F and F

My Ubiquitous International(Idol) Super Star Brother

F and F Kevin POV hahah ~~~~ looks so flabbergasted and she seems to be curious as to why I keep inturupting her when the ajummas says we look good together. Oh My Gosh Why did I interrupt ~~~~ when she was correcting the ajummas? No way! Do I like ~~~~? Hmph. -Flashback- "Hyung you have a sister??!!"I asked. "Yes apparently I do" Soohyung hyung replied, "What's worse is that she is coming in three days. Kevin I trust you the most with her so she can share a room with you. Here's her picture. I'm going to talk to Xander Hyung about this." I looked at the picture and gasped. She was the prettiest girl I have ever seen. My heart started thumping and my stomach got butterflies in it. It's a feeling I've never had before. -End of Flashback- Oh so that's what the feeling was. Oops. Fajita i'm in love. Double fajita I'm love with someone who could turn my guts inside out.  ~~~~ Pov Kevin had a strange whimsical look on his face when we were done shopping. "Kevin Earth to Kevin" I said gently "Who What When Where Why?" said Kevin snapping out of his reverie.  "Hey that's my thing!" I defensively said. "Huh?" "The who what when where why thingy" I cutely whined.

"Aigoo your so cute" said Kevin pinching my cheeks.

"Ahhh Ahpo Oppa is a meanie"

 

"Why?" "You pinched my cheeks" I said before pouting I can be very adorable of I want to be thank you  very much.

Believe it or not that whole convo got us home around 6:00 pm and to 6 very unhappy boys. Uh oh I bowed and silently walked to the kitchen dragging Kevin with me. I had him chop the tomatos into 8's and I worked on he pasta and garlic.

-20 min later-

Everyone sat at the table staring at the food in wonder. "Wow I was unsure off you coming here because of you being the only girl but the food makes up for it BIG TIME!" said my brother.

"Thank You? Oppas dig in. Kevin oppa helped make it" I replied

"Omo this is sooo good" said Alexander while the others nodded in agreement.   Hehe Everybody loves my cooking!

-After Dinner-

"Hey oppas which room am I going to stay in?" I asked.

"Your rooming with fish"

"Um who's fish"

"Kevin"

"Okay then" I said awkwardly. "I'm going to go take a 

 

ㄴauthor's noteㄴ Oh My Gosh I am so sorry! I had a bunch if tests and I had a horrible case of writers block. Please forgive me! Please remember to comment and subscribe and Oh My Gosh Mblaq and a bunch if other kpop groups are coming to Las vegas where I am going thanksgiving weekend and i get to see them! I really am from San Fran though!!!!!