Chapter five

Far From Being Perfect

Kris POV

" Kris are you sure you can't cancel the business meeting today and spend time with me instead, I want to spend more time with you" Jessica pouted.

Kris wanted to spend sometime with her, but at the same time he wanted to spend time with Tao, he kind of missed spending time with the boy as Jessica occupies most of his time. 

" Kris are you listerning to me." 

" Yeh Jessica I am but you have to understand this buissness meeting is important" Kris used the same excuse he used on his boyfriend when he could not make it to their annaversary dinner. Kris hugged Jessica bye and she walked away. Kris turned around and saw Tao looking at him. Kris walked over to the boy and stood in front of him. 

" Baby what are you doing here, I thought I told you to wait near the parking lot"  Kris tried to act calm as he did not want Tao becoming suspicious. 

" You were taking a long time so i decided to look for you, but instead I find you hugging a girl--- who is she" Jugging by Taos tone he sounded worried and serious. 

"Tha- That was my cousins she was just upset so I was just comforting her" Kris lied yet again.

Tao POV  

Tao decided to drop the subject as he completely trust his  boyfriend and I know that Kris would not cheat. 

 After half an hour of driving the arrived at their destination. It was the most beautiful garden Tao has ever seen. walking down the long aisle which was sprinkled with exotic flowers and red lights at the sides, leading up to a beatuiful decorated table which had a colourful candles, fresh flowers, and some edible flowers, the table cloth was pink and red which created a romantic and cozy atmosphere. Just like any gentleman would do Kris took out a chair for Tao and than he took a seat across from Tao. 

" Happy anniversary baby does this make up for missing our anniversary yesterday" Kris said whilst taking Tao hand and looking into his eyes which made Taos heart beat faster and louder, hopefully Kris couldnt hear the beating heart, Tao hoped. 

After a while a waiter came over and brought out the food which was all the dishes that Tao loved. Tao could not believe Kris has remembered all of his favorite dishes. 

" I love you Tao, only you," Kris said as he looked into Taos eyes making the yunho blush. Everytime Kris says those three words only makes Taos heart melt over and over, like the first time Kris said those words to him. 

Flashback

" The first day i met you I fell for you please will you be my boyfriend" Kris asked me whilst holding a red rose in his hands. I was still shocked as that the Kris Wu, the captain of the basketball team and the most popular student in our school was asking me ,Tao , the geek, the nobody, the uglyiest person of the school to be his boyfriend. It had to be a joke a prank his friends are pulling on me, like seriously there are so many beautiful girls and boys in school that he could ask to be his boyfriend, why is he picking me, I wear glasses, I'm short, I don't wear the most treadiest clothes or have any social status. 

" Are you playing me with me Kris, is this a joke" i asked, I know it is a sick joke to see if i say yes, and then he will do something to embarass, the popular students always pick on the non popular students like me. When I looked up I saw hurt in his eyes. 

" No it is not I have feeling for you that I have never had for anyone else, I forgot to bring a pen on the first day of school and asked you for one when you handed me the pen our hands touched I felt electricity pass through my hands, then the time when you fell on top of me and we accidently kissed confirmed my feeling for you, all I can think is about you, your driving me crazy, I love you." 

End of flashback 

"I love you too Kris." Tao said as he leaned over the table and gave Kris kiss on the lips. For tonight Tao wanted to forget about is problems and enjoy this moment with his boyfriend, because tomorrow he would only act cold again.