Chapter nine

Far From Being Perfect

Kris's POV 

" Kris your finally back, me and your father have a few things to clarrifying with you and some important news to tell you." Mrs Wu motined Kris to come into the office, Kris took a seat near his mother and opposite his father. 

" Whatsup" 

" Kris I heard from a friend that your dating his daughter, is that true." Mr Wu asked. 

" its true." Kris simply replied like it was no big deal.

" What your cheating on Tao" Mrs Wu shriked. Kris's parents knew about Tao and approved of the boy, that is why right now Mrs Wu was a little dissappointed in Kris because in her books cheating was wrong, she thought that her and husband has raised their son up better than this. Mr and Mrs Wu still question how did Kris turn out to be so arrogant, disrespectful and such a player. 

" I won't call it cheating." Thinking for a second, " Its more like experimenting.

" Whatever you youngsters call it today cheating is still wrong, I just hope you know what your doing before Tao or even you get hurt." Mrs Wu said seriously, eventhough her son might be a jerk,  she still cares for her son and does not want Kris to get hurt at the end. 

" He loves me and will not leave me........ and plus I have girlfriend who I love more." Kris argued back, he did not get why his parents are so upset with his choices, in fact shouldn't they be happy he is dating a girl.

" Can we not talk about this anymore." Kris interrupted his parents scolding, right now he did not want to think about the concequences of his action. 

Knowing that their son will not listen to them, Mr and Mrs Wu dropped the subject. " Fine but before you go we have something to tell you......... your brother is comming back from the UK in a few days. Mr Wu announced. 

" Kai's coming back." Kris was shocked, he was happy that his brother was coming back from abroad, ever since Kai left he rearly visits due to his busy schedual. 

" He will be enrolling into your school, so I want you to show him around." Mr Wu said, he hoped that by enrolling Kai in the same school with Kris will give them time to catch up, since the two brothers have been away from each other for a long time. 

" Sure...... can I go now, I promised the basketball team I will meet them later." 

Mr Wu nodded and Kris left the office with a smile, he couldn't wait for Kai to come back, how he missed his bother. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris arrived at the club that Minho's parents owned, easily passing by the bouncer, Kris made his way over to the VIP section.

" Kris my man you made it." He could hear his friend calling out his name and walking crookedly in his direction. 

" Minho your drunk already when you have only been here for like what..... an hour" 

" I'm fine." Minho said whist wobbling side to side, " Here have a drink." Minho passed a glass to Kris who gladly took the glass and drowned the drink in one go. 

It's been an hours since Kris arrived sitting near the bar while twirling the whiskey in his cup Kris's thoughts went back to Tao and Jessica, debating with himself who he loves the most. It has to be Jessica he tried convincing himself, but than why does he keep Tao around, what is special about him that he kept the younger around when he can leave any time , there has to be something about Tao that pulls Kris closer to him, it's properly his looks--- yeh it's his looks, whereas with Jessica it's love. Satisfied with his answer he drank the rest of his whiskey before ordering a couple of more glasses.

" Kris you okay you've drank like five glasses already" Minho asked as he approach Kris, Since Kris arrived Minho had been observing his friend drank away his problems.

" No I am not." Kris hissed in frustration as he drank the rest of the alcohol, Minho attempted to talk the glass away from Kris, but to be only be scolded by him. " I'm so confused Minho, I don't know who I want to be with, like I like Jessica, but I miss Tao at the same time. Minho what shall I do?"

" Kris this is a decision you have to make but in my opinion , I personally don't think cheating on Tao is wise." Minho said, he has noticed the way Kris would look at Tao with love, and plus if Kris did not love Tao still, than why is still thinking about the boy or still keeps him around

" We have been best friends for years I know you and for certain I know your who heart truly belongs to, but you need to figure that out out for yourself" Minho said squeezing Kris' shoulder and walking away. By letting his friend hurt a little will help Kris to wisen up and realise what he has before he loses everything.