Chapter twelve

Far From Being Perfect

Imagine a typical movie scene where the icredible hot actor gets out of his sports car and immediately catches the attention of the people near by, well this is the situation that Kris and Kai where in now. Kai never thought that he would be centre of attention the millisecond he stepped on the school grounds. Whilst walking into the large school building he could hear the whispering of the girls and see the unpleased looks from the guys. 

" Who is that hunk with Kris, he he sups hot." 

" I think he is Kris's brother." 

" I'm totally dumping my boyfriend for him." 

Kai could hear their whispering but in his head all he could think of was ' this was is going to be easy picking up babes and guys in this school'. As the two boys walked further into the school building and to the direction of the reception, a female voice caught their attention. 

" Kris wait up." Kai must say that the female was good looking, he totally would go after her if he was not attracted to boys only. What suprised his was that his brother instantly started attacking the girls lips, ' oh my do people make out randomly in the hallway' he thought. Unable to look at the scene in front of his Kai adverted is attention to something else, leaning against someones lockers Kai looked around until his eyes landed on a raven haired boy, pinching himself to make sure that this is not a dream, when he felt pain, it confirmed he was not in a dream, and the beautiful figure across the hallway was real. 

" Kai lets go." Kris said whist wrapping his arms around the girl he was shamelessly kissing in the hallway a minute ago, Kai looked back to where the boy was, but was dissappointed to find it empty,' where did he go' Kai thought, there was definatly something about that boy that gets is attention. He than turned a heel and jogged up to his brother. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Class settle down." The professors voice boomed throughout the lecture room, " As we are aware today a new student will be joining us today, please introduce yourself young man." The professor stepped to the side and young teenager stepped foreward, everyone in the room when silent and stared at the boy with lush. 

" Hey I'm Kai, hope we could all get a long." Kai said, making many of the classmates hearts to beat. However there was one classmate who was too occupied with doodling in his health care book that he was not paying attention to the new classmate. The professor reconised the looked that the students where giving the new boy 

' great I guess we have a new popular student in school.' The professor through, he looked around the room to who the boy could sit next to so he would not cause any distractions in his class, as everytime a popular student is in his class no one pays attention to the lecture. 

" Okay than you can sit next to.............. Zitao, Zitao please raise your hand." The professor ordered. Once Tao heard his name he immedently stopped what he was doing and nervously raised his hand as he was not sure why, when all a sudden a handsome boy took a seat next to him, quickly putting his hand back down, Tao looked to the front of the classroom and pretended to listen to the professor, when actually in mind several thoughts kept going to his head. 

' OMG why is hot guy sitting next to me, Tao stop sweating, why is the guy looking at me." All of these thoughts kept running though his head. Whilst lost in his thoughts someone tapped his shoulders, ' OMG the hot guy is talking me, Tao stop it you have a boyfriend.' Tao scolded himself. 

" I forgot my pen, can I please borrow one." Kai asked, Tao nodded and handed Kai a pen, when he let go of the pen their hands briefly touched others, making Tao feel the static feeling, ' Oh no' Tao started to panic, he used to get this feeling when he first had a crush on Kris. 

" Right for the remainder of the lecture we will answering some of the questions from the topics that we have studied in the last few weeks." The professor handed every pair a piece of paper with several questions, " Kai don't worry if you do not know the answers, just ask help from Zitao." The professor said and handed Kai and Tao a sheet. 

" So your name is Zitao." Kai turned to the boy next to him when the teacher went. 

" Y-Yeh but most people call me Tao for short." Tao stuttered, ' Why am I so nervous around him' 

" Tao it is then, so what have you guys been studying."

" Urm, well, we have been studying......." Tao felt a little awkward explaining the topic that they have been forcusing on in lesson, it maybe childish but the topic made him a little uncomfortable, "Well we have been studying safe... you know." 

" No I don't know since I only started today." When actually knew what the blushing boy was on about of the title is written on the front of the page. 

" Safe." Tao quickly said, making Kai laugh, " Whats funny." Tao pounted. Kai had to admit that the boys pount is the cutest thing he has ever seen. 

" I'm assuming your a then," This made Tao go very red, so red that this shade might have not been discovered yet. " H}ave you ever been kissed then." Kai kept teasing he liked it when the boy blushed with embarassment. 

" Y-yeh I have." 

" Your mom does not count." Kai teased. 

" Ihaveaboyfriend." Tao quickly whispered, but Kai caught what the boy said, and some how he felt an ache in his heart, surely he couldn't have developed feeling for the boy next to him when they have only just met. Putting on his poker face to hide his sadness. 

" Oh what a shame your taken." Kai replied back, ' The person must be lucky to be dating Tao' he thought. 

For the rest of the lesson the two just continued to answer the questions, but Kai sneaky glanced at Tao from time to time, there was something about Tao that fasinates him.