare dinner.

Next day 

" Again your on the couch watching TV---- Right that is it" the women stormed over to the television and unplugged the cables causing Yuri to wine. " You need to make friend, I read loneliness can lead to depression, and depression can lead to people doing terrible things. Now go and start making more friend starting with the girl across the street now" her mum pointed at the door. Yuri had no other choice but to follow her mums orders unless she wants an earful from her mum again. 

Slowly She walked to to the house across from her debating with her self if it is too late to back down, but when she looked over to her house she spotted her nosy mum spying from the window, basically backing out is not an option. 

As Yuri came closer to the house her  heart started to beat rapidly and for some reason nerves started to takeover her body " Come on Yuri you can do it" She tried motivating herself. Lightly she knocked on the door prying no one heard her but sadly she could hear the locks been unlocked and the door creak open. A second later a beautiful goddess stood in fount of her , blinking a few times and pinching herself to make sure this was not a dream. 

" Can I help you" The girl simply said, but to Yuri it was like music to my ears---- WHAT THE HECK since when did I start saying cheesy like this, Yuri shouted at herself in her head.  

" Sorry to disturb you, my crazy mother asked me to make new friends and since your new why not personally welcome you to the neighbourhood" 

" We moved here a year ago" she said while looking out me like I was some weirdo. " But why not, do you want to come in?" she asked. 

" Sure, by the way my name is Yuri but my friends call me ----- well they just call me Yuri" I introduced myself and nervously shook the girls hand, even if the hand shake was for a brief second Yuri felt electricity shoot through her hand but shuts shrugged it off as nothing. 

" And you can call me Jessica" she led me to a large living room. "I'll ask the cook to prepare something" Jessica left the room. When she came back back the two girls spent hours talking about random things. Yuri found out that she was the only child and that her parents are engineers, furthermore the goes to our school which was surprise since Yuri has never seen her in school.  Every time Jessica spoke Yuri's eyes would always wonder to her perfectly pump lips, that look so kissable and her laugh would stir up the butterflies in her stomach. 

" It was nice getting to know you Jessica can I have your number" Yuri asked , Jessica handed her phone and she handed Jessica hers so they could write each other's numbers into their phone. " I'll see you around in school". Whilst walking back Yuri could help my happily dance all the way back 

" Mum I'm back." I could hear loud footsteps running down the stairs and saw my mum with smiling widely at me. 

" So how did it go , what do you think about girl across the street, do you like her" she asked excitedly. 

" I think i am in love" i said while leaning again the wall and looking like a love strict fool, but I didn't care at this moment all I could think about was the blond girl across the street. 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update.