What the heck???

My Ubiquitous International(Idol) Super Star Brother

"What???!!!" I half screamed at my umma.

"You have a half brother in Korea that's you oppa," replied my umma.

"Then why do I have to live with him and his six stupid friends?"

"Because the two of you will be able to spend time toghether"

"I don't know him and I don't want to know him plus what if his idiot friends do something to me?"

"The won't... I think"

"Umma!"

"Your still going ~~~"

"What ever" I just gave up because there is no use fighting sith umma she probably would kick your she's not abusive but she's just disiplinary. But what mom in her right mind sends her daughter off to live with seven guys that she doesn't even know? It's like letting a murderer kill everyone and not make him go to jail! and you have to admit that is pretty jacked up. Let's fast foword through the boring stuff and get on with the story.

-_-1 hour later on the plane-_-

*Why do I always have the worst luck with airplane seats?* I thought to myself I mean I am always imbetween a stupid, stinky, 1000 pound man and some crazy hormonal woman blabbering on about some cat that bit her toe. Last time i almost went bald because of one of those hormonal women. To block out the sound I grabbed my Iphone 4s which had a purple studded rinestone case I got for 20 bucks at walmart and listened to my favorite band U-Kiss and my other favorite bands.

ㅋauthor's noteㅋ

sorry for taking so long to update and i was using my ipod touch to type so it might look a bit wierd. Special thanks to my first three suscribers!!!!!*gives ukiss autograph* Please comment and suscribe!!!!