Chapter four

Far From Being Perfect

 Next day 

Tao always arrived to school earlier than the most of the students just the way he liked, because it gave him time to prepare for the day and make sure he has completed his assigiments that had to be in today. when he first started dating Kris , the older would walk with Tao to school, but for the last year Tao has been walking alone. 

Just as Tao was about to close his locker someone wrapped their arms around his waist which starled the poor boy and caused him to drop all of his books. Before he had the chance to pick up the books the stranger beat him to it, Tao lifted his head and was shocked to see Kris at this hour of the school day, usually Kris arrives at least ten minutes after the bell has rung. 

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you " Kris apologised , he looked around to double check that no one was lurking the corridor in case someone catches them together,  he embraced Tao in his arms .The couple stayed in their position for a while enjoying being in each other's company since it has been so long that they have been this close to each other.Tao really hoped that this moment would last a bit longer as he loved being wrapped in his boyfriends arms. 

" I'm really sorry about yesterday, but turn around, I have a surprise for you since I was unable to give it you yesterday" Kris said. Tao turned around, after a few seconds he felt something cold around his neck, looking at the object around his next he smiled, it was a neckless of half a heart. 

" I have the other half." Kris showed his neckless that was around his neck, " And put them together it makes a whole heart, just like you, your my other half." Kris spoke as he fixed his heart with Tao's. 

" I love it." Tao smiled,going on his tiptoes he gave Kris a kiss.

Kris Tao face and looked into his eyes, he had to admit that everytime he looks into the youngers eyes he felt the butterflies in his stomach, maybe I do have some feeling for Tao, Kris thought as the guilty feeling started to take over him. If people knew he was cheating on Tao they would think was mad, in everyones eyes Tao was a keeper, he was a loving boyfriend ad had a heart of gold. 

" Tao also I have a suprise for you after school, meet me near my car once everyone has left." 

" Sure, well I better go Yuri needs help with something." Tao gave Kris one last hug and made made his way to Yuri. 

Kris POV

Kris eyes followered Tao's has his boyfriend disappeared around the corner. Just as Kris turned around he was met with an upset Jessica. was all Kris could say in his head. 

" Who was the boy you were hugging." Jessica asked a little worried. 

" He.......he is my cousin, he was upset with something and needed comforting thats all " Kris lied, he signed in relife when Jessica looked liked she believed him. However the problem was that Jessica felt Kris was hiding something from her, but shued the feeling away since she completely trusts her boyfriend and he promised he would never break her heart. 

Tao POV

Happily walking into the classroom Tao took a seat next to Yuri, who was looking at her friend suspiciously. 

" Tao why are you so happy today," Yuri questioned her best friends behaviour today. 

" Kris is the best boyfriend ever, look he got me this." Tao showed Yuri his neckless that Kris gave him. 

" Seriously your happy because he got you a neckless, how come you were not this happy where I got you a friendship neckless" yuri pouted, " I supposed to be more importnat than that jerk.  

" I loved the neckless you got me, but I'm also happy because he's taking me out today". Tao smiled as he remembered what Kris had said this morning. " Since when did jerk face turn romantic all a sudden, I swear I have stepped into another universe". But yuri had to admit she was happy that best friend was in a good mood concidering Tao has been upset lately. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the end of the school day Tao bidded goodbye to Yuri and once everyone was gone he made his way to the meeting point where is was supposed to meet Kris. After 20 minutes of waiting Kris was no where in sight, he couldnt have left because his car is there so he must still be in school. Walking back into the building and searched for the older. After a few minutes of searching he turned the corner and was saw Kris hugging a pretty girl.