Chapter fifteen

Far From Being Perfect

Yuri POV

Guilt is another powerful feeling that could take over the human body easily. Ever since Yuri discovered Kris's dirty little secret guilt has been eaten her alive. She wanted to come clean and tell her friend as well ras the girl of her dreams about what she has found out, but everytime she finds the courage to tell her friends she just freezes, especially once she looks at that bright smile plastered on her bestfriends face it only makes her want to avoid the subject and pretend that she never found out.....but how long can she pretend that it never happened, nothing can stay hidden forever. 

" Yuri stop day dreaming and come on before the ride gets to long." Tao wined as he grabbed Yuri's hand and dragged her to one of the rides that Kai was waiting at. Since it was a clear, sunny Sunday the three friends decided to spend thier time at the amusement park. 

" Tao why are we at the haunted house, last time I checked you hated places like these." Yuri questioned, she clearly remembers when they where small, her parents took Yuri and Tao to one of the haunted houses for her birthday, Tao was so scared that she had to sleep with him for two weeks.  

" Yuri that incident happened years ago I am big now and can handle these silly things." Tao said, but the only thing is he could not handle these' silly things', haunted houses gave him the creeps. But he was not going to tell anybody this he wanted to act brave in front of his friends....well mostly Kai, Yuri already knows Tao is a big chicken when it comes to anything to do with ghosts and bugs. 

" Its okay if your scared we can go on other rides." Kai said in concern, he noticed that Tao looked a little shacky. 

" Guys come on I love haunted houses." 

" Fine, but if your scared let me know and I will protect you from the ghosts and vampires in there." Kai reassured Tao as he brought Tao closer to him. Tao swears his heart just skipped a beat right now, also with Kai's arms around him makes Tao feel protected, more protected than Kris makes him feel. Watching the whole scene in front of her, Yuri could not help but to feel a little jelouse with how close Tao and Kai have already become, but deep down she knows that Kai would the perfect boyfriend for Tao, she clearly can see how Kai's eyes sparkle with love when he looks at Tao, or the when Tao is near him he becomes nervous and sweaty. 

" Urm guys I need to use the bathroom, you two go a head I will meet you at the other end." Yuri lied, she just wanted to get Tao and Kai alone together. Before anyone could say anything she quickly left the two friends and turned the conner, where she could secretly spy on her friends without getting caught. Once Tao and Kai went into the building,  a few seconds Yuri  followed behind them, making sure that she keep a distance so she does not get spotted...... what she is just nosy and whats to see how this whole thing plays out. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now all Tao could see was pitch darkeness, it was either that or he has gone blind, gripping onto Kai's hand  he followed Kai. The two boys made their way to a bright red door as this is what they could only see in the darkeness, hesitatly Tao reached for the door handle, he was afraid to find out what lies beyond the red door. When he opened the door all he wanted to do was turn back and run to the entrance,' No Tao just act brave' he motivated himself. 

Walking into the next room all he could see was red liquid dripping from the walls and life like dead bodies covered in the maching red liquid, at this point Tao started to shake with fear. 

" Tao are you okay." Kai asked with concern, even in the darkeness he could sense that the boy was terrified. 

" N-no." Tao started to cry, he was beyond scared, " Can we go back? " 

" Tao the entrance is pretty far and plus where nearly near the entrance.... Tao close your eyes and let me guide you to the exit." Kai said, Tao immedently closed his eyes and thought of happy thoughts as he trusted Kai to guide him out of this house from hell. After a few minutes of walking and blocking out the screams, Tao was greeted with a fresh breeze, however still kept his eyes shut. " Okay Tao we are out you can open your eyes now." 

Once Tao opened his eyes he sighned with relief, never again will he entre another haunted house, leaning again the wall Tao tried to regain his senses again as he was still shaken from the haunted house. 

" Tao why did you not tell me that you were scared of haunted houses" Kai questioned, he wanted to know why the boy did not come clean and tell him that places like these freak him out, than they would have not been in this situation. 

" I-I am sorry I just wanted to act brave" Tao stuttered when he saw that Kai looked mad, " Are you mad at me." 

" No I'm not mad, but next time tell me if you don't want to do anything." Kai said as he looked into Tao's eyes all his anger dissapeared, he didn't know what he was doing but right now he couldn't control his body, leaning closer to Tao. 

" K-Kai" 

" Shush Tao just trust me " Kai said before connecting there lips together, the second there lips touched Kai's whole world stopped, he had no control of his body anymore, the kiss just felt right.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tao's POV 

Tao knew it was wrong to kiss Kai when he had a boyfriend but for some reason it felt so right, it was as if their lips where supposed to connect at this moment, and Tao wanted more. Wrapping his arms around Kai's neck he pulled the boy closer to him until his back was fully pressed against the wall and Kai was pressed onto Tao, the sweet kiss gradually started to become more and more passionate until the two boys where making out. 

" OMG I never expected this." A female voice interrupted their moment, Tao and Kai pulled away, still in their position they turned around to be met with a grinning Yuri." This time Kai moved away and Tao strightened himself. " Sorry did I interrupt, do you want me to go?" 

" No" Both boys said at the same time, when actually they wanted to say yes so they could continue with what they where doing a second ago. 

" Okay than shall we go before the park closer." Yuri said, the three friends started to make their way out of the amusement. ' My plan is working faster than I thought' Yuri said to herself.