Chapter one

Far From Being Perfect

Today was Tao and Kris' three year anniversary, many couples on this day would be happy, but for some reason Tao felt worried, he was worried that Kris might have forgot like the last year. He still rememebers that day clearly where Kris said that he would meet Tao at their favorite restaurant but never showed up, it was so humiliating. 

" Hay Tao." A female voice reached his ears, turning around to were the voice was coming from. 

" Oh Hey Yuri," Tao smiled, Yuri was not just anybody she was his best friend since they were in dippers. 

" So what were you thinking about." Yuri asked as she linked her arm with Tao's and walked to their next lesson. 

" Nothing important, I was just thinking about the upcoming maths tests." Tao lied as he did not want to trouble his best friend with his problems. However Yuri knew that it was not the maths test that was the cause of Tao's mood, and she had a hunch that a certain blond basketball player had a part to play in Tao's upset mood. 

 Arriving to class just on time they took their seats next to each other. 

" Okay class todays lesson is on algebra." The teacher announced which caused the entire room to groan. 

" Seriously algebra is so stupid when will I ever need to find what X is in my life." Yuri whispered loud enough for her and Tao to hear. Tao hummed in response.

Half way through the lesson all Yuri could hear was Tao's low sighs.

"Tao, Tao, seriously Tao your daydreaming again"  Yuri whispered, unable to get Tao's attention she throw a piece of paper at her friends, still was unsuccessful at gaining his attention.

"I feel like I'm invisible today, seriously Tao what is wrong with you" Yuri said in annoyance. Before Tao could reply back the teacher stood in front of them with a displeased look on his face. 

" Yuri, Tao leave my class." The teacher shouted in annoyance. Quickly the two got up and left the class room because their maths teacher is someone you do not want to get on the bad side with, unless you want nightmares for the rest of your life and a hour lecture about not disturbing his lesson.

when they reached the bench outside Yuri faced Tao with a serious look on her face."Please tell what's wrong" she said with concern in her voice. Tao had no choice , Yuri is one of those people who will keep bugging you until you tell her everything. 

"Fine, it's about Kris, h--" 

"I knew it " Yuri interrupted" Sorry continue with what you were going to say" 

"Well I feel like we're growing apart, for example Kris doesn't talk to me or visit me as much as he used to, when I do try to talking to him he always says he's busy or he's going out with the boys drinking, but sometimes I feel like he's- never mind.

" That jerk " Once again Yuri interrupts.  

"Yuri" Tao shouts. As he looks around and apologises to the school cleaners who look like their about to have a heart attack due to Yuri raising her voice.

"I better get going if I want to get the surprise ready for Kris on time" Tao waves goodbye and makes his way home to get everything ready for tonight.