Chapter seventeen

Far From Being Perfect

Tao's POV 

Three years ago 

" Tao love is very delicate, just like glass glass one slip up could shatter the glass and will require a special type of glue to put the pieces back together, just like love it could easily break break your heart into twenty four until the right person comes along and puts the heart back together again...that is why you have to be careful when it comes to love." 

" Nana I am careful and I know for a fact he loves me because he tells me everyday." Tao argued back, he hated arguing with his elders but his Gradmas constant lectures on love and how much she disapproves of his boyfriend only upsets Tao. Why can't she just accepts Kris? 

" Sweety just because he says he loves you does not mean in his heart he loves you, Tao your still a baby, you still have a long journey a head of you, and thoughout that journey your going to meet so many new people and experience many emotions and feelings that you have not experienced with Kris." The old women said carmly, she was aware that this was Tao first time being in love, and every teenager in love thinks they know better than their elders and refuse to accept relationship advice expecially from wrinkly old women. 

" Nana this conversation is upsetting me now so can we please just drop it." Tao said a little harshly which hurt his grandma, all she wants to do it protect her grandson from a broken heart which is common these days expecially people in their young age as kids don't know what real love is yet. 

End of flashback  

At the time Tao refused to let his grandmothers words reach his ears, because three years ago he was so naive and thought he knew better than an old women, which you could not blame him as this was the first time he thought someone loved him, secondly he thought Kris would always be his because he believed the every ' I love you' that came out of his boyfriends mouth and always thought those lips where only for him. 

Like they say nothing last perfect forever these days, when your happy and comfortable something has to go wrong and make you depressed and upset again. Tao still could not believe it has took his three years of life to realise that his oh so perfect boyfriends is complete player, a cheater, and a heartbreaker, Kris was someone his grandmother warned him about three years ago, only if he listerned to the wise women than maybe it could have prevented him from being in this situation, then maybe his heart could have been saved from being broken. 

" Hey Tao." A deep familar male voice reached his ears making Tao to stop walking and turn around to met with those eyes that make Tao get lost in them everytime he looks into Kai's beautiful eyes, those eyes that send shivers down his boys and reach his heart, making his heart beat faster and louder, ' Was Kai is glue that is going to put his brokenheart back together again.' 

" Whats wrong Tao your eyes show sadness." Kai asked, he hated it when Tao was upset, the boy should be smiling more. 

" Its nothing Kai so don't worry about it." Tao replied back, when actually there where a million and one things on his mind and most of them where about Kris and his romantic feelings for Kris, but he did not want Kai to find out about his feels just yet, expecially now he has to deal with the whole situation with Kris cheating on him.  

However Kai knew it was nothing, how he wishes that Tao would trust him enought to talk about his feelings and what is on his mind " Tao we have been friends for a while now why can't you just trust me and tell me whats on your mind because I might be able to help you." 

"Kai I cannot tell you." 

"Why can't you, do you not trust me enough? " Kai never meant to say those words but right now he was little hurt that Tao would not talk to him nor trusts him, expecially when Kai has spent all of this time trying to gain the panda boys trust. 

"Kai please can we drop the subject." Tao pleaded he did not want to start an argument with the other boy. 

Seeing that Tao does not what to talk to about it anymore Kai decided to drop the subject, "I'm sorry Tao for pressuring you to tell me I dont know what got into me...... its just that I was a little hurt that you don't trust me since I love you." Kai accidently said out the last part, this caused both boys to go dead silent. " Tao please say something." Tao begged, he just hoped by confessing to Tao does not screw up their relationship.  

" I don't know what to say Kai, apart from I'm sorry, I'm sorry but I don't love you back." The voice inside Tao's head was telling his to confess, but right now he was not ready for Kai to know about his feelings. Unable to stand the awkward atmosphere Tao was about to walk away when Kai pulled him into a kiss. 

" I know you love me Tao." Kai mumbled into the kiss, making Tao push Kai way. 

" I already have a boyfriend who I love a lot Kai....so just...just leave me alone." Like a coward he was Tao ran away, he was confused, so confused with his feelings, did he still love Kri or does he  love Kai, he kept repeating to himself as he ran away. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiding behind the lockers someone was secretly spying on the two boys conversation as well as taking sneaky pictures of kiss for evidence.