Oops and Tragedy

My Ubiquitous International(Idol) Super Star Brother

-8pm evaluating the plan at the park-

"Hey Logan can I borrow your cell I need to check up on my bunny, he just went into surgery and I left my cell in the dorm."said Xander Oppa.

"Sure here ya go" said Henderson.

"I'll be back soon" said Xander.

Xander oppa walked over to me. I had brought Bobbi with me and we were behind a bush. Xander oppa held the phone out. "Here you go"

"Oppa sit your down"

"Okay he said as he plopped down next to me.

I went through Henderson's texts and found some love-dovey texts between Bobbi and him. I gave up and looked through his pictures. And FINALLY I found a picof him kissing another girl."Ha he is cheating" I whisper screamed.

"NO he's not Stupid that's from the set of BTR"said Bobbi

"Huh?"

"It's from the set of BTR! Don't you see the cameras and the rest of the band there?"

"Oh" I said defeated, "Here Xander Oppa mission failed"

"Okay'" said Xander oppa going back to Henderson.

-back at the dorm-

"Hey guys how's the rooming situation?" I asked.

"IDk they're your BANFF's you know them better you decide." said Stupid.

"Okay the couples share a room because I'm sure if other people shared a room with them they would throw up; Bait Berrie and Kiesop; Dongho, Stupid Oppa and I;And figure the rest out yourself."

Suddenly my phone rang the caller ID said it was umma. "Oh hey umma" I said on the phone.

That caught Stupid Oppa's attention he was trying to reach for the phone but I smacked his hand away."hehehe Hemonie had a /"

"What impossible. She's too strong for that" I said hoding back tears. "No not her it makes no sense, No No no I don't believe it."

Everyone was surronding me wide eyes as I chocked on my tears.

"I wish it wasn't true."

"Where's the hospital?"

"XXX street 1234 XXX Hospital."

"Okay Umma I'll call you when I get there."

I ran past everyone and quickly grabbed my shoes I didn't even put them on I just ran out bare foot. It was pouring outside even though it was fine 5 minutes ago. "Taxxxxxiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

"Where to miss?" asked the driver as I got in 

"XXX hospital and step on it"

-5min later-

I put my shoes on in the taxi and called up my mom when I got inside of the hospital. "Umma I'm here what room is- wait nevermind I see Eemo."

"Okay I'm getting on a plane to Korea  tomorrow. Bye"

"Bye"

"EEEEEEEEMMMMMMMOOOOO" I screamed running to her.

"huh? Who are you?" she asked.

"Eemo it's me ~~~~~"

"Oh ~~~~~"

"How's Hemonie?"

She was about to answer but the doctor came out, "She's alive but..."

Author's Note

So hey sorry about the confusingness about the story. This was a hard chapter for me to write because My Grandma just had a . I haven't seen her for seven years and now I won't be able to really talk to her and see her like how she use to be. Even when she had the sroke my mom wouldn't let me come because of School. So sorry if the plot of this story is a bit confusing. I told my friend and She said It seemed wierd beacuse of the kpop idols but It will make a lot more sense later on Trust me this is going to be a pretty long story. Because I already wrote the sequel to it and the sequel has a sequel and then it will be done. OH NO I REVEALED TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well if you want to see the pics of me and Mblaq here's the link http://s1186.photobucket.com/albums/z362/NerdopolyNerdettes/ . REMEBER TO SUSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MBLAQ would want you too. Please no silent readers. They make me sad.