The 5 B's and some BF'S

My Ubiquitous International(Idol) Super Star Brother

-5pm at the Airport-

"HMMM where's Bait and Berrie? OMG isn't that BIllie? ANd Bobbi?" I said aloud, "BILLIE, BOBBI, BAIT,BERRIE OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"BENNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" they screamed running to me except for Billie she made her way slowly with her bf Logan Lerman?

I ran over to Billie "Is he your bf? More importantly when did you get a bf?"

"UUHHH when you left I met Logan and we started to date"

"What about MSMS?"

"He went away"4

"Oh yeah"

She and her bf Logan Lerman walked over with me. BTW we had boy names and we are all GIRLS other wise known as the 5 B's since our names started with B's. Let's say we were Harvard's Queenkas. "HI I'm Alexa," said Bait fluttering her eyes at Kiesop.

"Stop flirting" I whispered in her ear, "Hey Bobbi where's Henderson?"

"For the nth time his name is Logan Henderson not Henderson and he's coming next week. He's filming a MV He is in Big Time Rush ya know."

"I know you told me that for the nth time"

I turned around and ya know what I saw? Billie and Lerman making out. I never thought I would see that one. "Suprise!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard an annoying voice say.

"Oh no" I said turning around, "Oh GAWD It's Henderson"

"Ritz I'm here!" said Henderson.

"Pookey-Bear!!!" said Bobbi(or in this case Ritz) running to Henderson.

"Hey Izzy, Cici, Al and REL" said Henderson

"Get a life Henderson no one calls us by our old nicknames anymore. (A/N Izzy is Bennie, Cici is Billie, Al is Alexa/Bait, REL is Berrie)

I swear that he's cheating I walked over to U-Kiss. "Who are they?" asked Stupid.

"My BANFF's and their BF's"

"BA-wha?" asked Stupid.

"Best Adorkable Nerdette friends forever"

"Wait am I seeing double?" asked KIbum.

"No Berrie and Bait are twins"

"Oh Kay. BTW that other dude I think it's Henderson seems wierd."

"Yeah I think he's cheating on Bobbi. I need to find proof though. It's probably on his cell. Hmm Xander Oppa help me" amd then I told them my plan.

 

Author's Note

Hey everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THank you to my new suscribers!!!! So I got the pics of me and MBLAQ so here they are I am so red in all of them. They made me blush :( I am so sad about that. Here's the link to the photos, 

http://s1186.photobucket.com/albums/z362/NerdopolyNerdettes/?action=view&current=DSC_0612.jpg

 

 

Hehe I am so in heaven. Remember to suscribe and comment I read all comments and Love Suscribers and Commenters.