Explanation

My Ubiquitous International(Idol) Super Star Brother

"It was my first kiss so I thought I might as well enjoy it."

I turned to Soohyung Oppa. "You can kill him now"

I walked away and found a balcony. I went outside and cried my eyes out. Trust me you would too. I felt someone's prescence besides me and turned around to see Dongho in front of my eyes. He took his thumb and gently wiped the tears of my cheek. "You don't have to tell me what's wrong but please be happy again." 

I sniffed up my tears because I don't like to be seen as a weak person and put on a genuin smile because I was really touched by Dongho's actions. Mabey there could be a bias change in u-kiss I don't know.

Kevin POV

"Oppa you csn kill him now"

Uh oh I think I should run now I ran out of the room and into the rest of my hyungs outside who happened to hear the whole thing. "Any last words Kevin?" Alexander asked.

"God help me"

The hyungs talcked me for kissing ~~~~ when I didn't mean too. I mean I really like her ut I didn't mean to kiss her. My lips moved unconciously and her lips were so soft. i had 6 heavy hyungs on top of me and I was completely squished.

 

~~~~POV

I went back inside with Dongho and we walked past my room I saw 6 oppas on top of Kevin and you know what I did after loling? I ran and helped them Donho decided to help too.

 

Kevin POV 

All of a sudden like thw weights of two 13 year olds were squishing me.

"Hey ~~~~ when are you going to school??" asked someone who I believe was Dongho.

"Oh I already graduated from Harvard Med School. I have my PHD and my Masters Degree but I can't work until I'm like 15 and a half because they claim its chid abuse"

"WOW!" everyone but me exclaimed I croaked it out because I have 7 people on top of me!

"Uh guys I think we should get off Kevin he probably died under this much pressure already."

Slowly everyone got of me and I could breathe again. I stood up and faced an angry ~~~~~ I could tell she had the urge to slap me but insead she walked away.