Karate Chop

My Ubiquitous International(Idol) Super Star Brother

"Ugh Where's my stupid brother?!" I said out loud after the plane landed.

"Hey I'm not stupid," said a random man.

"Nor are you my brother, my brother is in his 20's not in his 100's" I retorted.

Then the strange man covered my mouth with his hand and I him. The man spoke a bit of profanity and I took it as an oppertunity I kicked him in his coconuts and then punched his face until  he would have to get major surgery to fix it. "Ugh gross I have blood on my hands" I walked or at least planned to walk to the restroom but then I saw a Big crowd surrounding me with their jaws dropped.

I akwardly waves and walked to the restroom the crowd split except for these seven guys who reminded me of ukiss but ukiss would not look that nerdy or have a mustash. Nevermind that's a fake mustash I walked up to the one with the mustash and ripped it off. "You should thank me you looked like and idiot" I said while the guy was howling in pain.

I sensed something off for a second,"one sec" I said before turning around and sending a flying kick to the epic fail of a kidnapper.

I turned around and saw six of the seven guys and backed up and one was hiding for his life. "Hey sis!" said the only one that didn't back up. Since I don't know his name let's call him stupid.

"Not another one" I said and got ready to beat him up with my bloody fists.

"Wait ~~~~~" said Stupid

"Kay you have 5 seconds to explain how you know my name"

"Your I mean our mom told me! I'm your half brother. We haven't met before and our mom's name is Joo Yeun"he said as fast as he could

"Okay so how do you know what I look like?" 

"Picture"

"Whats up with them?" I asked pointing to the boys who had backed up even more.

"They're probably afraid of you now" I took a step foward and they took a step back.

I started laughingand they looked highly confused. I quickly gained my composure and lifted my bloody fist and the look on their faces were priceless. They hid behind eachother and freaked out like little girls. "It's okay I'm not going to hurt you unless you do something wrong"

They sighed a breath of relief and then they picked me up one at my waist one with my hands and the last at my feet and tried to carry to the car. I bit the one with my hands forcing him to let me down the and kicked the one with my foot using my ninja skills of epicness and as for the one who was at my waste let's say he was really weak and droped me but with my ninja skills of epicness I landed on my feet that and they were really tall."I'll walk" I said leaving the speachless.