Shopping

My Ubiquitous International(Idol) Super Star Brother
-fast foword to 4pm- Ahh time to take a nap. I lied down on the couch and the guys were in there rooms so why not sleep a little? It's like 12 am in San Fransisco where I happen to be from.  -30 minutes later- I woke up to the smell of smoke and the sound of a screaming Kevin. I immediatly ran to the kitchen just to see that Kevin had set the food on fire. He was like freaking out! I rolled my eyes and walked to a fire slestinguisher and estinguished the fire. "Kevin Oppa what were you trying to do kill us and set the house on fire?" I harshley asked. Hey don't judge you would to kf he set food in fire! I mean how do you set food in fire??? "I was trying to cook dinner" "Okay how about you and I go to the store and I can make dinner and you can help" "Okay" said Kevin cheerfully running to grab his wallet and a disguise. 30minutes later "And they say gurls take forever!" I said. "I'm ready said Kevin coming out of his room okay let's go but I was a bit disturbed by the fake mustach.  I stopped him and said,"I thought I told you that you look better without the mustach" while ripping off the mustach again.  "Ouch that hurts!" Kevin screamed while whining.  "Let's go and stop whining" Kevin stopped whining but kept trying to do aegyo on the whole way to the market. "Ajumma I'll take 10 pounds of tomatos please" "That's quite a lot for you and your boyfriend agashi" "He's -" "We have to feed a lot of people" Said Kevin cutting me off. "Okay here you go be happy you lovebirds!" replied the Ajumma "Thank You" said Kevin paying for the tomatos.  He looked at me and laughed at my flabbergasted face "Ahh your so cute come on!" said Kevin pulling my hand. *Hehehe Kevin's Holding My hand!!!! adshkasdg* Sorry for the fangirl moment. "Haha Okay Let's go get some basil, garlic and 10 pounds of pasta for you hungry boys" I said chuckling. Kevin and I quickly bought the supplies and every Ajumma said we looked like a cute couple and every time I tried to tell them we're not a couple Kevin would cut me off I wonder why. ㅛauthor's noteㅛ hehe thank you to all the new suscribers and the advice it really helped! Please sucribe and comment!