A very long chapter

My Ubiquitous International(Idol) Super Star Brother

"She's alive but it's really serious."

"What? God what did she do to you? Please don't take my only grandma's life away" I screamed in English follwing by a series of cuss words.

I hugged my Eemo and cried with her. She then took me to hemonie's room. "Who is she? asked Eemoboo

"Hi everyone. It's me ~~~~~" I said bowing and through my tears.

"Unnie" my younger cousin by 8 months called me, I looked at her, she had not the slightess show of pain in her face.

" Hey Junginee! HI oppa"

"S(word) when did you get so tall" asked my 18 year old oppa.

It was true at age 13 I was 5'8" and that is pretty tall. I turned my head and saw my hemonie lieing there so lifeless. Suddenly my phone rang signalling a text.

"From super y maknae rapper Mir

~~~~ where are you? YOur oppas are looking for you. I hope your safe"

"From ~~~~~

I'm at a hospital. Tell my oppas to stop looking and I won;t see them for a few weeks."
 

' From y maknae rapper Mir

What happened?"

 

"Nothing just leave me alone" I replied and turned off my Iphone. I looked at my hemonie again and burst out crying. It was and endless flow of tears. "I'm sorry but visiting hours can't be extended anymore. You can come again tomorrow." said a nurse.

"Hemine it's me ~~~~ I have to go now but I'll be back soon and remember I'll be waiting for you to wake up" I said before walking to the door.

-Outside-

"Hey ~~~~ do you have a place to stay?" asked my Eemo.

"Um I have a 23 year old erted half brother?" I replied.

"UM why don't you stay with me"

"Umm Eemo can you give me the address? I kind of have to do something."

"Okay here you go" she said handing me her address.

I looked at my watch. Gasp It's 8 am I was here all night?

""Thank You Eemo" I said before going off to where I needed to go. 

I went to a store where I got a cute not too girly and not too tomboyish outfit and ran to the laundromat.

-30 min later-

I grabbed my new and clean clothes and went to a public bath house, YOu know what? They put indivisual showers in now! I took a shower and let the rest of my tears out.

-30 min later-

I went into a hair salon "Hello miss what can I do for you?" asked the hairdresser.

"Um aburn hair, bangs, and a magic perm please"

"Okay"

-5 hours later-

 "Okay miss your done"

"THank you" I said as I paid the bill and left. 

I changed my image everytime something super sad happened I went from girly to tomboy and now I'm imbetween the both of them. I got a taxi pulled over and when I got in I handed him the address. I decided to turn my ohine back on. OMG 200 miss calls and 500 new text messages . I am so dead. i decided to make a quick call to Soohyung Oppa. "Hello" I stuttered into the phone.

"YOU little (B word) Where the (Hword) are you?"

"I was at the hospital and I won't be home for a few weeks."

"Gett your (a word) home now! NOt being able to come home in a few weeks? Thats a load of (Bs word)"

I hung up on him. God he's annoying.

-10 min later-

I rung the doorbell. "Hi Eemo"

"~~~~~~ did you change your image again?"

"Yes"

"YOu need to stop changing your image everytime something really bad happens"

"I know it just makes me feel better"

"Let's go pick up your mom."

"OK"

-20 min later-

"UMMMMMAAAA," I screamed, "Over Here!"

"How's Hemonie?"asked my mom.

"She's still unconscious" answered Eemo.

Suddenly I got a call. "Hello" I said onto the phone.

"~~~~ Why are you at the airport?"

It was Kevin Oppa."Huh?"

I looked around and saw him right behind me. He looked perfect as ever. "Did you change your image?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Why"

"Everytime something bad happens I change my image" I replied.

NO One POV
~~~"S umma and Eemo were watching in the background.

"I think she found someone that really cares for her" whispered ~~~~'s Eemo.

"I know" replied her umma.

Suddenly Kevin pulled in ~~~~~ for a hug. "Oppa" she cried into his shoulder.

"SHHH it's okay" He said wiping away her tears. "I'll always be here for you" he whispered

"Thank You Oppa" she said as they broke the hug.

 

 

Author's Note

I edited the chapter and please comment. IT GIVES ME INSPIRATION! and also please support my two other stories. I feel like deleting them. T.T 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/107067/living-with-the-guys-of-mblaq-chundoong-joon-mblaq-mir

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/119530/working-as-nh-spies-dongho-infinite-mblaq-taemin-teentop-ukiss