The After Math

My Ubiquitous International(Idol) Super Star Brother

~~~~ POV

UMM Okay so this is so frustrating. My bias kissed me but not for the right reasons. And I'm starting to feel comfortable around Dongho. I walked out of our room after glaring at Kevin and went to the couch.

-In the Morning-

HEHEHE Stupid Jetlagg it's 5 am! What to do??? OOH I Know I'm going to trick U-Kiss into thinking I ran away to Japan because of Kevin noo. I'll just hide under the bed! BTW I woke up on the couch if your wondering.

-3 hours later-

"Where's my sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Stupid Oppa.

Soohyung oppa burst into our room. I was under the bed.

"Kevin Woo where is my sister you little )*&%%&(^&*&**"

"Huh hyung?"

Just then my phone decided to ring. I looked at the caller ID BAIT.

Shoot what does she want now??? I thought.

"Did you hear that?"

Fajita my ringtone is Me going on and on and on about how hot and y U-Kiss is until Bait tells me to Shut Up. I quickly answered the phone before the U-Kiss is so y part came on. "Hello?" I whspered 

"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" my group of friends screamed into the phone they also graduated like me.

As you can see I am the leader of my friends and we are known as the Nerdettes because we are banff(best adorkable nerd or nerdette friends forever)

"Hey wassup? I gotta go. Bye" I said hanging up the phone almost automatically.

Then the bed skirt lifted up....

Author's Note

Hello Omg you guy's comments are cracking me up I love them I told my banff Billie who gave me  a whole lecture on how I made Kevin a in the middle of Science class! I mean how can I pay attention if she is lecturing me about erts she said I bet he had on mind when he kissed the main character. By the Way I need a poster so if anyone can make me one I will love you forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So pretty please with a cherry on top can someone get me a poster? Oh well Comments and Sucribers are welcomed!!!! And don't be shy I don't bite!!!!!!