Soohyun's thought~

My Ubiquitous International(Idol) Super Star Brother

Soohyun's POV

Wow! I never knew my umma went through so much and that my appa could be so evil! I always blamed my umma for leaving me to grow up with that evil b*tchy stepmom. If I had known sooner I would of ranaway to live with my umma. Appa always told me that umma ran away when I was born for some b*stard and that she was just using my appa. Wow reality never hurt so much. Should I tell appa that I know? What if he does something bad to umma???? Or worse what if the b*tchy stepmom does something? yeah my best bet is to stay quiet. I was crying into my umma's shoulder while she carrased my hair. This is what I never had when I was growing up. A mother that loved me and cared for me. My tears that seemed to run down my face endlessly slowly stopped. I took my head off my umma's shoulder to see her look lovingly towords me. Something wait, not someone caught my eye. It was ~~~ and Kevin. They were hugging eachother crying into eachother's arms.  What a perfect couple. I feel like they should always be with eachother. But I don't want to let my little sister go to anyone. But I trust Kevin he is the right man for her, or at least I hope so. I saw my mother look at those two with a sweet smile on her face and her eyes glistened with joy. "Finally she found someone," said my Umma.

"Yeah. I've known Kevin for so long and he is like my brother. I know for sure he can take care of her." I replied.

"The way he looks at her is full of love and care. He looks at her like she is an angel from above and the onlything that matters is her. That's how ~~~~'s father used to look at me."

"Umma I'm sorry. I used to blame you for leaving me and I always thought that it was you that was the bad person."

"I was the bad person. I should of never ran away without you. I'm sorry"

"No umma it's fine because now I understand. I would of done the same thing. I love you umma"

'I love you too, MY son"

I felt enlightened on the inside. Not only has my little sister found her soul mate, I have found my umma. Together as a family now nothing can stop us!!!!

~Author's note~

I thought of making this the last chapter but, I don't think so. But I am going to end this story soon. I think there will be no more than three more chapters. And MAYBE  a sequel, it depends on how I end the story.