They're U-Kiss

My Ubiquitous International(Idol) Super Star Brother

-20 minutes later in the car-

"Shut Up!!!!!!!!" I screamed, "I can still beat you up"

The whole car shut up, I guess it is good to have people afraid of you. I grabbed my IPhone to listen to Ukiss

-30 minutes later-

"We're home!" screamed Stupid.

"Ok can someone please help me sith my luggage?" I asoed attempting to get the luggage out of the car let's say I was a good fighter but not that physically strong.

Everyone grabbed one suitcase and we went into the lobby, They lived in like a 5 star dorm! We went into the elevator and I looked at the clock in there to my dismay it was only 7am. "Ding" the elevator went off signaling we could get out. There was a door right in front of the elevator and Stupid unlocked it I walked in and my jaw dropped! I closed my jaw when I saw them smirking at me and an akward silence formed in the process. "So um do I get some type of introduction or something?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Um" said Stupid nervously.

"No I already know your name stupid it's Stupid"

"Hey!"

"So it's true. Wait let me give you nicknames first and then you can do the introducions."

They hung their heads scared of the nickname. "Okay you all seem older then me because I turned 13 in October" I pointed to my brother and said, "Okay your Stupid Oppa" I pointed to the next,"Monkey Oppa" and I went throught the line and got the nicknames, "Aegyo Oppa, ert Oppa, Shy Oppa and Samrt Oppa, Pigeon Oppa, Dancer Oppa, and Angel Oppa. Okay now you can introduce yourselfs."

"I'm Soohyung" said my brother.

"I'm Alexander but you can call me Xander Oppa" said Monkey Oppa.

"I'm Kevin and your really heavy," said Angel Oppa who was apperantly the one who dropped me.

"I'm Dongho we're the same age so let's be friends" Said Cute Oppa running up and hugging me unfazed by the fact my hands were still covered in blood.

"I'm Kibum" said ert Oppa

"I'm Eli" saide Pigeon Oppa doing an impression of a pigeon making me laugh.

"I'm Hoon" said Shy Oppa shyly.

"I'm AJ and I attend Columbia" said Smart Oppa.

"And last but not least I'm Kiseop" said Dancing Oppa

"And we are U-Kiss" they a said in sync.

ㅎauthor's noteㅎ So now you know who are her brothers!! Thank You to all my suscribers please remember to comment and suscribe for more double updates! Please suggest any ideas I read all the comments! If I get three more suscribers and some comments I'll put up 2 more chapters today!