Ufo's without wings

My Ubiquitous International(Idol) Super Star Brother

By that time my mind was spinning.*Omg I can't Believe their U-Kiss! Stay calm they can't know your a fan that would be akward*

"Hi I'm~~~~" I said trying to keep my cool well that's if I was cool.

"Hi!!!!!"They exclaimed back

*Omg my bias Kevin is right infront of me*"Um" I started

"Um what?" asked Dongho

"Um"

"Your a fan aren't you"

"Please don't tell your fans about the airport situation Where you tried to carry me I'm too young to die!" I said in one breath fearing that Kiss Me's will bash me.

"It's okay we shouldn't have tried to carry you and your kick left a bruise" said ert Oppa.

"Sorry Kibum-sshi"

"Call me oppa"

"Sorry oppa"

"Yeah call all of us oppa!" screamed all of Ukiss.

I chuckled,"Okay Oppas"

*Omg I can call Ukiss oppas? I think I'm going to faint. No ~~~~ they'll think your some crazy stalker fan so you can't let them know* "~~~~~" asked Kevin

"What?"

"You spaced out" 

"Sorry"

"What were you thinking about?"

*Omg what am I going to say? Acting skills don't fail me now* I brought my skills to life and tears formed in my eyes. "Please don't cry. Oppa's sorry for bringing it up" said Kevin pulling me into a hug.

My tears spilled out from happiness and I could of fainted. "I'm really sorry ~~~~"

"It's okay Oppa" I said running into the nearest room to hide my blush tomato red face.

I screamed like a little girl running out and into Kevin's arms again. "You went into your brother's and Kibum Hyung's room" said Kevin.

I nodded the best I could in Kevin's chest and ran to the second nearest room which just so happened to have Dongho changing in it. I closed my eyes with my face super red. I just walked to the living room and screamed into a pillow for 15 minutes. "Hey what's going on with ~~~~~?" "She walked into your room then she walked into Dongho changing. It's been a rough day for her I mean she almost got kidnapped at  5 in the morning and saw Kibum and your filled room Hyung I would scream to if that happened to me" replied Kevin.

"I m going on a walk" I said when I was done throwing a fit.

"I'll come too" said Monkey Oppa.

Soohyung POV

Okay ~~~~ went out for a walk with Alexander hyung. Ok I went to grab ~~~~ suitcase and some wierd foriegn object fell out and I don't read English so I asked Kevin to help translate it. "Always ultra thin 44 Pads Absorbs in seconds leak guard Without Wings" Kevin translated it to Korean and I had. spazz attack on the spot. Then Dongho came and being the innocent13 year old he is we told him it was an ufo withought wings. So he opended the pack and opened up one of the pads. He threw it up into the air and it landed stuck in his hair. All this took to create a mess was like 5 minutes. God help us now please.

ㅠ Author's Noteㅠ I decided to do one more update because I got one more suscriber I hope you enjoy the suprise chapter!