Jealous?????

My Ubiquitous International(Idol) Super Star Brother

U-Kiss took me home. At home I kicked Kevin in the shins because I was still furious at him. He is so not my bias anymore. "Hey let's go to the mall!" said Stupid Oppa.

Ukiss went to put on a disguise and Kevin put on a fake mustash again! I mean I am not going to go around with someone that looks like an idiot!So I ripped it off once again. "You look like and idiot and I will not be seen with an idiot you idiot."

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

"What it up it's not like you had facial hair anyways"

Kevin pinched my not so chubby cheeks and I slapped him. " Don't touch me"

"Listen I still love you, not for your looks," said Kevin pulling me in for a kiss.

I tried pushing him away. Dang since when did he get this strong? I was about to kick him when Dongho deattached him from me. "Thank You Dongho!" I said cutely while running to hug him.

"Wow my sister can act cute!" exclaimed Soohyung oppa.

"YOu should always act cute" said Alexander.

"I would but there would be a cuteness overload" I replied acting y.

"Woah you could be an actress!" said Kibum.

"Shut up you rt and yes I could" 

- 20 min later-

at the mall

"OOOOOH look it's cute stuff!" I said running to the shop dragging Dongho with me.

I grabed the couple headbands and put one on Dongho."YOu look so cute!"

I ran to the register and paid for the headbands."Here Dongho it's BFF headbands"

"You know it's supposed to be couple headbands? Let's trick my hyungs!"

"Totally!"
DOngho and I went to the oppas holding hands. "Woah what do we have here?" asked Stupid.

"Do we have a couple now?" asked Kiesop oppa.

'Of course I would do anything for my wifey" said Dongho.

"And I really love my hubby"

I glanced at Kevin he looked like he wanted to murder Dongho. HAHA the jerk deserves this.All of a sudden I got a text from Bait. "Hey come to XXX airport at 5pm tomorrow Gate(letter)(number)"

Okay tomorrow I have to pick something up. Eh she and Berrie are probably coming with me. Hey we should rent out a house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait We're 13. oh well I'll think of something.

The next day.

I slept in Dongho's room and ya know what he has two beds!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stupid Stupid Oppa he made me room with Kevin when Dongho had two beds!

 

-Author's note-

OMG OMG OMG sorry for the late update. I MET MBLAQ IN PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TOOK A PICTURE WITH THEM THEN I TOOK A PICTURE WITH MIR AND GO SAID WE LOOKED GOOD TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE SLAP ME WITH A FROZEN TUNA ACROSS THE FACE. MIR BLUSHED!!! AND SO DID I! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.  Sorry I was fangirling I'm in San Fran again. PLEASE SUSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!! MBLAQ would want you too.